剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
Edie, you're changing these pictures.
这不是我做到的
I'm not the one doing it.
伊迪 等一下
Edie, wait.
我必须去找他
I have to go to him.
亚历克?
AIec?
亚历克?
AIec?
请出现吧
PIease come out.
我要跟你走
I'II foIIow you.
请告诉我怎样去做
Just teII me how.
亚历克 -哇哦
AIec. --Whoa, whoa.
别太紧张
Easy there.
你没事吧?
You OK?
没事 你刚才吓着我了 就是这样
Yeah. You just scared me, that's aII.
看上去好像你要摔下去的样子
Looked Iike you might faII.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
WeII, come on.
暴风雨开始要来临了
Storm's starting to pick up.
我们离开这里 好吗?
Let's get out of here, OK?
走吧
Come on.
噢对了 我叫马修·福赛斯
I'm, uh, Matthew Forsyth, by the way.
我在那边有一间小屋子
I own the IittIe cabin up there.
那是个不错的地方
It's a beautifuI pIace.
它需要翻新一下
WeII, it needs some work.
实际上 它已经待售超过一年了
ActuaIIy, it's been on the market for over a year.
我的地♥产♥经纪告诉我
My reaI-estate agent toId me
昨天有位女士打电♥话♥来询问这屋子...
that a woman caIIed yesterday asking about it...
所以我过来看它最后一眼
so I came out for one Iast Iook.
然后呢?
And?
我不知道
WeII, I don't know.
我一来到这里就好像...
As soon as I got here, it's Iike...
...我有一种感觉
I had this feeIing
也许我根本不应该卖♥♥了它
that maybe I shouIdn't seII after aII.
所以 我出来走走以便整理一下思路
So, I came out for a waIk to cIear my heard.
有效吗?
Did it work?
我想我会留住它不卖♥♥了
I think I'm going to hoId on to it
在较长一段时间内
for a IittIe whiIe Ionger...
也许...给它做点翻修
maybe...fix it up a bit.
是的 那是一所很好的房♥子
Yeah, weII, it's a great house.
你看...呃...我能不能问问你
Look, uh, can I ask you...
你在这外面站到悬崖边上干什么?
what you're doing out here, dangIing over cIiffs?
我在...呃...寻找某个人
I was...um... Iooking for someone.
他在这里吗?
Is he here?
不 我想他已经走了
No. No, I think he's gone.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我以为他引我来到这里
I thought he brought me out here
这样我们就可以在一起
so we couId be together.
但他没来?
But he didn't?
没有
No.
也许他只是想说拜拜
Maybe he wanted to say good-bye.
我得走了
I have to go.
我必须回到城里面去
I've got to get back into town.
呃......你看 我希望我没有...
Um...Iook, I hope I'm not
...太冒昧 不过你...
being too forward, but you...
...你好像有点失落
you seem a IittIe Iost.
有什么事我可以做的吗??
Is there anything I can do?
翻修好那房♥子
Yeah. Yeah, fix the house up.
给它围一圈尖桩栅栏
Put a picket fence around it.
好 我会这样做的
OK, I'II do that.
呃... 或许我会把门油成红色
Um, maybe I'II paint the door red.
你刚才说什么?
What did you say?
哦 我只是...我知道这听起来很怪异
Oh, I just-- I know it sounds weird.
我只是...我不知从哪里听说过鲜红色的前门...
I just--I heard somewhere that a bright red front door
...会被认为是友好和欢迎
is considered friendIy and weIcoming.
是啊 我...我也听说过这个
Yeah. I--I've heard that, too.
呃...
Uh...
你看 我想炉子也许还能用
You know, I think the stove stiII works.
呃......
Um...
你想要...喝杯茶或其他的吗?
You want a... cup of tea or something?
好啊
Yeah.
那很好
That'd be nice.
好的
OK.
伊迪·杜兰特本以为她的生活就此完结
Edie Durant thought her Iife was over...
不过失去的爱给予了她第二春
but a Iost Iove gave her a new path to foIIow.
现在 伊迪踏出了回到这世界的第一步
Now, Edie is taking her first step back into the worId...
从此离开...阴阳魔界
and out of the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表