剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
嘿 阿里 -嘿
Hey, AIi. -Hey.
来杯黑咖啡和一小杯浓咖啡
Coffee, bIack, shot of espresso.
哦 你最好弄它两小杯
Oh, you better make it a doubIe shot.
那些日子(指女性经期)来了
One of those days, huh?
不然为什么今天会有点不同?
Why wouId today be any different?
和平常一样 德温? -来杯茶 不加糖
The usuaI, Dev? -Chai tea, no sugar added.
啊 我男朋友就是这样 健康的怪人
Aw, that's my boyfriend, the heaIth nut.
"矮人家族被发现生活在门多西诺附近"
''FamiIy of hobbits found Iiving near Mendocino.''
多么乏味!
How pathetic!
我不明白人们为什么肯浪费金钱
I don't know why peopIe waste their money.
我也不明白 我想问的是会有人相信这些胡说八道吗?
Me, neither. I mean, does anyone beIieve this crap?
不是胡说八道 是笑话
It's not crap. It's funny.
那为什么我没有笑?
Then why aren't I Iaughing?
很明显 你没弄懂这个笑话
ObviousIy, you don't get the joke.
你说得就像这个是你写的一样 -就是她写的
You act Iike you wrote this. -She did.
拙劣的文章 -买♥♥单
Poor thing. -Pays the biIIs.
谢了
Thanks.
我最好去上班了
I had better get to work.
好 回家再见 我爱你
Yeah. I'II see you at home. I Iove you.
我也爱你 宝贝
Love you, too, babe.
嗨 请给我...?
Hi. Can I--
你无须感到惭愧
There's no reason for you to be ashamed.
你是在说他会原谅我?
So, you're saying he'II forgive me?
今晚你会得到答案的
Tonight, you wiII have your answer.
那..那好极了
That's--that's wonderfuI.
我不知道怎样感谢你才好
I don't know how to thank you.
你确定我无需付钱或是...
Are you sure I can't pay you or...
不不不 不用
No. No, no. Keep your money.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的
ReaIIy.
先生 你是某种占卜家吗?
Sir, are you some kind of fortune-teIIer?
我们每个人都有自己该走的道路
Each of us has a path we're meant to traveI.
我可以帮忙显现那条路
I can heIp show the way.
而且你不收费?
And you don't charge a fee?
我天生就有这种才能
I was born with this gift.
我选择了分享它
I choose to share it.
多么高尚啊!
How nobIe.
把戏是什么?
What's the catch?
没有把戏
There isn't one.
哦 那你可真是第一人了
Oh, that wouId be a first!
好
OK.
我来看看你会预测到什么
Let's see what you got.
你工作不愉快
You're unhappy at work.
谁不是? 继续 你能做得比这更好
Who isn't? Come on. You can do better than that.
好吧 我有机会得到新的工作吗?
AII right. Any chance I'II get a new job?
几周来我一直在投送简历
I've been sending out resumes for weeks.
有个良机在等着你 不过你得先把它找出来
An opportunity awaits you, but you must seek it out first.
就这样?
That's it?
说得够多的了
That's enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
付出多少得到多少
You get what you pay for.
未来...
The future--
我们都想知道有什么事在等待着我们
we'd aII Iike to know what's in store for us.
阿里·沃纳的未来刚刚被瞥了一眼
AIi Warner has just been given a gIimpse into hers.
现在她将要踏上的道路...
Now she's about to go down a path...
将会把她带进阴阳魔界的深处
that wiII Iead her deep into the TwiIight Zone.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You are traveIing to another dimension--
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度... 而且还有灵魂...
a dimension, not onIy of sight and sound...but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
现在我们来看看双鱼座 健康!
Now we come to Pisces! HeaIth.
你不是双鱼座的 对吧?
You're not a Pisces, are you?
你问过我多少遍了? 我是射手座的
How many times have you asked me that? I'm a Sagittarius.
好吧 你真幸运 因为下周将是
WeII, Iucky you, because the coId and fIu season...
双鱼座的人患伤风和流行性感冒的季候
is going to be hitting Pisces with a vengeance next week.
大约是在说星星 -星星 什么星星?
Or so say the stars. -Stars? What stars?
你是世界上唯一一个使用镖靶的占星家
You're the onIy astroIoger in the worId who uses a dartboard.
哦 投镖游戏啊星星啊 它们是同一样东西
Oh, darts, stars. They're the same thing.
至少它们都在国家旁观者杂♥志♥上
At Ieast they are at the NationaI Bystander.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看 你的耳朵已经和电♥话♥筒粘合了一整天了
You know, you've had that phone gIued to your ear aII day.
我不会永远干这垃圾工作的
I'm not working at this rag forever.
你投送那些简历..怎么说..已经几周了
You sent those resumes out, what? Weeks ago.
连半个字的回复都没有 而你现在只因为...
You never even got a nibbIe. Now just because...
某个咖啡店骗子说有良机正等待...
some coffee shop con artist says that opportunity awaits--
是啊
Yes.
你是国家旁观者杂♥志♥的?
You're with the NationaI Bystander?
没错 艾利森·沃纳
That's right. AIIison Warner.
好的 我们曾试过用邮件和你联♥系♥
OK. We tried contacting you via e-maiI.
真的? -是啊 几天前
ReaIIy? -Yeah, a few days ago.
你看 我的邮件已经过期好些日子了
You know, my e-maiI was down for a coupIe of days.
你明天能过来吗? -明天
Can you come in tomorrow? -Tomorrow.
好的 你放心我一定到!
Yeah, yeah, you bet I can be there!
下午2:00 -谢谢你
2:00 p.m. -Thank you.
告诉我 -是布拉什杂♥志♥
TeII me. -That was Brash magazine.
他们看了我的简历 现在要见见我本人
They read my resume, and they want to interview me.
不可能 新工作? 能离开这里!
No way. For a job? Get outta here!
咖啡店里的那个人
The guy in the coffee shop.
他说对了
He was right.
好吧 天蝎座
AII right. Scorpio.
嘿!
Hey!
今天早上我得到了一个见工机会
I have a job interview this morning.
恭喜
CongratuIations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能请你喝杯咖啡或吃点心或什么的吗?
Can I buy you a cup of coffee or a pastry or something?
不好意思 我连你的名字都还没知道
I'm sorry. I don't even know your name.
我叫卡纳尤
It's Kanayo.
谢谢你的好意 不过此刻我已经非常满足了
And thank you, but I'm quite content at the moment.
我感觉我欠了你的 我是说...
I feeI Iike I owe you. I mean...
我搞不清我是否很相信这种预测的事情...
I don't know if I beIieve in aII this prediction stuff...
但如果不是你...
but if it wasn't for you...
我永远也不会在送出那些简历之后再去查询结果的
I wouId have never foIIowed up on aII those resumes.
我很高兴我能有所帮助
WeII, I'm gIad I couId be of heIp.
问题是我真的很想得到这份工作
The thing is, I reaIIy want this job.
是为布拉什杂♥志♥工作
It's with Brash magazine.
你曾看过这杂♥志♥吗?
Have you ever read it?
不 我想没有
No, I don't think so.
这是个...相信我
WeII, it's... Trust me.
这是个绝妙的良机 就像你说的
It's a great opportunity. Like you said.
这是我可以改变一下去写些时尚玩意的机会
It's a chance for me to write something smart for a change.
你在担心你不能得到这工作?
And you're concerned you won't get the job?
哦 其实我只是来说声谢谢的
Oh, reaIIy, I just came to say thank you.
我不是为了另一次预测而来的
I didn't come for another reading.
我明白 我明白
I know. I know.
不过你刚开始踏上你的人生路
But you have just begun to foIIow your path.
你不想看看它会引领你到何处吗?
Don't you want to see where it Ieads you?
那好吧
AII right.
我真不敢相信我会这样做
I can't beIieve I'm doing this.
你没有什么可担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
你是说我会得到那份工作?
You mean I'm gonna get the job?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
不是我知道
It's not what I know.
是我看到了
It's what I see.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
一个秘密爱慕者
A secret admirer.
阿里
AIi.
阿里·沃纳
AIi Warner.
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
布拉德·霍尔曼
Brad HoIman.
卡尔森高中? -他就在你面前了
From Carson High? -You're Iookin' at him!
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表