剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
这次她不会介意的
She'II not mind.
我很荣幸 希♥特♥勒♥先生…
I wouId be honored, Herr HitIer...
不过我仍没从坐火车的疲劳中恢复过来
but I am stiII so tired from the train.
或者等下次
Perhaps another time.
既然希♥特♥勒♥夫人不去
If Frau HitIer cannot go...
也许克里斯蒂娜会喜欢这次夜游
perhaps Kristina wouId enjoy a night out.
我认为克里斯蒂娜最近干得很辛苦
I have been rather hard on Kristina IateIy.
我会考虑考虑的
I wiII think about it.
看来你心情很好
You are in a good mood.
来帮帮忙 玛尔塔
I need a favor, Marta.
希♥特♥勒♥先生要我跟他一起到镇子上去
Herr HitIer asked me to go to town with him.
你今晚能帮我照顾一下这孩子吗?
Can you take care of the baby tonight?
没问题
Of course.
请...特别小心的照顾这孩子
PIease...be extra carefuI around the chiId.
如果孩子出了意外 他会杀了我
He wouId kiII me if anything happened to his son.
你害怕他
You are afraid of him.
这就是你和他上♥床♥的原因?
Is that why you Iet him into your bed?
你听到我们?
You heard us?
我猜整条街都能听见
I think the whoIe street heard you.
他说总有一天他会娶我
He says he wiII marry me someday.
他们总是这样说
They aIways say that.
克拉拉女士曾经是希♥特♥勒♥家的女佣
Madame KIara was once the HitIers' housekeeper.
他妻子凡尼去世后他娶了她
He married her when his wife Fanni passed away.
因此你认为这种事会再次发生 嗯??
So you're hoping Iightning wiII strike twice, huh?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
别介意
Never mind.
我能做到的
I can do this.
我不能 我不能
I can't. I can't.
以前我从没做过忏悔
I have never been to confession before...
但我现在需要找个人倾诉
but I need to speak to someone.
上帝聆听每一位祈祷者 我的孩子
God hears the prayers of aII, my chiId.
如果我告诉你 城里的某个人
What if I toId you there was someone in this town...
在未来的某一天会导致6千万人死亡 你会怎么想?
who wouId one day be responsibIe...for the deaths of 60 miIIion peopIe?
我会说 没有人能预知未来
I wouId say that no one can know the future.
请相信我 神父
Trust me, Father.
他将在地球上制♥造♥炼狱 人们将受苦
He wiII drive mankind towards heII on earth.
但即使你所说的是真的
But if even what you said were true...
你又可以做什么呢?
what couId possibIy be done about it?
你不明白?我可以现在杀了他
Do you not see? I have to kiII him!
请指点我 神父
HeIp me, Father.
对于我必须要做的事情 请坚定我的信心
Give me the strength to do what I have to do.
只有上帝才有权去处理一条生命
OnIy God has the right to take a Iife.
克拉拉女士 你必须离开这里
Madame KIara, you have to Ieave here.
离开?
Leave?
并且把这婴儿带走
Take the baby and go.
离开这里——离开这房♥子 离开这国家
Leave this-- this house, this country.
不过 亲爱的 我不能离开
But, my dear, I cannot Ieave.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
你爱你儿子 不是吗?
You Iove your son, do you not?
我全心全意爱他
With aII my heart.
这是你拯救这孩子的机会
Then this is your chance to save him.
带他离开这里
Get him away from here.
远离他父亲
Away from his father.
不要胡思乱想 而且我能去哪里?
Don't be ridicuIous. Where wouId I go?
法国 英国 美国
France, EngIand, America.
但是我丈夫说...
But my husband says...
他们是雅利安民族的敌人
they are the enemies of the Aryan peopIe.
我知道这种荒谬的传言 不过除非你离开这里
I know this sounds crazy, but unIess you Ieave here...
否则成千上万的人将会死去
miIIions of peopIe are going to die.
或许我的补药能使你平静下来
Perhaps my tonic wiII caIm you.
小姐
FrauIein.
希♥特♥勒♥先生
Herr HitIer.
我只是需要散散步 整理一下我的头绪
I was just taking a waIk to cIear my mind.
我经常这样做的
I often do that myseIf.
没有让小孩健康成长的空间
This is no pIace to raise a chiId.
我同意
I agree.
这就是为什么今晚的晚餐那么重要
That is why tonight's dinner is so important.
如果我能感动海关检♥查♥部♥长
If I impress the chief inspector...
我也许就能从这荒芜的镇子搬迁出去
I might get a transfer out of this godforsaken town.
祖国的海岸
The shores of the FatherIand.
你去过德国吗?
Have you ever been to Germany?
这是一个如此充满美丽和文化的不可思议的国家
It is a wondrous country...so fiIIed with beauty and cuIture.
雅利安民族的分♥裂♥是一个悲剧
It is a tragedy that the Aryan peopIe are divided.
但总有一天 德国和奥地利将会再结合起来
But one day, Germany and Austria wiII be reunited.
我不确定这究竟是不是一个好主意
I am not so sure that is such a good idea.
胡说!你听起来就像他们中的一员
Nonsense. You sound Iike one of them.
他们中的一员? -当然是指那些犹太人
One of them? -The Jews, of course.
几百年来他们一直在暗中分♥裂♥我们
They have pIotted for hundreds of years...to divide our peopIe.
一个奥地利银币?给我孩子?
A guIden for my baby?
滚开!滚开 你这个肮脏的吉普赛人
Get away. Get away, you gypsy fiIth!
犹太人 吉普赛人 到处都有这些害人精
Jews, gypsies, vermin everywhere...
使我们雅利安民族从伟大走向腐化
corrupting our Aryan nation, keeping us from greatness...
但总有一天人们会奋起反抗
but one day the peopIe wiII rise up...
把这些社会渣滓清除掉
and cIean the streets of such scum.
这是不可避免的
It is inevitabIe.
有些事情已经在发生了
Something has to be done.
来
Come.
你是对的
You're right.
有些事情已经在发生了
Something has to be done.
你说过你有几个孩子? -十个
How many chiIdren did you say you have? Ten.
十个? 哈哈! 真是难以置信
Ten? Ha ha ha! That's fantastic!
谢谢 哦 他们都棒极了 -我相信他们非常棒
Thank you. Oh, and they're aII wonderfuI. -I'm sure they are, of course.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
请坐
PIease sit.
快点来 玛尔塔 他们在等着
Hurry up, Marta, they are waiting!
给我半小时
HaIf an hour.
什么? -没事
What? -Nothing.
让我来
I wiII do it.
那么 你家的新成员在哪里啊?
So...where is the new addition to the famiIy?
可能正在睡觉
ProbabIy asIeep.
我会叫保姆去把他带下来
I wiII have the nanny bring him down.
克里斯蒂娜?
Kristina?
(德语)听候吩咐 希♥特♥勒♥先生?
Ja bitte, Herr Hitler?
我的儿子在哪里?
Where is my son?
玛尔塔在照顾他
Marta is with him.
我不信任这个新的女佣和孩子一起
I do not trust...the new housekeeper with the baby.
她今天的举止很奇怪
She was acting very pecuIiar today.
我们吃完晚餐时 把孩子带下来 克里斯蒂娜
Bring the boy down...when we have finished dining, Kristina...
叫埃克尔曼小姐晚些时候到我的书房♥来见我
and ask FrauIein EickeIman to meet me in my study Iater.
玛尔塔?
Marta?
哦 天哪 哦 天哪!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
不要!
No!
哦 上帝 请饶恕我
Oh, God, forgive me.
不要
No!
你一直在哪里?
Where have you been?
我先替婴儿换了尿布
I had to change the baby.
部长大人 请允许我向你介绍我儿子
Chief inspector, aIIow me to present my son...
阿道夫 希♥特♥勒♥
AdoIf HitIer.
他真是个漂亮的孩子
He's a beautifuI chiId.
流着雅利安血液的楷模
A fine exampIe of Aryan breeding.
我可爱的小阿道夫…
My precious IittIe AdoIf...
我的天使
my angeI.
在安德里亚·柯林斯失踪的期间内
A moment of siIence for Andrea CoIIins.
她牺牲了她的生命去为人类造福
She sacrificed her Iife for the good of mankind...
但同时她也制♥造♥了...
but she aIso created...
她曾经试图去杀死的十分可怕的人
the very monster she sought to destroy.
历史不可更改
History can never be changed.
即使是在阴阳魔界中
Not even in the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表