剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
''of sometimes buiIding up an eIectricaI charge...''in the object it strikes.''
别来惹我
Why can't you Ieave me aIone?!
滚开
Why can't you Ieave me aIone?!
指针升了
It's goin' up.
它们被称作幽灵闪电
They're caIIed sprites.
那些图片看起来很像是击中我的闪电
Those pictures Iook Iike the Iightning that hit me.
它...它像是一种超自然的微波能量
It's--it's Iike a weird microwave energy.
关于微波 我知道一件事
I know one thing about microwaves...
就是我们保护任何东西不被它接触
is we shieId anything to do with them.
它能到达你的细胞内
It gets inside of your ceIIs.
我认为它改变了我的神经系统
And I think it changed my nervous system...
所以我能听到别人的思维
which is why I'm hearin' stuff.
幽灵闪电? -是的
Sprites? -Yeah.
我非常了解各种闪电 沃德先生…
I am incredibIy famiIiar...with Iightning, Mr. Ward...
而且坦白的说 没有任何关于 被幽灵闪电击中的医学报告
and frankIy, there is no medicaI record...of any sprite strikes.
我想要向你保证 对你的状况来说 有一个十分合理的解释
I want to assure you there is...a very rationaI expIanation for your state.
遭电击后的生还者通常会有...
Survivors of eIectricaI injuries usuaIIy have...
一段短时期的神经衰弱...
a temporary pattern of mentaI deficits...
思维紊乱 幻觉丛生
anxiety disorders, haIIucinations.
这是很正常的
It's very common.
听到别人的思想也是?
Receiving thoughts?
有时候我们的生存会...
WeII, sometimes we Iive or die...
依赖我们的天生直觉
by our gut instincts.
它不是读心术
It's not reading minds.
可能是你的直觉洞察到了某种迹象
ProbabIy just intuition...pickin' up on IittIe cIues.
医生 是时候出席学院会议了
Doctor, you're due at the facuIty meeting.
对哦 呃…
Oh. Right. Uh...
帮个忙 安吉拉
CouId you, AngeIa?
我会叫个人到我们的心理部门调查相关资料
I'II have someone on our Psych staff...Iook into some counseIing.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
知道这只是我的幻觉令我十分安心
It's very comforting...knowing that it's just in my mind.
我...我...我看见...
And I--I--I see...
你已...呃...你已经结婚了
that you're, uh, you're married.
好像这没造成你和安吉拉的烦恼 嗯??
Doesn't seem to bother you and AngeIa, huh?
她怀孕了 还没告诉你
She's pregnant and hasn't toId you yet.
不过这很有可能只是个幻觉 嗯??
But that's probabIy just a haIIucination, huh?
对吗?安吉拉?
Right, AngeIa?
这是个意外
It was an accident.
我随着蓝色光环进了她的脑子
I foIIowed the bIue stuff back into her head.
她怀孕了
She was pregnant...
而且她被吓坏了 伙计
and she was scared stiff, man.
我能知道她脑子深处里的想法
I couId see her brain thinking about it.
我是说:我...我...我可以
I mean, I--I--I couId...
我意思是 我越聚精会神
WeII, I mean, the higher I get...
听到的东西就越秘密 你明白吗?
the quieter the voices get, you know?
不过它仍然好像变得更强大
But it stiII seems to be getting stronger.
要是我不能消除这读心术
If I can't cure this thing...
我会去适应有特异功能的生活方式的
I gotta figure out a way to Iive with it.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
我不能...我不能随意施术 伙计
I can't--I can't do it to order, man.
那些家伙打断了你的腿…
Those guys break your Iegs...
他们没有拿走信♥用♥卡♥
and they don't take credit cards.
这是我的洗衣钱
This is my Iaundry money, OK?
不要弄丢了
So don't Iose it.
什么是同花顺?
What's a fIush again?
5张数字相连的同花色的牌 来这边
It's aII 5 of the same suit. Come on.
我会干掉这小子的
I'II bury this kid.
加注
Raise.
我不跟
I'm out.
你跟不跟?
You in or out?
你说什么?
What'd you say?
嘿 你是同性恋吗?滚开
Hey, you gay or somethin'? Back off.
我...我有耳鸣 我的耳朵正嗡嗡叫
I--I have tinnitus. My ears ring.
我听得不是很清楚
I don't hear so good.
他被闪电击中过
He was struck by Iightning.
是的 他们说今年是有雷雨记录的最糟糕的一年
Yeah, they say it's one of the worst years...on record for thunderstorms.
一定是因为全球变暖 对吧?
Must be aII that gIobaI warming, right?
我跟
CaII.
泰 你没事吧?
Ty, are you OK?
我惊呆了 伙计 天哪!
I was scared, man. My God!
我们做到了 成功了
We did it. It worked.
我以为我会随时被人从背后用刀捅我
I thought I was gonna get knifed...in the back at any second.
他们不会知道的 老弟!
They can't know, man!
谁会相信?电椅 心灵感应者?
Who's gonna beIieve it? OId Sparky, the mind reader?
如果他们怀疑你给我打信♥号♥♥了
If they thought that you were signaIing me...
他们就会在背后用刀捅你
they'd knife you in the back.
这可是实实在在的钱 老弟
This is reaI money, man.
我们接着干什么好呢? 回家? 这里有1500美元
What are we gonna do? Retire? It's 1,500.
嘿...大西洋城
Hey...AtIantic City.
不是吧 你开玩笑吗?
No, no, you kiddin' me?
你在那里赢两次的话 你就会被赶出来
You win twice there, you're banned.
来吧
Come on.
或许这特异功能会改变我的一生
Maybe this thing couId change my Iife.
你在跟踪我吗?香农?
Are you foIIowin' me, Shannon?
我不会起诉你的 如果你担心这个的话
I'm not gonna sue you... if that's what you think.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we taIk?
可以 -好的
Yeah. -OK.
我作了个非常错误的决定 那时候
I made a bad, bad choice up there.
我是说 我...我是笨蛋 我...我应该再等久一点的
I--I was rattIed, and I...I shouId have waited Ionger.
弗兰克是个混♥蛋♥ 他说你...
Frank's a bastard for teIIin' you...
你是个爱发牢骚的人 而且...
that you're some crybaby, and that--
他的男工头已经派他们的人出发去那里
that his maIe foreman...wouId've sent their guys right up.
你怎...你怎么知道的?
How--how did you know?
直觉 我为弗兰克工作了很多年了
Intuition. I worked for Frank for years.
我只是认为你知道你的能力 你明白吗?
I just think you know your stuff, you know?
我刚刚在一个句子里说了两遍"你知道"
I just said ''you know'' twice in a sentence.
我能邀你共进晚餐吗?
CouId I buy you dinner?
这提议很好 真的很好
WeII, that's reaI nice. That's nice...
不过我...呃 我的习惯是...
but I, uh, I make it a point...
不和我的同事约会 所以...
not to date on the job. So...
我的身体还没完全复原
WeII, this circuit's down and out right now...
所以我现在不是你同事
so I'm not on the job.
呃... 我来给你做晚饭
Um, I'II cook you dinner.
这至少是我应该做的 为差点害死你
It's the Ieast that I can do...for aImost kiIIing you.
好吧
Yeah.
牛排 对吗?
Steak, right?
你怎么知道?
How'd you know?
直觉
Intuition.
我们就像真的人那样谈话
We taIked just Iike reaI peopIe.
她懂汽车 会玩垒球
She digs cars, pIays softbaII...
做义工去照顾小孩子
does voIunteer work with the kids.
她不是个收取者 老兄
She's not a taker, man.
她还准备给我做晚饭
And she's gonna cook me dinner.
酷 就用你的笨手笨脚招数
CooI. Just use your tinker beII tricks...
给你自己一束好的洋薊
and get yourseIf a good piece of artichoke.
你懂什么?我不会用这一招的 老兄
You know what? I wouIdn't want it that way, man...
因为这不实在
'cause it wouIdn't be reaI.
得了吧 你怎么看待假睫毛、隆过的胸...
Come on, what do you think fake eyeIashes, boob jobs...
"多年来我从没想过结婚"...
''I don't want to get married for years''...
你认为那些东西是什么?
What do you think those things are?
那些是和你约会的小妞
Those are the chicks that you date.
听着 干♥你♥想干的
Look, do what you want.
只是别告诉她----那个"你知道是什么"
Just don't teII her about the you-know-what.
否则她会认为你是世纪怪胎的
She'II think you're the freak of the century.
你现在是这么认为我的?
Is that the way you see me?
不 我只是...你知道的...
No, I'm just, you know...
只是为了保护你 泰
just tryin' to protect you, Ty.
泰 喂 你听见吗?
Ty, Iook, you getting me?
泰! 泰!
Ty! Ty!
那么 有一半该死的办公室人员知道了...
So, haIf the damn office knows...
我今晚为你扮演艾梅里尔
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表