剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
被 "科瑞特" 杀死的事
how my grandfather was kiIIed.
她一门心思就记着这事
She was obsessed with the memory.
他的身躯是多么的残缺不全
How his body was mutiIated.
我不能把那些影像忘掉
I couIdn't get those images out of my head.
每一晚上我都会做这个"科瑞特"追杀我的可怕的梦
Every night, I had this terribIe dream about...Kreetors hunting me.
无论我怎么做都逃脱不了
No matter what I did, I couIdn't get away.
我从没梦到过我能结束这场对它们之一的猎杀
I never dreamed I'd wind up hunting one of them.
中尉? 丹尼和我商量过了
Lieutenant? Danny and I have been taIkin'.
我们认为放弃金是错误的做法
We think it's a mistake to be writin' off Kim.
错得很离谱
A big mistake.
也许吧...
Maybe...
那就算是我错吧
but my mistake to make.
你究竟哪条筋有毛病?
What the heII's wrong with you?
你怎么能就把他扔在那边?
How can you just Ieave him out there?
下士 你这什么态度? -没事没事
CorporaI, you're out of Iine! -It's OK.
他有他心烦意乱的理由
He's got every right to be upset.
不过我有个看法 那家伙就希望我们觉得心乱而到暗处去搜寻
But I got a feeIing that thing wants us...to go wondering out in the dark...
那样它就可以把我们一次一个地逐个干掉
so he can pick us off one at a time.
那是什么声音?
What was that?
是金 肯定是他
It's Kim. It's gotta be.
那王八蛋正在对他干什么?
What the heII's that thing doin' to him?
是它 我建议我们去干掉它
That's it. I say we take this thing out.
我们现在就去干掉它!
We take it out now!
你们两个站着别动 这是命令
Both of you stand down. That's an order.
你意思是我们就呆在这里什么都不做?
You sayin' we stay here and do nothin'?
我是在挽救你的性命 休斯
I'm tryin' to save your Iife, Hughes.
你要是想呆在这里 随你 否则你就跟我们...
If you want to stay here, fine. If not, we go--
掩护我 -趴倒 火力掩护
Cover me! -Lay down covering fire!
你看见什么了吗?
Do you see anything?
告诉我
TaIk to me.
保持清醒 留心听我说
Stay awake. Stay with me.
保留你的弹♥药♥!保留你的弹♥药♥!
Save your ammo! Save your ammo!
休斯 撑住 拜托
Hughes, come on, now.
你听着 留心听我说
Stay with me. Stay with me.
我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna Iet you die.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
你不会死在我面前的
You're not gonna die on me.
撑住
Come on.
撑住 伙计
Come on, man.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的王八蛋杀害了埃里克!
That son of a bitch kiIIed Deric!
沃劳维茨 回来这里!
WoIowicz, get back here!
沃劳维茨 这是命令!
WoIowicz, that's an order!
你想尝尝这个? 出来啊! 出来尝尝
You want some of this? Come and get it!
丹尼!
Danny!
你认为该怎么做?
What do you think?
我觉得我的恶梦正在成真
I think my nightmare just came true.
有什么发现?
Anything?
没有
No.
最后那5小时内我没看见没听见任何东西
I haven't seen or heard a thing for the Iast five hours.
指挥部要我们退却...
Command wants us to faII back...
在关卡那里和我们的援军会合
and meet our reinforcements at the checkpoint.
告诉他们 最好派一整排来
TeII them they better send a whoIe pIatoon.
经过50年的和平日子
After fifty years of peace...
我们已经没有对付"科瑞特"的能力了
we're not equipped to deaI with Kreetors.
我想如果你现在离开 就可以在天黑之前回到关卡处
I figure if you Ieave now, you can make it back before dark.
那你呢?
What about you?
你疯了?
Are you crazy?
你不能独自去挑战那怪物
You can't take this thing on by yourseIf.
我要结束它
I'm through runnin'.
我要去终结这场恶梦
I'm gonna put an end to this nightmare.
我跟你一起去 杰夫 -我命令你撤退 中士
I'm not Ieaving you, Jeff. -I gave you an order, sergeant.
我听到了 长官...
I heard you, sir...
虽然我尊重你的指挥权 不过我们是作为一个小组被派到这里来的
but with aII due respect, we were sent out here as a unit.
我认为组员应该集体行动
I say we finish as a unit.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的王八蛋
That son of a bitch!
我们必须逃出这里...马上
We have to get out of here... now.
亚罗?
Yarrow?
中士 答复我!
Sergeant, answer me!
中士!
Sergeant!
嘘
Shh.
不
No.
我太迟了 她死了
I'm too Iate. She's dead.
你能说话?
You can taIk?
昨晚我看见你照顾你的士兵
I saw you care for that soIdier Iast night.
她怀孕了
She was pregnant.
但是出现严重的症状
But something went wrong.
我带你来是为了给她止血的
I brought you here to stop the bIeeding.
帮你?
HeIp you?
在你谋杀了我的队员们之后?
After you murdered my patroI?
谋杀? 我没有谋杀任何人
Murdered? I didn't murder anyone!
你明白为什么吗?
You know why?
你们甚至不是活物
You're not even aIive.
你是个半机械人
You're a cyborg.
由一束束电线、晶片、传感器...
A bunch of wires and chips and sensors...
混合我们的DNA 按照我们的外形造出来的
mixed with our DNA and made in our image.
不
No.
你想想"科瑞特"这词语的来源?
Where do you think ''Kreetor'' comes from?
"Creator (创造者)" 是我们创造了你们
''Creator.'' We created you.
这不可能 你是...你是...
That's impossibIe. You're--you're...
你是个野蛮人 一个基因突变体
You're a savage, a genetic mutation.
我是人
I'm a human being!
在我们制♥造♥出你们之前 这个星球属于我们
This pIanet beIonged to us, before we created you.
而你们是怎样回报我们的?
And how did you pay us back?
原本是属于我们的东西都被你们占为己有
By taking everything that was ours...and making it your own.
你们窃取了我们的文化 我们的情感...
You stoIe our cuIture, our emotions...
我们的生活方式
our existence.
而我将要取回这些...
And I'm gonna get it back...
即使我不得不杀光你们的最后一个人
if I have to kiII every Iast one of you.
不!
No!
只是架机器...
Just a machine...
没有灵魂
no souI.
我♥干♥掉他了
I got him.
...Twinkle little star
TwinkIe, IittIe star
How I wonder...
How I wonder--
你在干什么?
What are you doin' up?
我睡不着
I couIdn't sIeep.
我老是在想...
I can't stop wondering...
我们把我们的孩子带进了一个什么样的世界啊!
what kind of worId we brought our baby into.
亲爱的 那些"科瑞特"已经被灭绝了
Sweetheart, the Kreetors are extinct.
我杀死了最后一个
I kiIIed the Iast one.
你怎么能确定外面再没有其余的"科瑞特"了?
How can you be sure that there aren't any more out there?
就算有...
If there are...
我们也能追捕到他们并结果他们...
we'II hunt them down and terminate them...
就像我们干掉这个一样...
just Iike we did this one.
拔出孩子的插头 我们应该去睡觉了
UnpIug the baby. We shouId get some sIeep.
上帝按照他的样子造出了人
God created humanity in his image.
人类按照自己的样子制♥造♥了杰弗里·弗里德以及他的种族
Humans created Jeffrey Freed and his kind in their image.
灭绝还是进化?
Extinction or evoIution?
我想这完全取决于你是从哪个角度来看
I guess it aII depends on your point of view.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表