剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
沃米迪安的农夫看见地平线上出现一道闪光
The peasants of Vormidian saw a gIint on the horizon...
就像星星在闪耀
Iike a star shining just for them.
那道闪光给了他们希望
That gIint gave them hope...
他们认为他们已经接近光源...
for as they drew near, they recognized the source...
一把会发光的腰刀 一把闪耀的钢刀 不偏不倚地与复仇者阿佐斯的手紧密结合
a gIeaming broadsword. A ray of steeI justice...married to the mighty hands of Azoth the Avenger.
罗琳 再给我啤酒
Lorraine, I need another beer!
你把最后一瓶都喝完了
You drank the Iast one.
那就再去买♥♥
Go buy some more!
克雷格·汉森只能在一个幻想世界中 去逃避他的可怕的父亲
Craig Hansen's onIy refuge...from his abusive father is a fantasy reaIm...
那世界有保护弱小的英雄----复仇者阿佐斯
home to that heroic protector of the weak...Azoth the Avenger.
但是克雷格将会发现 幻想成真后 会发生些什么...在魔界里
But Craig is about to discover what happens...when fantasy becomes reaIity...in the Zone.
嘿 小子 怎么了?
Hey, buddy, what's going on?
夏季联赛要怎么进行?
How'd those summer Ieague tryouts go?
被推迟到下周了
They moved 'em to next week.
不错 我们有时间去练习你的投篮了
Good. Gives us time to work on your shot.
有几个家伙...他们不准我去球场
Those other kids, they don't want me on the court.
叫他们去死 那是公众球场
Screw 'em. It's a pubIic court.
该死 那些王八蛋干的?
Damn. Did those punks do this?
让我猜猜 你刚被打的
And Iet me guess, you just took it.
他们有三个人 我能怎么做呢?
There was three of them. What am I supposed to do?
你能怎么做?
What are you supposed to do?
他奶奶的熊!
Grow the heII up!
扔掉这些傻瓜的玩意
And get rid of these stupid toys!
我儿子的想法真让我羞耻
The thought of my son getting pushed around...
你想一辈子都是个失败者?
You want to be a Ioser your whoIe Iife?
安诺斯. . .帕特博
Annos...patebo.
安诺斯 帕特博
Annos patebo.
安诺斯 帕特博!
Annos patebo
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行…
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度…
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂…
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程…
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
不可能
No way.
孩子 是什么魔法把我召唤来的?
Boy, what sorcery brought me here?
我不知道 稍后我会解释的
I don't know, but I'II expIain Iater.
你要藏起来 快
You gotta hide. Fast.
你父亲都对你干了什么啊?
Did your father do anything to you?
别管我 妈妈 他怎么对你?
Forget about me, Mom. What'd he do to you?
哦. 他只是一时心情不好 而我只...
Oh. He was...in one of his moods, and I just--
宝贝 你父亲不是个坏人
Honey, your father's not a bad man.
只是他这辈子受到太多的挫折了
He's had a Iot of disappointments in his Iife...
所以当我们也让他失望时...他也很辛苦的
so when we disappoint him, too, it's very hard for him.
只要他不伤害你
As Iong as he doesn't hurt you.
别熬夜熬太晚
Don't stay up too Iate.
听着 我不知道你怎会来到这里
Look, I don't know how you got here.
我只是对着你的模型念了这两个词
I just said those words on your modeI...
你就来了
and you just came.
这叫做漫画书
It's caIIed a comic book.
阿佐斯历险记
Azoth"s Adventures.
样子还不错
Not a bad Iikeness.
你是个传奇人物
You're a Iegend here.
每个小孩子都崇拜你
Every kid wants to be you.
魔龙是三个头的 不是两个
The dragon had three heads, not two.
小心
CarefuI.
这里叫什么王国?
What do you caII this reaIm?
叫做美国
It's America.
这里是费城 我住的城市
And this is PhiIadeIphia, my city.
为什么你要召唤我来?
Why have you summoned me here?
我不知道 看我多么傻
I don't know. I was just so mad.
我只是在想 如果我能和你谈话
And I thought if I couId just taIk to you...
我从来没想到你会真的出现
I never thought you'd actuaIIy come.
你被打了 一定是想要复仇
You have been attacked. This must be avenged.
我觉得我们可能是心灵相通的
I sense we may be kindred spirits.
好奇怪的国度
Such a strange reaIm.
那么多的城♥堡♥ 还那么高
So many castIes, so taII.
酷毙了
Pretty cooI, huh?
这是口香糖
It's just gum.
那是直升机
They're caIIed heIicopters.
我们有好多很棒的东西
We have aII kinds of cooI stuff.
比如说 飞机 汽车 火车 宇宙飞船
Like airpIanes, cars, trains, spaceships.
我要对付的恶魔在哪里?
Where is this eviI I must battIe?
别担心
Don't worry.
他们只要一看见我在外面 就会冒出来
As soon as they see me out here, they'II come out.
嘿 你还记得你把那个突击球切成薄片的时候吗?
Hey, do you remember when you sIiced up that assauIt orb?
那时你正在奥兰多的碉堡里营救帕拉迪纳公主…
You were in OrIak's fortress, rescuing Princess PaIadina...
它忽然飞来袭击你
when aII of a sudden it came fIying at you.
你打空了
You missed it.
你的信念哪去了?
Where's your faith?
那是汉森吗? -嘿 汉森!
Is that Hansen? -Hey, Hansen!
我想我们警告过你 别把你的臭PP挪进我们的球场里
I thought we toId you to keep your sorry ass off our court.
这是个公众球场
It's a pubIic court.
只要我想我就可以来玩
I can pIay whenever I want.
你想玩?我们就来玩一玩
You want to pIay? Let's pIay.
我们来玩一玩 汉森
Let's pIay, Hansen.
我们会把你的头按到水里去 小子 到时你可别像个婴儿那样哭起来
We'II dunk your head, boy. You dribbIe Iike a baby.
这就是我要对付的恶魔?
This is the eviI I must battIe?
向你们介绍我的一位朋友
I'd Iike you to meet a friend of mine...
复仇者阿佐斯
Azoth the Avenger.
不错的衣服 笨蛋
Nice outfit, dork.
我要砍你 老弟 我要砍你
I'II cut you, man. I'II cut you.
好啊 来吧
By aII means, try.
我给你们两条路选择
The way I see it, you have two choices.
要么你们从今以后见我就避开
Either you Ieave me aIone forever...
要么...
or...
让阿佐斯把你砍死
I have Azoth behead you.
成功了 我们赢了
It worked. We did it.
我们?
We?
门被锁上了 让我来击碎它
The door's Iocked. I'II break it down.
别 我有办法进去
No. I have a secret way in.
这不是纽伯德国王的皇宫
It's not King NewboId's paIace...
但是你在这下面会很安全
but you'II be safe down here.
我希望你喜欢
I hope you Iike this.
漫画里说你喜欢吃羊肉 那究竟是什么?
In the comics you eat mutton, whatever that is.
还有另一样东西...
And another thing...
在你的漫画里 你总是能打赢战斗
in your comics, you aIways win the battIe...
最后你还娶了个妻子
and you end up with some babe.
但是你从不吻过她 什么都没做
But you never kiss her or nothing.
你的漫画省去了最美妙的情节
Your comics Ieave out the best part.
谢谢你帮我对付了那些家伙
Thanks for heIping me with those guys back there.
那些敌人不尊敬我...
Those enemies are not worthy of me.
还有你
Or you.
想看看你的一些故事吗?
Want to read some of your stories?
我有你的全集
I have every issue.
看看像不像你
Check out the modeIs.
这是你原来的地方
This is where you came from.
你原来是站在这里的
You used to stand right here.
我告诉你一个故事
I'II teII you a story.
我敢肯定你以前从没听过这故事
One that I'm sure you've never heard.
在我长大的那个山谷里
In the vaIIey where I grew...
住着有很多恶鬼
there Iived a pack of demons...
每逢月黑风高的晚上 它们就会出来觅食
who wouId emerge on every bIack moon to feed.
在我还没有你这么大的时候
When I was no oIder than you...
我出去耕田时 这些恶鬼...
out tending our fieIds, these demons...
它们抓住了我的整个家族
they caught my whoIe famiIy.
然后你怎么做?
What'd you do?
我逃跑了
I fIed.
我藏进山里面
I hid in the hiIIs.
你在说笑
You're kidding.
真的?
SeriousIy?
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表