剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
根据肿瘤的位置和大小...
The Iocation and size of the tumor...
要开刀动手术是不可能的了
make it impossibIe to operate.
我还有多长时间?
How Iong have I got?
这很难说
That's hard to say.
多久?
How Iong?
5个月 可能6个
5 months. Maybe 6.
我想好消息是在我死后
I guess the good news is I won't have to worry...
我就不需要再担心这些头痛了
about these headaches after I'm dead.
这只不过是个玩笑而已 医生
That was supposed to be a joke, doctor.
那么你是束手无策了?
So there's nothing you can do?
是的
No.
不过我们有个很有天赋的神经外科医生
But we've got a gifted neurosurgeon...
就住在孟菲斯市这里
right here in Memphis.
他发现了一种弱化癌症肿瘤的方法
He's found a way to reduce cancerous tumors...
使用抗原和干细胞替换
with antigens and stem ceII substitution.
关键的困难是什么?
So what's the catch?
该治疗法 仍被看作是实验性质的
WeII, treatment is stiII considered experimentaI.
医疗保险不会支付这笔费用
Insurance won't cover it.
好吧 费用有多贵?
WeII, how expensive is it?
手术、药物、康复期...
Procedure, meds, and rehabiIitation...
超过20万
run over 200,000.
你能筹集到这笔钱吗?
Can you raise that kind of money?
我只是个法律助理 医生
I'm a Iaw cIerk, doc.
为了飞来这里找你看病 我的信♥用♥卡♥都已经透♥支♥了
I maxed out my credit cards fIying down here to see you.
你的家人呢?
What about your famiIy?
我没有家人
I don't have any famiIy.
一个也没有?
Is there anyone?
没错 一个也没有
No, there's no one.
真是糟糕透顶 医生
It's a heII of a thing, doctor.
而今我知道我快要死了
Now that I know I'm dying...
我才意识到我没有留下什么精彩的人生
I reaIize I'm not Ieaving much of a Iife behind.
雷·埃里森刚刚知道了我们都惧怕的那种消息
Ray EIIison just got the kind of news...aII of us dread...
但是在他人生中最糟糕的这一天
but on the worst day of his Iife...
雷·埃里森的运气即将要发生改变
Ray EIIison's Iuck is about to change.
他将会有个机会去拯救自己的未来...
He's going to have a chance to save his future...
...通过修改过去
by aItering the past.
我是护士 让我过去
I'm a nurse. Comin' through.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫阿德莱德
My name's AdeIaide.
你感到那里疼吗?
Are you in any pain?
我的头好疼
My head hurts.
可能是脑震荡
ProbabIy a concussion.
你能告诉我你叫什么吗?
Can you teII me your name?
我叫雷
It's Ray.
这是怎么回事?
What's goin' on?
你刚刚被一辆车撞倒了 雷
You were hit by a car, Ray.
你知道今天是什么日子吗?
Do you know what day it is?
等等 我在哪里?
HoId on. Where am I?
孟菲斯市 杰克逊大街
Memphis. Jackson Street.
好吧 可是...
Yeah, but...
为什么每个人都穿成这个样子?
why is everybody dressed Iike that?
今年是哪年?
What year is it?
1968年 先生 你连这个都不知道?
It's 1968, mister. Don't you even know that?
这不...
This can't--
这不可能
This can't be happening.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
你睡了好长时间
You were asIeep a reaI Iong time.
我在那里?
Where am I?
我家里
My house.
你是在盯着我的胎记看吗?
You staring at my birthmark?
不
No.
现在是什么时间?
What time is it?
4:15分 你的手表好有趣
4:15. Your watch is funny.
这是电子表
It's a digitaI.
你以前没见过?
You've never seen one?
孩子...今年是哪年?
Kid...what year is this?
已经告诉过你了 1968年
AIready toId you. It's 1968.
这不会是真的...
That can't be right.
啊 TMD!
Aah, damn it.
哦 你说粗口
Ooh, you said a bad word.
卢卡斯 我不是叫你到外面玩儿去...
Lucas, didn't I teII you to go outside and pIay...
...以便这位先生可以好好休息吗?
so this man can get some rest?
我不想去玩
I don't wanna pIay.
那就去帮我把邮件拿回来
Then go fetch the maiI for me.
拜拜 去吧
Bye. Go on.
你的头怎么样了?
How's your head?
感觉就像是我刚和迈克 泰森大战了13回合
It feeIs Iike I just did 1 3 rounds with Mike Tyson.
听我说 我很感激你给地方我休息和照顾我...
Listen, I appreciate you taking me in and everything...
可是...
but...
也许我应该去住医院
maybe I shouId be in a hospitaI.
黑人医院太远 今天去不到了
The coIored hospitaI's too far to go to today.
什么医院?
The what?
黑人医院
The coIored hospitaI.
不过如果明天你还想去的话
But if you stiII wanna go tomorrow...
我们可以想办法过去
we can work something out.
我仍然觉得这只是一次轻微的脑震荡
I think it's just a concussion though.
不不 事情不太对劲
No, no, something's not right.
我不应该在这里的
I'm not supposed to be here.
听着 先生
Listen, mister...
我知道我的房♥子不够高级 不过...
I know my house is nothing fancy, but--
不 我指的不是你的房♥子
no, I'm not taIking about your house.
我指的是 这些都没有意义
I mean, none of this makes sense.
这些关于"现在是1968年"的废话
This nonsense about it being 1968.
现在就是1968年
It is 1968.
你瞧 女士 我没发疯
Look, Iady, I'm not crazy...
我也没产生幻觉 哦
and I'm not haIIucinating. Ow.
你瞧 这只是...
Look, just...
我证明给你看
I'II prove it.
你瞧...
Look...
请把我的夹克递给我 好吗?
can you hand me my jacket, pIease?
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的钱包哪去了?
Where's my waIIet?
也许是你在被车撞倒时把它弄丢了
Maybe you Iost it when you got hit.
只要你好好休息一番
Once you get some soIid rest...
你就会开始觉得好多了
you'II start to feeI a Iot better.
晚餐在1小时后就会准备好了
Supper wiII be ready in an hour.
你的吃相完全就像个健康的人
You certainIy eat Iike a heaIthy man.
你应该在一两天内就会没事了
You shouId be fine in a day or two.
这取决于你怎样给"没事"下定义
That depends on your definition of ''fine''.
你有布洛芬片吗?
You have any AdviI?
呃 阿司匹林?
Uh, aspirin?
我的包里面有一些
Got some in my purse.
你该去洗澡了 孩子
Time for your bath, young man.
哦 妈妈 还早着呢
Oh, mama, it's stiII earIy.
我不想这么早就去洗澡
I don't wanna take my bath right now.
卢卡斯 不要...
Lucas, don't--
卢卡斯 不要和我争论
Lucas, don't argue with me.
我去倒水进浴缸
I'm gonna fiII the tub.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你妈妈是位很好心的女士
Your mama's a nice Iady.
是啊 也很漂亮
Yeah, pretty, too.
她平常比现在还要更好
She's usuaIIy even nicer than this...
不过今天她很心烦 因为她又收到了一封那种信
but she's upset 'cause she got...another one of those Ietters today.
什么信?
What Ietter?
有人想要夺走我们的房♥子
Some peopIe tryin' to take our house.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表