剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
嗯?
Yes?
如果...如果我仍然...如果我仍然十分丑陋...
If...if I'm stiII-- if I'm stiII so ugIy...
还有其他的替换方案吗?
is there any other aIternative?
我会...我会被放弃吗?
CouId-- couId I be put away?
在某种情况下 泰勒小姐
WeII, under certain circumstances, Miss TyIer...
国家确实为某些不良分子的清除作了准备
the state does provide for the extermination...of certain undesirabIes.
然而 有很多因素要被考虑
There are many factors to be considered, though...
那些因素都对决定有影响
that bear on that decision.
在现在的情况下 考虑到你的年龄
And under the circumstances, considering your age...
你的正常的身体状况
and your generaI physicaI condition...
我十分怀疑我们是否还允许做别的事
I doubt very much if we couId permit anything...
除了把你移交自治区
but your transfer to a communaI group...
该区的人们有像你的...你的残疾
of peopIe with your-- your disabiIity.
那么 你们会让我走?
You'II make me go, then?
这是很可能发生的
That'II probabIy be the case.
好了 泰勒小姐 现在请保持绝对安静
AII right, Miss TyIer, now remain very quiet, pIease...
并保持眼睛睁开着
and keep your eyes open.
好了 泰勒小姐
AII right, Miss TyIer.
现在就要解开最后一层了
Now here comes the Iast of it.
我希望你非常好运
I wish you every good Iuck.
哦 好可怕
Oh, hideous.
没变化 完全没变化!
No change. No change at aII!
哦 不
Oh, no.
啊! 可怜的人
Ahh! Poor thing.
不!
No!
快来注射 我就知道会发生这种事
NeedIe, pIease. I knew this wouId happen.
开灯!
Turn on the Iights!
快来注射
NeedIe, pIease.
拦住那个病人!
Stop that patient!
拦住她!
Stop her!
...一定会有一个唯一的用途...
There must be a singIe purpose...
...一个唯一的规范...
a singIe norm...
...一个唯一的方法...
a singIe approach...
...一个唯一的政♥府♥理念
A singIe phiIosophy of government.
这就是我们一定不能再容许...
That is why we must no Ionger permit...
...丑陋存在于我们的社会里的原因!
the ugIy to exist within our society!
他们一定要被除去! -不!
They must be removed! -No!
对这个社会来说这是必要的!
It is essentiaI in this society...
我们不仅有规范
that we not onIy have a norm...
我们还要遵从规范
but that we conform--
我们必须得崇拜并保持其神圣的规范
Conformity we must worship and hoId sacred.
规范是我们生存的关键
Conformity is our key to survivaI.
别害怕 泰勒小姐
Don't be afraid, Miss TyIer.
这位是从你即将在内生活的自治区来的代表
This is a representative of the group...you're to Iive with.
他应丑尽丑 你比他顺眼多了
OddIy enough, you came right to him.
赶快起来 他不会伤害你的
Come on, now. He won't hurt you.
珍妮特 这位是史密斯先生
Janet...this is Mr. Smith.
他负责乡村自治区
He's in charge of the viIIage group...
你即将在那里生活
you're to Iive with.
你可以生活在你的同类之中
You'II be abIe to Iive among your own kind.
泰勒小姐?
Miss TyIer?
我们有一个可爱的村庄和友善的民众
We have a IoveIy viIIage and wonderfuI peopIe.
我想你会喜欢上这个我即将带你去的地方的
I think you'II Iike it where I'm gonna take you.
再过一会儿你就会和你的同类在一起
You'II be with your own kind...and after a IittIe whiIe--
稍一会儿你就会感到多么吃惊
you'd be amazed at how IittIe a whiIe--
你会产生绝妙的归属感
you'II feeI a sense of great beIonging.
你将会领略到被爱的感觉
You'II feeI a sense of being Ioved.
而且你将会被爱 泰勒小姐
And you wiII be Ioved, Miss TyIer.
求你
PIease.
泰勒小姐?
Miss TyIer?
你现在收拾好你的东西了吗?
WouId you get your things now?
我们可以随时离开
We can Ieave anytime.
史密斯先生?
Mr. Smith?
嗯?
Yes?
为什么我们中有些人生得如此丑陋?
Why are some of us born so ugIy?
我不知道 泰勒小姐 我真的不知道
I don't know, Miss TyIer. I reaIIy don't know.
但是你知道吗?
But you know something?
这其实并不重要
It doesn't reaIIy matter.
古语有云...
There's an oId saying...
一句非常、非常古的古语
A very, very oId saying.
"情人眼里出西施"
Beauty is in the eye of the behoIder.
当我们离开这里之时
When we Ieave here...
当我们去村庄之时
when we go to the viIIage...
牢记这句话
keep that in mind.
试试 泰勒小姐
Try, Miss TyIer.
在你脑中一遍一遍的说:
Say it over and over in your mind.
"情人眼里出西施"
Beauty is in the eye of the behoIder.
我们去拿你的东西 然后我们离开
We'II get your things, and we'II Ieave.
拜拜 泰勒小姐
Good-bye, Miss TyIer.
现在脑中浮现出以下问题了:
Now the questions that come to mind:
这是什么地方? 这时是什么时候?
Where is this pIace, and when is it?
在这里丑陋是标准 美丽却不符合标准
What kind of worId is this where ugIiness is the norm...
这算是个怎样的世界?
and beauty the deviation from that norm?
你想要答案吗?
You want an answer?
答案就是: 这并没有任何区别
The answer is it doesn't make any difference...
因为那句老话正巧说对了:
because the oId saying happens to be true.
"情人眼里出西施"
Beauty is in the eye of the behoIder.
在今年或是此后100年
In this year or 100 years hence...
在这个星球上
on this pIanet...
或者在有智能生命的任何地方
or wherever there is inteIIigent Iife...
"情人眼里出西施"
beauty is in the eye of the behoIder.
人生哲理...由阴阳魔界传授
Lesson to be Iearned in the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表