剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You don't get to shush me.
不许你对我"嘘嘘嘘"的
Oh, okay. Next time I'll let
没问题啊 下次我就让
Jennings hear your voice in the background.
简宁听听你个人肉背景的声音
You're hired?
你被聘用了吗
Like I said -- bad cop, good cop.
我就说 坏警♥察♥好警♥察♥什么的最有用了
Good criminal.
你可是罪犯
Consultant.
是顾问啦
Mm.
切
So, the stadium thing worked, huh?
体育场那套还挺有用是吧
In today's world, rumor is truth.
当今世界 谎言说了一千遍就是真理
But you told him to deny that there were any talks.
但你让他们否认这些谣言
Exactly.
正是
Which means there must be talks.
但所谓无既是有
This is why I hate politics.
政♥治♥什么的最讨厌了
Oh, Elizabeth's still out of town, right?
伊丽莎白还没回来吧
You want to grab a drink?
想去一起喝杯东西吗
Can't.
不行哎
Uh, I owe captain Shattuck a favor.
我欠夏塔克队长个人情
Gonna help the local P.D. with a stakeout.
得去帮当地警局进行一次监视行动
Surveillance and deviled ham till 4:00 a.m.
监视到凌晨4点 只能啃辣味火腿 来么
You want to join us No, I'll pass.
你也一起来嘛 算了
Thank you, though. All right.
谢谢你的邀请 好嘞
Oh! Don't tell Elizabeth.
不许告诉伊丽莎白哦
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Oh, it's just you and Satchmo tonight?
今晚就你和沙吉摩在家吗
Yeah, just the dog and me.
对啊 只有狗狗和我
Elizabeth's still in San Francisco?
伊丽莎白还在旧金山吗
She is. Can I get you a beer?
对啊 喝啤酒吗
Sure. All right.
好啊 行
So, how was your dinner with Christie?
你和克里斯蒂的晚餐吃得如何
Oh. She still having a tough time adjusting to New York?
她还没适应纽约吗
We'll get through it.
我们会熬过来的
Yeah, you will. You will.
是啊 肯定的
All right. Any luck putting a face on our mystery man?
摄像头拍到那个神秘男子的脸了吗
He was good -- he avoided our cameras
他真不简单 不仅避开了我们的摄像头
and the surveillance cameras on the street.
还避开了街上的监视摄像头
Just bits and pieces of a face.
只照到脸的一小部分
Well, put the pieces together...
把这些照到的部分拼在一起
And we get this.
合成出了这个
I think I saw this guy in a horror movie.
这样儿绝对能去演恐怖电影了
Hmm. Our patchwork man.
拼脸男
I'm running it through the facial-recognition database,
我正在面孔识别资料库里查这个人
discreetly.
我动作很谨慎
We'll see what we can get.
看看能不能有所收获
What about the location of the music box?
八音盒的下落呢
Anybody poking around?
有人在追查吗
A couple of feelers, but no one knows where it is.
有几个人在查 不过没人知道在哪儿
Except you.
你就知道
Just like you asked, boss.
如你所求 头儿
Are you sure you don't want to know where I'm keeping it?
你确定你不想知道我把它藏哪里了吗
No, it's safer for the both of us if I don't.
我知道得越少 咱俩越安全
This guy knows something.
这人肯定知道些内♥幕♥
Let's find him.
我们得找到他
And Caffrey?
卡夫瑞呢
You're sure you want to keep all this from him?
你确定连他你都要瞒着吗
Neal's still recovering from Kate's death.
尼尔还在对凯特的死耿耿于怀
I don't want to reopen that wound
现在告诉他一些虚假的希望
with any sort of false hope.
就是在伤口上撒盐 我不能这样对他
Once we have something concrete, then I'll tell Neal.
等我们找到确切的线索 我再告诉尼尔
Diana, I hate sneaking around like this.
戴安 我真是讨厌这样鬼鬼祟祟的调查
We're supposed to be the good guys.
明明我们才是正义的一方
Hey. We are the good guys.
我们的确是正义的一方
Boy, this guy's a professional.
天 这家伙太专业了
If we're looking for him...
如果我们在追查他...
There is a fair chance...
那么他就很可能...
he's looking for us.
也在追查我们
Morning, Dylan.
早啊 迪兰
Jennings isn't in yet.
简宁还没来
Good.
很好
I need some time in his office.
我正好得去他办公室里查一查
Well, the, uh -- the door's locked,
门锁着呢
and Jennings and Reggie are the only ones with keys.
只有简宁和雷吉有钥匙
But they'll be here any minute.
他们随时可能出现
So distract them. Can you do that?
那你就分散下他们的注意力 可以吗
Um... I'm a terrible liar.
我不太会说谎
Good.
很好
We need more terrible liars in politics.
政界就是需要不会说谎的人
Come on, come on.
拜托 在哪里
Jackpot.
中了
Senator...
参议员
You're in early.
今天来得很早啊
Senator, I wanted to go over next week's schedule with you.
参议员 我想和您过一遍下周的行程
Just, uh...
稍等
Gotcha.
搞定
Morning, senator.
早啊 参议员
Oh, nice and early.
所谓一天之计在于晨
Good start already.
早起的鸟儿有食吃啊
I was gonna go grab a smoke before we jump in.
开始工作之前我想去抽根烟
Do you have a light?
您有火吗
Smoking makes you look weak.
健康随烟而灭
I'll remember that.
我一定记住
We should discuss my fee.
咱们应该先谈谈我的酬劳
You know, I was hoping we could do it off the books.
我希望我们能私下交易
I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.
我们一定能谈妥
How's your first day of work?
第一天上班感觉怎么样
I've taken up smoking.
学会了吸烟
Politics is already corrupting you.
哎呀呀 腐♥败♥得真欢乐
Yeah. You get the picture I sent?
好吧 收到我发的图片了吗
Yeah. The symbol's the flower of Aphrodite.
嗯 是爱神之花的标志
We ran it through the acs database
在加勒比地区的资料库里查了查
And came up with two coffee shops, a bakery,
叫这名的有两家咖啡店 一家烘焙店
A winery, and a high-class escort service.
一家酿酒厂 还有一家高档三陪服务公♥司♥
Politicians and hookers -- that one's as old as time.
政客和妓♥女♥ 果然如影随形
Listen, there was a word written inside the matchbook --
听着 那火柴盒里还写着一个词
"CiNNaMoN212."
CiNNaMoN[肉桂]212
All caps except the vowels.
除了元音 其它都是大写
Got it.
了解
Any luck convincing Jennings to pay you off the books?
说服简宁和你私下交易了吗
Yeah, yeah.
唔
He, uh, made a call to get the money.
他有打电♥话♥去要钱
I put an ear to the door.
我在门外偷听
He called the man on the end of the line "Darrow" Or "Narrow."
他是打给一个叫戴伦或奈伦的人
All right, break's over. Get back to work.
好了 别偷懒啦 回去工作吧
Hello? Hey, sweetie!
喂 亲爱的
Oh, hey, El. How's san francisco?
嗨 小伊 旧金山怎么样
It's amazing here.
棒极了
I biked across the bay this morning to watch the sunrise.
我今天骑自行车穿越了海湾 还看了日出
How was the sunrise?
日出怎么样
It reminded me of Belize...
让我想起了伯利兹
Which makes me miss you even more.
使得我更想你了
You got any big plans for tonight?
今晚有什么特别计划吗
Nope. Just catching up on some work.
没有 就是赶些工作
Are you looking for high-class female Companionship?
想要高档女郎与你作伴吗
Uh, what kind of work is that?
这算哪门子工作
Oh, it's not what it sounds like.
不不不 你听错了
Our discreet service gives you a chance to spend a day
我们周到的服务 将使你能够
With the girl of your dreams. Or that.
同梦中情人共度美好一日 那个也不是
We will introduce you to fashion models,
我们将为你提供时尚模特
Pageant winners, beau--
选美冠军 美...
Oh, I can't wait to hear this explanation.
这你要怎么解释
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表