剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
快走 保罗 -我不会逃跑的!
Run away, PauI. -I'm not running!
你也听到他了 对吧?
You hear him, too, don't you?
我跟你说过 我们全都是行尸走肉
I toId you. We're aII dead meat.
我们是怎样听到他的?
How are we hearing him?
直接的声音传送? 还是有一个无线扩音器?
Directed acoustics? Maybe a paraboIic mike?
两只音箱和一根真实的长电线?
2 cans and a reaIIy Iong string?
可难倒我了 长官
Beats me, sir.
那声音是从哪里来的?
Where is that coming from?
他究竟在哪里?!
Where the heII is he?!
呃!
Uhh!
肯定会有一个...合理的...
There's got to be... a rationaI...
...解释...
expIanation...
...来说明这一切的!
for aII of this!
呃!
Uhh!
总会有个解释的
There's aIways an expIanation.
一个合理的、能推导的解释
A rationaI, observabIe expIanation.
这就是我成为物理学家的原因
That's why I became a physicist...
去解释事情、解决难题...
to expIain things, soIve probIems...
...回答问题...
answer questions...
...使这世界成为一个更好的地方
make the worId a better pIace.
如果我们进不了这个房♥间
If we don't get inside that room...
将不会再有世界了
there ain't gonna be a worId.
你在浪费你的时间 保罗
You're wasting your time, PauI.
看看会如何
We'II see.
跟我来
Let's go.
那些方程 他们还没完成
The equations, they're not finished yet.
他们必须要平衡
They have to baIance.
她帮不了你的
She can't heIp you.
那为什么你的声音如此紧张?
Then why do you sound so nervous?
现在你也听见他了 对吧?
You hear him now, too, don't you?
是的 幸运的我
Yeah. Lucky me.
嘿 你来得正好 我玩到奖励级别了
Hey, you're just in time. I made the bonus IeveI.
指挥官 我要你跟我一起走
Commander, I need you to come with me.
他已经放弃了 保罗 我建议你也放弃吧
He's given up, PauI. I suggest you do the same.
你听我说 指挥官
Listen to me, Commander.
我们必须进入安全试验室
We've got to get into the secure room.
不 算了吧 不可能做到的
No. Forget it. Can't be done.
你在浪费你的时间 保罗
You're wasting your time, PauI.
指挥官!
Commander!
游戏结束
Game over.
在你一生中你都依赖你的智力
Your whoIe Iife you've reIied on your inteIIect...
但现在它使你失望了...
but it's faiIing you now...
而你却无法接受 是吗?
and you can't stand that, can you?
你根本对我一无所知
You know nothing about me.
我了解你的一切事情
I know everything about you.
那么你就应该知道我从没碰到过...
WeII, then you know I've never met a probIem...
...我不能解决的难题
that I couIdn't soIve.
这不是一个你可以通过逻辑推理来解决的难题
This isn't a puzzIe you can defeat with Iogic.
没有这种难题
No such thing.
我知道你们都在想什么: "钱德勒太聪明了"
I know what you're thinking-- that ChandIer's too smart...
"他...他...他太危险了"
He's--he's-- he's too dangerous...
"所以我们无法阻止他"
that we can't stop him.
可是我说我们能 我说我们会
But I say we can. I say we wiII.
而这全都取决于现在我们要 想出一个办法来进入安全试验室
And it aII starts right now with us figuring out a way...past that secure door.
我建议我们把它炸开
I say we bIow it open.
用各种阵地简易炸♥弹♥一起来炸
Mix some fieId expedient pIastique...
也许再留下一些炸♥弹♥
maybe save a IittIe.
让钱德勒当吃下午茶一样吞了它
Let ChandIer eat it as an afternoon snack.
为什么? 双子号♥还没完成哪
Why? Gemini isn't even finished yet.
还有更重要的事情等着我们去干
We have more important work in front of us.
要做出更多的突破
More breakthroughs to make.
还有那么多的计算
There's so much work.
你就为了这个打烂我的游戏机?
You shot my game for this?
这是一直都在发生的事
This is what aIways happens.
看看他们 博士 他们都疯了
Look at them, Doctor. They're insane.
他们能帮你做什么?
What does that make you?
怎么? 我们有4个人而你只有1个 王八
What? There's 4 of us and onIy one of you, paI.
当然 我当然检查过引力常数了...
Of course. Of course I checked the gravitationaI constant...
你说得对 重点是什么?
You're right. What's the point?
我输了 你赢了 就像以往一样
I'II faiI. You'II win. Like aIways.
好像无法击败这个钱德勒
Can't seem to whip this, ChandIer.
现在钱德勒正跟你说什么?
What's ChandIer saying to you right now?
如果我们打开了那道门我们就可以庆祝了
That we're toast if we open that door.
我敢打赌他正跟你说...
And I'II bet he's teIIing you...
...你算错了你的方程式
you screwed up your equations.
只要我有多一点的时间
If I had a IittIe more time...
我就可以重新计算整个问题
I couId rework the entire probIem.
还有你...让我猜一下:
And you... Let me guess:
他正在说要阻止他你是无能为力的
He's saying there's nothing you can do to stop him.
你们还不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
他跟我们每一个人说的话都是不同的
He's teIIing each one of us something different.
凡是他认为我们需要听到的话 他就分别对我们说
He's teIIing us whatever he thinks we need to hear...
以阻止我们通过那道门
to keep us from getting through that door.
除非钱德勒真的是大众幻想物
UnIess ChandIer reaIIy is just a mass deIusion...
还有这道门其实是开着的
and this door is open...
我走不进这道门只是因为我以为我走不进
I just can't get through it...because I think I can't.
我一直就知道
I knew it aII aIong.
索森 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的贱♥人♥!
Thorsen, you son of a bitch!
你是为钱德勒工作的!
You are working with ChandIer!
他会杀死我们的!
He'II kiII us!
你们看见了吗?
Did you see that?
他不是真实的
He wasn't reaI.
也许你们没一个是真实的
Maybe none of you are reaI.
这一切都不是真实的
None of this is reaI.
终于完了
FinaIIy.
你好 保罗
HeIIo, PauI.
这一切都不是真实的 对吗?
None of this is reaI, is it?
你是真实的 双子号♥也是...
You're reaI. So is Gemini...
不过你已经知道这一点了
but you aIready knew that.
毕竟 双子号♥是你的发明
After aII, Gemini is your invention.
这是不可能的 我是...
That's impossibIe. I was...
我是被派来协助的
I was sent here to heIp.
不 保罗 你和我都知道这不是真的
No, PauI, you and I both know that's not true.
双子号♥是你的孩子 你帮着创造了它的
Gemini is your baby. You heIped create it.
而你一意识到自己创造了什么东西...
And once your reaIized what you created...
...你就过不了这一关 你的精神崩溃了
you couIdn't handIe it. Your mind shattered.
不是
No.
你准备要做什么? 杀死我?
What are you going to do, kiII me...
就像你杀死其他的所有人那样?
Iike you kiIIed aII the others?
我没有杀任何人 他们都不是真实的
I didn't kiII anyone. They weren't reaI.
他们当然是真实的 他们都是你的一部分
Of course they were. They were aII parts of you.
戈登是你的偏执
Gordon was your paranoia.
摩根博士是表现出心神不定的你的大脑
Dr. Morgan was your brain manifesting insecurity.
还有你的沮丧变成了斯基尔斯指挥官
And your depression became Commander SkiIes.
全都是要阻止你完成双子号♥
AII stopping you from finishing Gemini.
明白了吗? 现在你全都记起来了 不是吗?
See? Now you're remembering it aII, aren't you?
全都回到你的脑子里去了
It's aII coming back to you.
你可以在方程式里清楚地看见它
You can see it aII cIear in the equations.
如白昼一样清晰
CIear as day.
就是这事毁了你
That's what broke you.
我从没想过它会是一种武器
I never meant for it to be a weapon.
那就是关乎人类和我们的发明之间的难题
That's the probIem with humans and our inventions.
最后 它们全都成为了武器
EventuaIIy, they aII become weapons.
不过我们可以阻止它 保罗 我们可以保护好宇宙的
But we can stop it, PauI. We can protect the universe.
怎样做?
How?
通过完全确保你...
By making absoIuteIy certain that you...
...从来没有完成双子号♥
never finish Gemini.
你完全发疯了
You reaIIy are crazy.
这是你必须得做的牺牲
It's a sacrifice you have to make.
我有个职业
I have a career.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表