剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
开玩笑而已
Just kidding.
我可以像这样永远呆着
I couId stay Iike this forever.
大多数的男人只是"谢谢-小姐"
Most guys are just wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.
你知道 那些家伙
WeII, you know guys.
但你不同
You're different.
你很温柔...
You're sweet...
体贴
considerate.
我是说 你不看轻我
I mean, don't get me wrong.
刚才你真是个勇猛的虎哥
You were a reaI tiger when it counted.
你是在赞你自己
WeII, you were pretty terrific yourseIf.
你太体贴了
You're so sweet.
我会真的习惯于这样的
I couId reaIIy get used to this.
哇...
Wow...
哦! 哈哈! 是你啊!
Ohh! Ha ha! It's you!
要庆祝什么?
What's the occasion?
哦 不庆祝什么
Oh, no occasion.
我们在禁欲 本杰明
We're not having sex, Benjamin.
这很适合我
That's fine with me.
你想以退为进? 不会起作用的
And reverse psychoIogy's not gonna work.
你在说什么啊? 不 六个月算得了什么
What are you taIkin' about? No. Six months is nothing.
不过是沧海一粟 此外 就如你说的...
It's a drop in the bucket, and, besides, Iike you said...
这会显得我们的新婚之夜很特别
it--it'II make for-- for one heII of a wedding night.
我爱你 -真的?
I Iove you. -Do you?
当然 这些花可不便宜
WeII, these fIowers weren't cheap.
哦 认真点 -我很认真
Oh, be serious! -I'm being serious.
我指的是爱你 不是指这些花
I mean, about Ioving you, not about the...fIowers.
你是我唯一的最爱
You're the onIy man I'II ever Iove.
是吗? -嗯...
Yeah? -Mmm...
哦...
Ohh...
你好?
HeIIo?
他在这
Yeah, he's right here.
找你的 -哦
It's for you. -Oh.
你好?
HeIIo?
本? -嗯
Ben? -Yes.
是我 辛迪
It's me. Cindy.
辛迪? 哪个辛迪?
Cindy. Cindy who?
感官游戏的辛迪啊 呆子
Sensuous Cindy, siIIy.
今天我跟你有过绝妙的时刻
I had such a great time today with you...
我...我无法停止想你
and I--I can't stop thinkin' about you.
呃...这...辛迪?
Uh--it--Cindy?
你...你到底是谁?
Who--who is this reaIIy?
不是告诉你了吗? 是我 辛迪
I toId you. It's me. Cindy.
今早上的那个辛迪?
Cindy from this morning?
仅仅再次听到你的声音...
Just hearin' the sound of your voice again...
就让我无限遐思
gives me butterfIies.
不...但是...遐思?
WeII, no-- But-butterfIies?
你是...你是一个计算机程序而已
You're--you're a computer program.
是谁打来?
Who is it?
哦 是...呃 呃...是...呃...某个...
Oh, it's, uh, uh-- it's, uh, somebody...
...呃...同事 不是...呃...你...你认识的
uh, from work. Nobody, uh, y-you know.
呃 这个可以等到明早再说
Uh, th-this can wait untiI morning.
我们...我们那时候再讨论
We'II--we'II discuss it then.
你可以保证明早的第一件事就是来看我吗?
WiII you promise to come see me? First thing?
呃 好 没问题 好的
Uh, yeah, sure. Fine.
我等不及要再次把你拥入我怀里了 那是如此的...
Can't wait for you to hoId me in your arms again. It was so--
没什么问题吧?
Is everything aII right?
什么? 哦 呃 没问题
What? Oh, uh, great. Yeah.
呃 有个提案而已
Uh, so-something came up.
呃 不很重要 真的
Uh, no--nothing r-reaIIy.
是有点...呃...小事 不过问题不大
It's--it's, uh, something, but it's nothing.
一切都在...呃...掌握中
Every--everything's under, uh, controI.
一定是某种程序故障
Must've been a gIitch of some sort.
你在做什么 本?
Whatcha doin', Ben?
记得昨晚你给我的小小承诺吗?
Didn't you make a IittIe promise to me Iast night?
我被弄糊涂了 这...这...这...这是程序的一部分吗?
I'm confused. Is--is-- is--is this part of the program?
你看 我所知的就是以前我从没有过像现在这样的感觉
Look, aII I know is I've never feIt Iike this before.
呃 我...我...我不明白你在说什么
Uh, I--I--I don't know what you're taIking about.
我指的是"触电" 呆瓜
I'm taIking about chemistry, siIIy.
你知道这种在两个互相登对的人
You know, that mysterious attraction...
之间产生的神秘的吸引力吗?
between two peopIe who beIong together?
费洛蒙? 还有所有的这种好东西?
Pheromones and aII that good stuff?
不不 你...你必须得是人类才能...产生费洛蒙
No, no. You--you have to be human to--to have pheromones.
好吧 对你来说 昨晚我相当的人类了
WeII, I was human enough for you Iast night.
呃...好吧 我...我下班后再去..找你 怎么样?
Yeah. Um... w-weII, why--why don't I...come visit you, uh, a-after work?
那之后你会来滋润我吗?
And afterwards wiII you hoId me for a whiIe?
好 呃...滋润...呃...爱抚...
WeII, y-yeah. Uh, hoIding, uh, touching...
无...无论你想要什么
w-w-whatever you want.
你好
HeIIo.
嗨 山姆
Hi, Sam.
不 我必须得...呃...加班
No, I had to, uh, work Iate.
我有个照片编排 一定要完成的
I had a photo Iayout I had to finish.
打完这电♥话♥我们就要出去了
Yeah. No, I'm outta here as soon as we hang up.
好的 我也爱你 拜拜
OK. I Iove you, too. Bye.
本?
Ben?
我等你好久了
I've been waiting so Iong.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
本?
Ben?
嘿 看这里 先生
Hey, there, mister.
你是不是忘记什么了?
Aren't you forgetting something?
辛迪 拜托 启动升降机
Cindy, pIease. Start the eIevator.
等我们把事情解决了再说
Not untiI we get a few things straightened out.
当你流汗时 你是真的在流汗
Boy, when you sweat, you reaIIy sweat.
好吧 那是因为我被困在一个小空间里
Yeah, weII, I have a thing about being...trapped in smaII spaces.
你看 辛迪 现在我快要被热死了
So, now, Cindy, I'm approaching meItdown here...
那可相当糟糕
and it's not gonna be pretty.
你认为我的感受会是怎样?
WeII, how do you think I feeI?
我意思是 我不能吃东西 我无法入睡
I mean, I can't eat, I can't sIeep--
是的 你从来就不吃东西 你也从来不睡
OK, you never eat. You never sIeep.
我一直在梦想渴望着你
I keep dreaming about you.
你看 你刚刚才说你无法入睡!
Look, you just said you can't sIeep!
本 我想和你厮守 我希望我们在一起
Ben, I want to be with you. I want us to be together.
我们不可能一起的 -为什么?
We can't be together! -Why?
因为你是个...
Because you're a com--
你是...
You're...
本 我知道你喜欢我
Ben, I know you Iike me.
是的 喜欢! 我喜欢你!
Yes, yes! Yes! Yes, Iike you! I Iike you!
但是 我...我爱萨曼莎!
But I--I Iove Samantha!
我没关系
I'm OK with that.
但是我有关系!
B-but I'm not!
好吗? 我和你...就只是做♥爱♥ 辛迪
OK? It was-- it was sex, Cindy.
就这样而已
That's aII!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不把我当回事? 那上次...
I meant nothing to you, and it was--
上次只是一次享受 只是一♥夜♥情♥?
it was just a fIing, a one-night stand?
好吧...呃...
WeII, yeah--uh...
我不想...我不想伤害你...
I don't--I don't want to hurt you...
不过 是的 你对我来说不算什么
but, yes, you meant nothing to me.
只是一次享受 一次一♥夜♥情♥
It was just a fIing, a one-night stand.
我对你非常失望
I'm so disappointed in you.
辛迪? 辛迪?
Cindy? Cindy?
别留下我 辛迪?
Don't Ieave me. Cindy?
辛迪?
Cindy?
好吧 墙壁...墙壁开始合拢了
OK. The waIIs--the waIIs are starting to cIose in.
救命! 救命! 救命!
HeIp! HeIp! HeIp!
好吧 好吧 我错了 真的错了
OK, OK, OK, I made a mistake. A big mistake.
我...我还会去看你的
I--I shouId have come to see you.
我还会去看你
I shouId have come to see you.
辛迪...拜托 拜托 求你 求你了
Cindy...pIease, pIease, pIease, pIease.
你想怎样我就怎样吧!
I--I'II do anything you want.
只要你想!
Anything you want.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表