剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你一定要阻止他们
You gotta stop 'em.
你一定要救他 你一定要...
You gotta save him. Ya gotta--
怎么回事?!
哦 我的天哪! 他们打中了金博士!
Oh, my goodness! They shot Dr. King!
我没能救金的命
I didn't save King.
但你救了我的命 雷
But you saved me, Ray.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
欢迎回到这世上
WeIcome back to the Iiving.
你已经昏迷了3天了
You were in a coma for 3 days.
昏迷?
A coma?
但是我...
But I was--
我...我是...
I--I was--
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feeI?
我的头好疼
My head hurts.
是啊
Yeah.
我有个好消息
WeII, I've got some good news.
我重新接手你的治疗了
I got your case reviewed.
我跟你说过的那位专家同意签字支付费用
That speciaIist I toId you about...has agreed to underwrite the cost.
什么?
What?
这是他开始的一项新方案
It's a new program he's starting...
像你这样需要治疗 但又付不起费用的人会从中受益
to benefit peopIe Iike yourseIf...peopIe who need treatment but can't afford it.
不会花费你一毛钱
Won't cost you a dime.
你最好拧我一下 医生 我想我仍在发梦
You better pinch me, doctor. I think I'm stiII dreaming.
哈哈哈 相信我 你清醒得很
Ha ha ha. Trust me, you're wide awake.
雷 我给你介绍一下你的新治疗师:
Ray, I'd Iike you to meet your new physician:
卢卡斯 泰勒医生
Dr. Lucas TyIer.
很高兴见到你 雷
Nice to meet you, Ray.
卢卡斯?
Lucas?
现在 我要你别担心任何事
Now, I don't want you to worry about anything.
唯一你需要做的事情就是...
The onIy thing you have to do...
...打一场康复的战斗
is fight to get weII.
现在 你要用这里和这里去战斗...
Now, you fight from here and from here...
你就能改变你的人生了
and you can change your Iife.
千万别忘记
Don't forget that.
我不会忘记的
I won't forget.
我不会忘记的
I won't forget.
雷·埃里森在寻找一个新的开始
Ray EIIison was Iooking for a fresh start...
而他只需要回到35年前就会找到一个
and he onIy had to go back 35 years to find one.
有时候我们的未来之关键...
Sometimes the key to our future...
...存在于过去之中
Iies in the past.
人生一课 阴阳魔界免费提供
A Iesson, courtesy of... the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表