剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
再对我说一次
TeII me again.
再说一次?
Again?
再说一次
Once more.
你打算盯着那戒指看整个晚上吗?
You gonna stare at that ring aII night?
我爱它
I Iove it.
我爱你
[Whispering] I Iove you.
好事情 因为我们要一起...
Good thing, since we're spending
...度过我们的有生之年
the rest of our Iives together and aII.
对我再说一次那房♥子
TeII me again about the house.
我上周开车经过它 它仍然在待售
I drove by it Iast week, and it's stiII for saIe.
嗨 它并不是太大
Now, it's not too big--
不
No.
只有足够你我的空间而已
Just enough room for you and me.
暂时
For now.
它是在悬崖边上的
And it's on the edge of a cIiff
靠着海
by the ocean...
因此你就可以每天早上醒来后
so you can wake up every morning
看见太阳从水中升起
and see the sun rise over the water.
我什么时候可以看看♥房♥♥子?
When can I see it?
很快
Soon. [ChuckIes]
它周围有尖桩栅栏吗?
Does it have a picket fence?
我一直希望拥有 一所围着白色尖桩栅栏的房♥子
I've aIways wanted a house with a white picket fence.
我会竖起一圈的
I'II put one up.
我们将把门油成红色
And we'II paint the door red.
我祖母说 一道鲜红色的前门...
My grandmother says a bright red front door
...会被认为是友好和欢迎
is considered friendIy and weIcoming.
你很可爱
You're cute.
怪异 但是可爱
Weird, but cute.
亚历克!
AIec!
靠!
Damn!
我没注意到
I got distracted.
不!
No!
嗨 肖恩
Hi, Sean.
是的 我知道 我迟到了
Yeah, I know. I'm Iate.
待会见
I'II see you soon.
对伊迪·杜兰特来说 生活就如她所知道的
For Edie Durant, Iife as she knew it
已经在一年前结束于一条湿滑的乡间小路上
ended over a year ago on a wet country road.
但今天 她将会迎来幸福的第二次机会
But today she'II get a second chance at happiness...
因为伊迪·杜兰特的未来即将在一张...
because Edie Durant's future is about to deveIop
...极其清晰的非黑白照片上显影出来
in a pIace where the cIearest picture isn't aIways bIack and white
静物摄影生涯并非完全平静
and stiII Iife isn't quite so stiII...
阴阳魔界
the TwiIight Zone.
对不起
Sorry.
你看起来一团糟
You Iook a mess.
我没睡好
I didn't sIeep.
作恶梦?
Nightmares?
像往常一样
The usuaI.
伊迪 我们需要谈谈
Edie, we need to taIk.
你要与我分手吗?
Are you breaking up with me?
我很认真的
I'm serious.
很好 因为我的生活就是不够认真
Good, because my Iife isn't serious enough.
太轻浮 这就是我的问题所在
Too much Ievity, that's my probIem.
你最后一次拿着照相机是什么时候?
When is the Iast time you picked up a camera?
那场意外之后就没拿过了
Not since the accident.
你不再和我们的任何一个老朋友见面了
You don't see any of our oId friends anymore.
你不工作
You don't work.
已经一年了 你都没有好转...
It's been a year, and you're no better off--
别跟我说这些 好吗?
Don't do this to me, OK?
我必须得说
I have to.
我为你担心
I'm afraid for you.
我曾经很糟糕
I was in a bad pIace.
我不会再那样子的 我保证
I won't go back. I promise.
很好
Good.
你不想回到以前的状况
So you don't want to go back there...
但你也不能原地踏步
and you can't stay where you are.
你的唯一选择就是往前走
Your onIy option is to move forward.
你想我怎么做?
What do you want from me?
就是走出去并拍摄...
Just go out and shoot...
...24张照片 拍什么都行
24 pictures of anything.
我不知道...
I don't know.
伊迪 亚历克也不希望你这样子生活的
Edie, AIec wouIdn't want you to Iive Iike this.
悲伤一整年已经够长的了
A year of mourning is Iong enough.
好的
OK.
嘿 宝贝 是我
Hey, baby. It's me.
它是在悬崖边上的
It's on the edge of a cIiff
靠着海
by the ocean...
因此你就可以每天早上醒来后
so you can wake up every morning
看见太阳从水中升起
and see the sun rise over the water.
这是我们的房♥子
It's our house.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我们的梦幻房♥子
Our dream house.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
哦...
Ooh...
这些非常棒!
these are great!
看
Look.
这张不错
This is good.
一所房♥子的照片
Picture of a house.
我和亚历克过去常常梦想着...
Me and AIec used to dream about
...买♥♥一间象这样子的小屋
buying a cottage just Iike this.
我们一起的那最后一晚
Our Iast night together...
他对我说他已经找到了
he toId me that he'd found it...
理想的房♥子
the perfect house...
只是他从没找到机会...
onIy he never got a chance
好的 那么...
我没有拍这张照片
I didn't take this picture.
我甚至不知道这间房♥子在哪里
I don't even know where this house is.
但是当我去冲洗在墓地拍的照片时
But when I went to deveIop the pictures
它就处于这些照片之中
from the graveyard, it was in with them...
正好在全部照片的中间
right in the middIe of the roII.
伊迪 你没进过那间暗房♥已经一年了
Edie, you haven't been in that darkroom in a year.
因此 也许是亚历克把这房♥子拍成这张照片
So maybe AIec took this picture of this house
然后不知怎么的它就 混进了你昨天拍的这些照片里面
and somehow it got mixed in with the stuff you shot yesterday.
我检查过底片 它就在上面
I checked the negative. It's on there...
但是我没有拍这张照片
but I didn't take this picture.
肖恩 它是彩色的
Sean, it's in coIor.
我只拍摄黑白的
I onIy shoot bIack and white.
这肯定会有一个合理的解释的
WeII, there's got to be a IogicaI expIanation.
是的 它是个奇迹 打电♥话♥去梵蒂冈啊
Yeah, it's a miracIe. CaII the Vatican.
没那么容易的
It's not that simpIe.
嘿 伊迪
Hey, Edie.
嘿 菲尔 -谢谢
Hey, PhiI. Thanks.
介意我看看吗?
Do you mind?
不介意 看吧
No, go ahead.
至少考虑一下可能性
At Ieast consider the possibiIity.
什么的可能性?
That what?
亚历克正试图与你阴阳交流?
That AIec is trying to communicate with you?
你知道吗? 萨利·马赫订了一个展示厅
You know, SaIIy Maher booked a show downtown.
她将要 展出她的 大部分照片
She'II be taking most of her stuff with her.
你想要她的地方吗?
Do you want her spot?
你想我把我的照片在那里展挂?
You want me to hang my pictures here?
是的 放进相架里 我们把它们挂过去
Yeah, bring in some framed prints. We'II put them up.
我不知道 (这么做好不好)
I don't know.
不不 她会放去的 她会放去的
No, no, she'II do it. She'II do it.
人们将看见你的作品
PeopIe wiII see your work.
为什么你就不能至少考虑一下...
Why can't you at Ieast open your mind
...这件事是真事的可能性?
to the idea that this is reaI?
你在要求我相信一些不可能的事
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表