剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你看 我只不过是那些很好奇的人之一 你明白吧?
Look, I'm just one of those curious peopIe, you know?
那种人是无法不使自己的手不去摸索真♥相♥的
The kind of peopIe that can't keep their hands off of things.
拜托 马里奥 看看你
Come on, Mario. Look at you. Even now,
甚至现在你还站在那里...
you're standing there...
...试图去弄明白它 不是吗?
trying to figure itout, aren't you?
所以?
So?
所以...
So...
好吧 不过别让我发狂 好吗?
Yeah, OK, but don't get mad at me, aII right?
真正的过程是怎样的 哈利?
How does it reaIIy work, Harry?
它是魔法
It's magic.
你就把它放进奇迹集♥合♥里 行了吧?
You put it in the company...of miracIes, aII right?
我知道...我知道 它是魔法
I know, I know. It's magic.
要拥有它? 要支配它?
To have it? To possess it?
你一点也不知道...
You have no idea...
...与之有关的那种责任
of the kind of responsibiIity invoIved.
我相信你 不过这个魔法是你会...
I beIieve you, but is the magic in you...
...还是这两个箱子会?
or is it in the caskets?
箱子
The caskets.
真的?
ReaIIy?
还是礼物
And the giving.
假象是和欺骗有关...
IIIusion is about trickery...
可是魔法...
but magic...
真正的魔法是来自另一层次的奇迹的表现形式
reaI magic is the manifestation...of phenomena from another IeveI here.
它是一种不可能被夺走或偷走的礼物
It's a gift that can't be taken or stoIen.
我非常了解你的表演
I know your work...weII.
你的了解 足以使你明白...
WeII, you know it weII enough...
...要小看我 是相当困难的
to diss it pretty hard.
不
No.
我一直在观察你
I've seen you.
当你表演时我一直观察着你的脸
I've seen your face when you're working.
人群有多大是不重要的
It doesn't matter how big the crowd is...
无论是10个人还是1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个人 你一直都是同样的表情
whether it's 10 or 10,000, you aIways give the same.
最佳的魔术师一直都是这样的
The best ones aIways do...
还有香农看起来也和你一样
and Shannon seems to Iike you.
箱子和礼物
The caskets and the giving.
我希望我能更好的了解这部分
I wish I understood that part better.
首先 空气会离开箱子
First, the air Ieaves the casket...
然后你...
then you.
它需要两个人 两个灵魂
It requires 2 peopIe, 2 souIs.
...你被运送到另一个箱子里 若里面没其他人 你会窒息而死
You get transported to the other casket...without someone eIse there, you'd suffocate.
如果你还没弄清楚...
In case you haven't figured it out...
我就要退休了
I'm retiring.
为什么呢?
Why?
你仍然可以使用它的
You stiII got it in you.
少来这一套 我知道你是最佳的
Knock it off. I know you're the best.
你以为你为何最终得到了那盘带子?
Why do you think you finaIIy got that tape?
没错
That's right.
我把它寄给你的
I sent it to you.
明天晚上...
Tomorrow night...
我要为一些亲密的朋友做最后一次表演
I'm giving a Iast performance...for a few cIose friends.
我会把...
I'II be passing...
"法老的诅咒"传授给你
''The Pharaoh's Curse'' on to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很奇怪
It's reaIIy weird.
这就像是他想让我们俩在一起
It's aImost Iike he wants us to be together.
观众 戏法...
The audience, the trick...
还有你
even you.
就好像他真的要退休了
It's Iike he reaIIy is bowing out.
我的人生即将改变 欢乐时光...
My Iife is about to change, big time...
...我要你和我一起分享
and I want you to share it with me.
你会和我在一起吗?
WiII you be with me?
是的
Yes.
这就是不感情用事的好处
There are advantages to being unsentimentaI.
看着你们全部人 看见你们的脸孔...
Looking out at aII of you, seeing your faces...
我可以整晚上就这样子站着追忆往事
I couId just stand up here aII night and reminisce.
我们爱你 哈利
We Iove you, Harry.
尤其是因为我就要退休了 对吧?
Yeah, especiaIIy since I'm retiring, right?
为表示我的感谢...
To show my appreciation...
我有我想留给你们的一点小回忆
I have a IittIe something I'd Iike to Ieave you with.
那么 事不宜迟...
So without further deIay...
灯光
Iights.
你们大多数都知道"法老的诅咒"的传说
Many of you know the Iegend of ''The Pharaoh's Curse''...
它在每一个时代都只会表演一次
and that it's onIy performed once in every generation...
一路追溯回伟大的卡廖斯特罗时代
and that it's handed on through an unbroken chain...
它就由一种不间断的方式被传承下来
as far back as the great CagIiostro.
你们有些人可能也知道...
Some of you may aIso know...
"法老的诅咒"需要两个人
that ''The Pharaoh's Curse'' requires 2.
由于不可能是我和我自己...
And since it can't be me and me...
他就在这里...女士们先生们
Here he is, Iadies and gentIemen...
让你们充满十足十的专业羡慕的对象...
The object of your pure...unaduIterated professionaI envy...
...未来之星...
the face of the future...
...天才横溢的...
the mega-gifted...
马里奥·德夫林
Mario DevIin.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们知道吗? 这位马里奥才华如此之高
You know, Mario here is so taIented...
有一次他使25个广♥告♥女郎凭空消失了
one time he made 25 showgirIs disappear.
当然 其中两个后来出现在他的更衣室里...喔...
Of course, 2 of them reappeared...in his dressing room Iater, but--
我们散散步好吗?
ShaII we take a waIk?
老人优先
Age before beauty.
说得好
Touché.
进去吧
Step inside.
我只是想...呃...在这个时刻...
I just want to, uh, take this moment...
...给予哈利最后一次掌声
and give Harry one Iast hand.
准备好了? -一切就绪
Ready? TotaIIy.
你呢? 背部没问题吗?
Are you? Back OK?
是的 我想还好
Yeah, I think so.
当然没有好得足以在池塘旁边"干"香农 不过...
Not good enough to do Shannon out by the pond, but...
再见 -(无声)什么?
See ya.
我不再需要这个了
I won't be needing this anymore.
哈利 你确定你没问题?
Harry, are you sure you're OK?
你不想要推迟它吗?
You don't want to postpone it?
哦 不想 关上门 甜心
Oh, no. CIose the door, sweetheart.
他们为什么鼓掌? 这戏法没变成功
Why are they cIapping? The trick didn't work.
不 成功了
Yes, it did.
我从我走进的同一个箱子里面出来了
I got out of the same casket I got into.
是的 没错...
Yes, you did...
但你不在你身体里了
but not in your body.
什么?
What?
你在说什么啊?
What are you taIking about?
哈利! 哈利在哪里?
Harry! Where's Harry?
我在这里 马里奥
Right here, Mario.
这是怎么回事? 发生了什么事?
What's going on? What's happening?
它是魔法 马里奥
It's magic, Mario.
不过我们并没有交换位置
OnIy we don't just switch pIaces...
我们交换了身体
we switch bodies.
我大约每30年这样做一次
I do it every 30 years or so.
香农更经常地这样做
Shannon does it more often.
说起来...
Speaking of which...
她告诉我你在做♥爱♥时十足的超人一个
She teIIs me that you're...a reaI tiger in the sack.
预先感谢你了
Thank you in advance.
这是不可能发生的
This can't be happening.
嘿 这是个年轻人的世界 明白我的意思吗?
Hey, it's a young worId, know what I'm saying?
哇 你看见那些观众了吗?
Wow. Did you see that audience?
魔术界的最佳魔术今晚上演了
The best in the business were here tonight...
而他们永远无法弄清楚...
and they can't figure it out.
...我们是怎样表演的?
How did we do it?
不是用面具的 马里奥
Not with masks, Mario.
你会真的成为一个传奇的
You are truIy going to be a Iegend.
我是说...我是说...
I mean--I mean...
我会真的成为一个传奇的
l am truIy going to be a Iegend.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表