剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
贾冯 我没办法 车子爆胎了
Javon, I can't heIp it. I have a fIat tire.
你听我说 贾冯 你不能和CSM签约
Look, Iisten to me, Javon, you cannot sign with C.S.M.
你看 是谁让你4年内就得了3000万?
Look, who got you thirty miIIion for four years?
是的没错 又是谁让你得到600万签约奖金?
Yeah, that's right. Who got you a six miI signing bonus?
没错 宝贝 是我!
Yeah, that's right, baby--me!
不...我不关心他们向你保证过什么
No--I don't care what they promised you!
他们怎么说?
They said what?
多少?
How much?
哦! 那些大话满天飞的杂种!
Ohh! Those Iying bastards!
听着 贾冯 我会在45分钟内赶到去
Look, Javon, I'm gonna be there in forty-five minutes.
不要签字 你等我到场
Don't sign anything. You wait for me.
我们才合作愉快 对吗?
We're a team, right?
对吗?
Right?
贾冯?
Javon?
他妈的!
Damn it! Unh!
哦! 真♥他♥妈♥的!
Ohh! Damn it!
喂 是三洲拖车部吗?
Yeah, is this Tri-state Towing?
听着 我车子在哥伦比亚林荫大道爆胎了
Look, I got a fIat tire on CoIumbia Parkway.
在第48大街和拉格朗大街之间!
Between 48th and Lagrange!
我在45分钟之前就找过你们这些家伙了
I caIIed you guys forty-five minutes ago!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
好的 你跟司机说...
AII right, you teII the driver...
如果他在10分钟内赶到这里 我会额外再给他50元
I wiII give him an extra fifty bucks...If he gets here in ten minutes.
不! 谢谢
No! Thank you!
闭嘴吧
Shut up, aIready!
这太荒谬了!
This is ridicuIous!
来认识一下斯科特·特纳...
Meet Scott Turner...
一位自命不凡的体育经纪人 自以为了解
a hotshot sports agent who thinks he knows the path...
获得成功和幸福的捷径
to success and happiness.
但是斯科特将会发现 鱼与熊掌不可兼得...
But Scott wiII discover that these two things...don't necessariIy go hand in hand...
当他离开了大道走上小路... 并进入了阴阳魔界里的时候
as he makes a detour off the beaten path...and into the TwiIight Zone.
你好?
HeIIo?
你好?
HeIIo?
没信♥号♥♥
CeII phones.
你好?
HeIIo?
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
有谁来帮我吗?
A IittIe heIp here?
你好!
HeIIo!
不好意思
Excuse me.
哦 时间差不多了
Oh, it's about time.
你能帮我回到高速公路上去吗?
Can you heIp me get back onto the highway?
我迷路了
I am so Iost.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You are traveIing to another dimension--
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You are entering...
你想让我来带路?
You're asking me for directions?
好吧 你不是住在这里的? -不 我...
WeII, don't you Iive here? -No, I--
我只是误打误撞来到这里的
I just stumbIed onto this pIace.
我一直在林间徘徊...
I have been wandering around the woods for...
哦! 这回可好了
Oh! That's perfect.
我来猜一下 你的手表不走了
Let me guess. Your watch doesn't work.
我的也是 你的手♥机♥呢?
Neither does mine. How about your ceII?
完全没有信♥号♥♥
I can't get a signaI.
我的也是 而且这里没有其他电♥话♥
Neither can I, and there are no phones here.
这屋子很大 应该会有一台电♥话♥的
WeII, it's a huge house. There's gotta be a phone.
不 相信我 我都找过了
No, beIieve me, I have Iooked.
不仅是没有电♥话♥...
Not onIy isn't there a phone...
也没有照明开关 没有钟...
there's no Iight switches, no cIocks...
没有电源插座
no eIectric sockets.
我是个不动产地♥产♥经纪 一般我都会注意这些东西的
I'm a reaI estate agent. I notice these things.
车呢? -车?
How about a car? -Car?
这里甚至没有车道
There's not even a driveway.
看来有人喜欢隐居生活
So somebody Iikes their privacy.
好吧...
WeII...
我看没那么简单
it's not as simpIe as that.
你来看看这个 呃...
Come take a Iook at this. Um...
斯科特·特纳
Scott Turner.
玛丽莎·桑伯恩
Marisa Sanborn.
你对这地方有多了解 斯科特?
How weII do you know the area, Scott?
很明显 不太了解
ObviousIy not very weII.
我甚至不知道这里有一片森林
I didn't even know there was a forest around here.
本来这里应该都是平地的
This is aII supposed to be fIatIand.
没有小山 更不用说山脉了
There are no hiIIs, Iet aIone mountains.
外面那是什么?
So what's that out there?
完全是个谜
It's a totaI mystery.
什么意思?
What's that mean?
这里不应该是这样的地形的
This pIace shouIdn't be here.
你好?
HeIIo?
有人吗?
Anybody here?
我不明白
I don't get it.
有人在耍弄我们
Somebody's messin' with us.
哦...
Oh...
等等 等一下 我知道这是什么了
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. I know what this is.
这是那种无聊的真人秀 是吗?
This is one of those siIIy reaIity shows, right?
我们得在旷野中求生?
We're supposed to survive in the wiIderness?
我不会签字同意任何形式的发行的!
I'm not signin' any damn reIease form!
我认为这不是真人秀
I don't think that's what this is about.
...因此我的车就堵在哥伦比亚林荫大道上了
So there I was, stuck in traffic...on the CoIumbia Parkway...
我正和我的未婚夫 保罗 进行一场可怕的争论
in the midst of a horrendous argument with my fiancé PauI.
我就...我再也受不了了
I just-- I couIdn't take it anymore.
所以你就离开了车子
So you just got out of the car?
好吧 我以为他会追来的
WeII, I thought he'd come after me.
但他没有
But he didn't.
所以我就一路走下去
So I just kept waIking.
这里本应是一个小公园的后面 而不是森林
There's supposed to be a IittIe park back here...not a forest.
于是我就一直在周围徘徊 直到我找到这地方
And I just wandered around untiI I found this pIace...
比你早到大约一小时
about an hour before you got here.
我只知道我错过了和贾冯·默瑟的会面
AII I know is I missed my meeting with Javon Mercer.
那个篮球运动员
The basketbaII pIayer?
他扬言要与另一家经纪公♥司♥签约
He's threatening to sign with another agency.
他走人的话我会很大压力的
He Ieaves, I'm screwed.
我手头上有大约一打的不动产地♥产♥交易...
I'm juggIing about a dozen reaI estate deaIs.
我签了好些房♥子的契约...
I've got houses in escrow...
与买♥♥家会晤 与卖♥♥家会晤...
meetings with buyers, meetings with seIIers...
除了这些 我还得安排我的婚礼
aII that, and I'm trying to pIan my wedding.
压力是竞争生活的一部分
Stress is part of the game.
你想过要停止这种生活吗?
You ever feeI Iike quitting the game?
不到我选择
Not an option.
我想过好多次了
That's what I aIways thought.
现在我还没能太肯定
Now I'm not so sure.
斯科特 过来这里
Scott, come here!
这些全都合我身
These are aII my size.
怎么会这么巧?
What are the chances of that?
合你的身 对吧?
It's your size, right?
事情变得越来越怪异了
This is gettin' way too freakin' weird.
你准备把什么扔进火里面?
You're gonna throw what in the fire?
我的过去
My past.
轮到我
My turn, huh?
等你准备好
When you're ready.
你得明白 这样做是愚蠢的
You do know that this is crazy.
一种很妙的愚蠢
It's a good kind of crazy.
如果我们找到一条路离开这里 那怎么办?
What if we find a way outta here?
你还想着离开?
Is that what you want?
救命
HeIp me!
别误解我 我爱我的自行车
Don't get me wrong. I Iove my bike.
不过这些旧的摩托车...
But these oId motorcycIes...
它们会不听你的操纵 就像这样
They can get away from you, Iike that.
地面有油 车子打滑了 跟着我只知道...
I hit this oiI sIick. The next thing I know...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表