剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
埃伦 我们就要迟到了
EIIen, we're going to be Iate.
我们会准时到的
We're right on time.
而且
Besides...
那个保姆还没来到呢
the babysitter's not here yet.
我去开门
I'II get it.
嗨 我是米兰达·埃文斯
Hi. I'm Miranda Evans.
丹妮尔 出来认识一下米兰达
DanieIIe, come meet Miranda.
请进来 我是皮特
Come on in. I'm Pete.
这是埃伦
This is EIIen.
米兰达 来见见丹妮尔
Miranda, meet DanieIIe.
嗨 丹妮尔
Hi, DanieIIe.
嗨
Hi.
来这边
Come this way.
代理机构跟我说你正在研究儿童发展
The agency teIIs me you're studying chiId deveIopment.
是的 兰德尔夫人
Yes, Mrs. RandaII.
我希望以儿童保育为我的终身职业
I hope to make chiId care my career.
丹妮尔应该是很容易看护的
WeII, DanieIIe shouId be easy to care for.
她可能会在她房♥间里度过大半个晚上
She'II probabIy spend...most of the evening in her room.
好的 还有几件事情
OK. Just a few things.
丹妮尔讨厌的东西列在蓝色本子里
DanieIIe's aIIergies...are Iisted in the bIue section.
可以接受的食物列在黄色本子里
AcceptabIe foods are in the yeIIow section.
粉红色本子里的是允许观看的电视节目
The pink section contains approved TV programs...
害怕的东西列在紫色本子里
and phobias are in the purpIe section.
没问题
No probIem.
应付意外的号♥码也在本子里
Emergency numbers are in the book.
如果你有任何问题请打我们的手♥机♥
Just caII our ceII if you have any questions.
我们已经迟了
Now we're Iate.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, Pet.
玩得开心点
Have a good time.
好的 你也一样 要乖哦
OK, you, too. Be good.
拜拜 妈妈 拜拜 爸爸
Bye, Mommy. Bye, Daddy.
再见 亲爱的
See you, honey.
我敢打赌你的房♥间一定是相当漂亮
So I'II bet your room is pretty cooI.
我自己选的色调 你想不想看看?
I picked the coIors. Do you want to see?
我很愿意
I'd Iove to.
米兰达·埃文斯有个照顾孩子的合约
Miranda Evans has a bond with chiIdren.
她理解他们的问题 他们的恐惧
She understands their probIems, their fears.
但是今晚她将认识一个特殊的小姑娘
But tonight she wiII meet a speciaI IittIe girI...
她有一个十分罕见的问题
with a very unique probIem...
那将使米兰达的合约延展为真实的契约
that wiII stretch Miranda's bond with reaIity itseIf.
那里的那个是乌苏拉独角兽
That over there is UrsuIa Unicorn.
这匹棕色的马儿是汉斯
And this brown horse is Hans.
我在圣诞节得到它的
I got him for Christmas.
还有 你想知道一个秘密吗?
And do you want to know a secret?
我妈妈也不知道我知道这事的
My mom doesn't know I know...
不过在我的生日
but for my birthday...
我会收到一个骑着它的小娃娃、
I'm getting the IittIe girI who rides him...
一副马辔头 还有一副马鞍
a bridIe, and a saddIe.
这些洋娃娃可真漂亮
These doIIs are beautifuI.
它们适合你的玩偶之家吗?
Do they fit in your doIIhouse?
我不玩它们的
They're not to pIay with.
为什么不?
Why not?
就是不玩它们
They just aren't.
我们来玩游戏吧
We couId pIay a game.
我有"Clue" 还有"Eloise Monopoly"
I have CIue, and EIoise MonopoIy...
呃..."Girl Power"...
uh, GirI Power...
"Name That State" 这个有教育意义
Name That State-- it's educationaI.
哦 我还有"Herd Your Horses" (以上均游戏名)
Oh, and I've got Herd Your Horses.
我很喜欢那游戏
I Iove that game.
"Herd Your Horses"听起来不错
Herd Your Horses sounds great.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
有一个洋娃娃倒了 你不想我摆好她吗?
One of the doIIs feII. Don't you want me to fix her?
有钥匙吗? -让我来吧
Is there a key? -I'II do it.
你必须得十分小心
You have to be reaIIy carefuI.
我流血了!
I'm bIeeding!
也许你割到玻璃了
Maybe you cut it on the gIass.
不 她咬我!
No, she bit me!
什么? 那个洋娃娃?
What, the doII?
她不可能咬你 丹妮尔
She couIdn't bite you, DanieIIe.
她只是个洋娃娃
She's just a doII.
我去拿纸巾
I've got a KIeenex.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that...of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
我想 谢莉在生我的气
I think SheIIey's mad at me.
谢莉?
SheIIey?
那为什么谢莉会生气?
And why wouId SheIIey be mad?
因为我想和你一起玩
'Cause I want to pIay with you...
而不是和她玩
and not with her.
当别人不想跟你玩的时候你会生气吗?
Do you get mad when someone...doesn't want to pIay with you?
不 可是谢莉会
No, but SheIIey does.
她十分善妒
She's very jeaIous.
那一定使它很痛苦...
That must make it hard...
...当你有朋友来访和你玩时
when you have friends over to pIay.
谢莉一定会非常生气
SheIIey must get angry a Iot.
我有个朋友 不过她搬走了
I had a friend, but she moved away.
谢莉是新的朋友
And SheIIey's a new friend.
她认为我应该只和她玩...
She thinks I shouId just pIay with her...
...以及其他女孩们
and the other girIs.
其他的女孩们? 那些洋娃娃?
The other girIs? The doIIs?
是的
Yeah.
不过你是我最新的朋友
But you're my newest friend...
我要和你一起玩
and I'm going to pIay with you...
在楼下玩 谢莉看不见那里
downstairs, where SheIIey can't see.
好的 我们就到楼下去
OK. Let's go downstairs...
弄些可可和爆米花来吃
and make some cocoa and popcorn.
7:00之后我不可以吃糖
I can't have sugar after 7:00.
这是个特殊的晚上
WeII, this is a speciaI night.
我们来例外一次
Let's make an exception.
你肯这样做?
Can you do that?
我们去疯一疯吧
Let's go crazy.
好啊
CooI.
我喜欢巧克力
I Iove chocoIate.
我也是
I do, too.
谢莉不喜欢的
SheIIey doesn't.
真的? -真的
ReaIIy? -Nope.
不过凯蒂喜欢巧克力 比利时的那种
But Katie Ioves chocoIate, the BeIgian kind.
凯蒂是...?
And Katie is?
她是谢莉旁边的那一个
She's the one next to SheIIey...
穿着滑雪装备
in the ski outfit.
她和我们一起去滑雪
She went to the snow with us.
凯蒂害怕黑暗
Katie's afraid of the dark...
这就是我开着夜明灯的原因
that's why I have to have a night-Iight.
所以你不是害怕黑暗的那一个
So you're not the one afraid of the dark.
我主要害怕蜘蛛
WeII, I'm mostIy afraid of spiders.
安琪很怕水
Angie's afraid of the water.
那不是很奇怪吗?
Isn't that weird?
詹妮什么都不怕
Jenny's not afraid of anything.
我们以前常常一起看巴菲(吸血鬼猎人)
We used to watch Buffy together.
她很想巴菲和斯皮克勾搭起来
She wanted Buffy and Spike to hook up.
你明白那是什么意思吗?
Do you even know what that means?
不 不过詹妮真的很想这样
No, but Jenny reaIIy wanted it.
哇 你的洋娃娃们听起来挺有趣的
Wow. Your doIIs sound Iike fun.
有时候是
Sometimes.
有时候它们就不是了
Sometimes they aren't.
无论如何 你是我最好的新朋友
Anyway, you're my new best friend.
哦 我忘记了拿游戏 我很快就回来
Oh, I forgot my game. I'II be right back.
"孩子并非总是问题的根源"
''The chiId is not aIways the root of the probIem.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表