剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
最好是鸡蛋沙拉 -你怎么猜到的?
It better be egg saIad. -How'd you guess?
早安
Morning.
爱你
Love you.
那...那是谁?
Who--who was that?
妈妈 算了吧
Mom, cut it out.
泰丝 我在问你问题
Tess...I asked you a question.
那男孩是谁?他怎么会在我们的屋子里的?
Who is that boy, and what's he doing in our house?
妈妈 得了吧
Mom, come on.
一开始是琼卡 现在又来肖恩了?
First it was Czonka, and now it's Sean?
肖恩? 你...你在说什么哪?
Sean? Wh-what are you taIking about?
那个不是肖恩
That isn't Sean.
爸爸! 妈妈又举止不正常了
Dad! Mom's acting weird again!
肖恩!
Sean!
马上下来...
Get down here right n--
妈妈? 怎么回事?
Mom? What's wrong?
菲利普!
PhiIIip!
菲利普!
PhiIIip!
菲利普!
PhiIIip!
妈妈!
Mom!
你很快会好的
You'II be just fine.
注意多点休息
Just get some rest.
没什么大碍了
We're good here.
她会好起来的
She's gonna be fine.
安妮?
Annie?
你完全把我们吓坏了
You gave us quite a scare.
发生什么了?
What happened?
你从楼梯摔下来了 不过很快就会没事了
You took a IittIe tumbIe, but you're gonna be OK.
那个医护人员说你可能有轻微的脑震荡
The paramedics said you might have a sIight concussion.
哦…
Ohh...
肖恩...泰丝...他们在哪里?
Sean...Tess... where are they?
孩子们 妈妈想看看你们
Kids, your mom wants to see you.
不
No.
不
No.
他们不是我的孩子
Those are not our chiIdren.
你们两个 是时候去上学了 你们都迟到了
Time for schooI, you two. You're Iate enough aIready.
走吧 拜拜 爸爸
Come on. Bye, Dad.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
再见
See ya Iater.
肖恩和泰丝...
Sean and Tess...
安妮 坐下 坐下
Annie, sit, sit.
菲利普! 你不在乎吗?
PhiIIip! Don't you care?
我们的孩子不见了
Our chiIdren are missing!
听我说 安妮
Listen to me, Annie.
我们的孩子正去上学呢
Our kids are on their way to schooI.
我这辈子从没见过刚才那两个人
I've never seen those two before in my Iife.
你连亲生孩子都认不出了?
Don't you know your own chiIdren?
我当然能! 是你迷糊了
Of course I do! You're confused.
不 我没有 迷糊的是你!
No, I'm not! You're the one that's confused!
你到底怎么回事? 每个人都怎么回事?
What's wrong with you? What's wrong with everybody?
安妮 平静下来
Annie, caIm down!
哦 老天 要是你也会这样怎么办?
Oh, God! What if it happens to you?
如果下一个轮到你消失怎么办? -我哪里都不会去
What if you vanish next? -I'm not going anywhere.
我怎么能确定? 我不想失去你
How can I be sure? I don't want to Iose you!
你不会失去我的
You're not going to.
哦…
Ohh...
不…
No...
不
No.
安妮...怎么回事?
Annie...what's wrong?
哦 不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
不…
No...
菲利普...
PhiIIip--
或不管是谁 快滚开
or whoever you are-- just go away!
安妮 是我
Annie, it's me.
亚斯明
Yasmine.
亚斯明
Yasmine.
真的是你?
Is that reaIIy you?
至少你没有变化
At Ieast you haven't changed.
你见到他了? 你见到菲利普了?
Did you see him? Did you see PhiIIip?
他给电♥话♥我
He caIIed me.
他请求我来和你谈谈
He asked me to come speak with you.
但是你见到他没有?
But did you see him?
安妮 他就在楼下
Annie, he's downstairs.
还有?
And...
而且他很担心你
And he's very concerned about you.
你没有注意到他有什么不同吗?
And you didn't notice anything different about him?
安妮 我知道很难使你相信...
Annie, I know this is hard for you to beIieve...
但是...菲利普...仍然是菲利普啊
but...PhiIIip is stiII PhiIIip...
就像琼卡一样 仍然是琼卡...
just Iike Czonka's stiII Czonka...
孩子们仍然是孩子们 他们没一个变了啊!
the kids are stiII the kids. None of them have changed.
哦…
Oh...
我没有发疯 -没人这么说你
I am not going crazy. -No one says you are.
我相信有一个完美的合理的解释
I'm sure there's a perfectIy rationaI expIanation.
是 你说得对 是有
Yeah, you're right. There is.
我把他们变了
I changed them.
你把我搞糊涂了
You Iost me.
我记得我跟菲利普说过 我...
I remember teIIing PhiIIip I...
我希望得到完美的家庭与这房♥子相配
I wished for the perfect famiIy to go with aII of this.
然后?
And?
我的愿望...
My wish...
...成真了
it's come true.
亚斯明 这并不好笑!
Yasmine, this is not funny!
对不起 这只是...
I'm sorry. It's just...
你信任我吗 安妮?
You trust me, Annie?
我希望是
I want to.
那么和我一起下楼
Then come downstairs with me.
为什么?
Why?
我要给你看某件东西
I want to show you something.
看着我 安妮
Look at me, Annie.
我仍然是亚斯明 对吗?
I'm stiII Yasmine, right?
我没有变化
I haven't changed.
下楼去
Come downstairs.
这不是我的家具
This isn't my furniture.
我们的沙发已经十年了
Our sofa was ten years oId.
立体音响
The stereo.
菲利普想买♥♥这立体音响 但是它要1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元...
PhiIIip wanted this stereo, but it was $10,000--
好的 好的 我们先来假设一下
OK, OK. Let's just pretend for a second...
你告诉我的每件事都是真的
that everything you've toId me is true...
这些不是你的家具
that--that this isn't your furniture...
而且这也不是你的家庭
and this isn't your famiIy...
不知怎的 所有事都变了
and somehow everything's changed.
哦 安妮 你还不明白吗?
Oh, Annie, don't you get it?
你还不明白?无论你从哪个角度来看...
Don't you see? Any way you Iook at it...
你都得到你想要的了
you got what you wanted.
宝贝 你已经赚翻了
Honey, you've traded up.
新学校怎么样?
So...how's the new schooI?
那校园看起来很不错
The campus Iooks very nice.
我爱死那网球场了
I Iove the tennis courts.
体育场四周有座位 什么都有
They have stadium seating and everything.
今天我见到了我的新游泳教练
I met my new swim coach today.
他在88年奥♥运♥会获得了铜牌
He won a bronze medaI at the '88 OIympics.
看起来你们两个确实很快就爱上这里了
WeII, it seems Iike you two are reaIIy going to Iove it here.
工作找得怎样 爸爸?
How's work, Dad?
知道我求职的那家生物公♥司♥吗? 我要求的待遇...
WeII, you know that biotech company that I made an offer on?
今天他们接受了
We cIosed the deaI today.
酷!
CooI!
太棒了
That's great!
太棒了 对吧? 妈妈?
Isn't that great, Mom?
是的
Yes.
确...确实太棒了
It's--it's great.
那么 妈妈 呃... 你的头觉得好点了吗?
So, Mom, um, is your head feeIing any better?
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表