剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
血压80 仍在下降
B.P. 80 and dropping.
锯
Saw.
血压75
B.P. 75.
摊开器
Spreader.
我们应该等有经验的医师来
We shouId wait for the senior resident.
他正在狂出血 我们没有时间去等
He's bIeedin' now. We don't have time.
之前你曾经做过这种手术吗?
Have you ever done this before?
上解剖课时在一具尸体上做过
OnIy on a cadaver in anatomy cIass.
血压70!
B.P. 70!
不用担心 现在接触脊柱主动脉
Not to worry. PaIpate spine...now the aorta.
血压65!-快点
B.P. 65! -Come on.
出什么问题了?-我找不到主动脉
Something wrong? -I can't find the aorta.
血压60!
B.P. 60!
医生 你认为该怎样做就去做
If you're gonna do it, Doctor, do it.
快点啊 -血压55
Come on. -B.P. 55.
好的 我找到了 主动脉压板
AII right, got it. Aortic cIamp.
血压50!
B.P. 50!
血压60…
B.P. 60...
70…
70...
80…
80...
90…
90...
105
105.
处♥女♥作不错 弗格森医生
Way to pop your cherry, Dr. Ferguson.
上班才两天
OnIy your second day on the job.
我们来向杰伊·弗格森医生祝贺
Our congratuIations to Dr. Jay Ferguson...
他刚刚首次成功拯救了一条生命
who has just saved his first Iife.
但是今晚他将会遇见一名病人
But tonight he wiII meet a patient...
这名病人将挑战他对生老病死的看法
who wiII chaIIenge aII his assumptions...about Iiving and dying...
在阴阳魔界
in the TwiIight Zone.
你先生会好起来的
Your husband's gonna be fine.
哦 非常感谢 -这是我应该做的
Oh, thank you so much. -You're weIcome.
主会保佑你的
God bIess you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这家伙怎么了?
What do we got?
自杀未遂 他被发现在一所废弃的仓库上吊
Attempted suicide, found hanging in an abandoned warehouse.
生机状况?-心率20
VitaIs? -Heart rate 20.
血压30-60 呼吸速率12
BIood pressure 60 over 30. Respiration 1 2.
看来你及时把他救下来了
Looks Iike you got him down just in time.
我一点都不明白 我们正谈论的这家伙在那里...
I don't know about that. This transient we taIked to...
一直悬挂着超过20个小时
said the guy had been hangin' there over 20 hours.
带着酒的流浪汉
Bums and their rum.
一 二 三…
One, two, three...
他就像冰一样冷 -热毯子!有什么证件
He's ice coId. -ThermaI bIankets! Any I.D.?
没有证件 就这些东西
No I.D. Just this.
这是空的
It's empty.
他醒过来了
He's comin' around.
先生 你记得你的名字吗? 先生
Sir, do you know your name? Sir?
我是...死神
I'm...death.
啥? 请你再说一遍 先生
Can you say that again, pIease, sir?
我是...死神
I'm...death.
你正在另一维度进行旅行
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂
but of mind...
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程
a journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
不 我没有问过他为什么他要上吊自杀
No, I didn't ask him why he hung himseIf.
你是精神科医生 你去问他 6小时内一定要问出来
You're the shrink. You ask him. That's 6 hours from now.
到那时我应该对他做什么?
What am I supposed to do with him untiI then?
初步的评估 好
PreIiminary evaIuations, right.
连续工作了39个小时 仍要工作
39 hours, and counting.
最好用那咖啡保持你的清醒
Better keep chuggin' that coffee.
有些医师连续工作了五六十小时 而且仍在干活
Some residents work 50, 60 hours...and counting.
这里是5楼 我是护士长
Fifth fIoor. Head nurse.
你真是我的催命鬼 琳达
You're the wind beneath my wings, Linda.
你好 我是杰伊·弗格森医生
HeIIo. I'm Dr. Jay Ferguson.
听着 医生 你不必为我担心
Look, Doc, you don't have to worry about me.
我不会再自杀了
I'm not gonna do it again.
很高兴听到这个 不过直到医院...
That's good to hear, but stiII, hospitaI--
我是说 既然我可以上吊超过22个小时还不死
I mean, I wouId if I couId...but hangin' up there for 22 hours...
这就足以说明问题了
pretty much answered that question.
这真是一段长时间 -对我来说不是
That's a Iong time. -Not to me.
不过我不知道是不是在浪费时间
But I shouId've known I was wastin' my time.
我生不如死
I'm not even aIive.
那么 是什么让你认为你生不如死?
Now, what makes you think you're not aIive...
呃 你叫什么名字?
Mr., uh...what?
我告诉过你的 死神
I aIready toId you... Death.
你不喜欢这个名字? 我回答过好多人了
You don't Iike that one? I answer to pIenty of others.
豹头人身神 死亡之神 阎罗王…
Anubis, Thanatos, Yeng Wang...
熟睡之神 随你喜欢
the Big SIeep. Take your pick.
你以前也试过这样?
You ever try anything Iike this before?
呃 我认为试过
Uh-uh. But I thought about it.
好多次
A Iot.
听上去像是抑郁症
Sounds Iike depression.
只是你自己这样认为吧?
You figured that out aII by yourseIf?
你是什么? 专家吗?
What are you, a speciaIist?
那么 你何时开始有这种感觉的?
So, when did you start feeIing this way?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜是从14世纪中旬的某地
I guess somewhere in the mid-1 300s.
好了 听着 我真的想帮助你
AII right, Iook, I'm reaIIy tryin' to heIp...
但你必须得和我合作
but you gotta work with me here.
护理先生...
Mr. Bedside manner...
你不是问我一个问题吗? 我正在回答
remember, you asked me a question? I'm answering it.
14世纪中期 黑死病瘟疫
The mid-1 300s. The BIack PIague.
夺走了欧洲三分一的生命
Took out 1/3 of Europe.
只在法国出现了一丝光明
Went a IittIe Iight on France.
如果这还不足以令你抑郁
If that's not enough to get you depressed...
我不知道还有什么可以了
I don't know what is.
我来整理一下你的话
Let me get this straight.
你试图自杀是因为 你感到自己要对黑死病瘟疫负责吗?
You tried to commit suicide...because you feeI responsibIe for the BIack PIague?
不 不是黑死病...
No, not the BIack--
你还不明白? 死神不仅仅是我的名字
Don't you get it? Death isn't just my name...
我还制♥造♥了死亡
it's what I do.
这就是我日复一日所做的事情
It's what I've been doing day in and day out...
从我存在之始
since the beginning of time.
哦 我猜那确实足够令人抑郁
WeII, I guess that's enough to make anyone depressed.
我♥干♥太久了 我不能再干下去了
I've had it. I can't take it anymore.
我不干了
I quit.
是吗? 那么将不会再有人死去?
ReaIIy? So no one's gonna die anymore?
噢 你说得对
Yeah. You got it.
可能会使你失业
Might put you out of a job.
好吧 就算你不想再干 为什么要自杀?
So, if you quit, why try to commit suicide?
因为他们不会让我退休的 不是吗?
Because they're just not gonna Iet me quit, are they?
他们?
They?
他们...他们...那些天国的臣民
They, they... the ceIestiaI choir.
宇宙的平衡力
the harmonies of the universe.
古代众神 天命
The ancient gods, the fates--
或者不管你怎样称呼他们
Whatever you want to caII them.
我要去复个机 -哦 去吧
I have to take this. -Oh, go ahead.
无论如何你帮不了我的 -我不这么认为
You can't heIp me, anyway. -I wouIdn't say that.
我们这里有一个非常专业的精神病科
We have a very good psychiatric department here.
你这小子... 你从来没有放弃过病人 是吗?
You guys...you never give up on a patient, do you?
我一直喜欢这所医院正是因为这点
I aIways Iiked that about this hospitaI.
以前你被送来过?
You've been here before?
好多次了
PIenty of times.
为什么你不告诉我 你的真实名字?
Why don't you give me your reaI name...
好让我去查查你的记录
so I can Iook up your records?
你真是十分有趣
You're very funny.
我还记得 我在这里收集的第一个灵魂
I remember the first souI I ever coIIected from this pIace.
上帝啊!
God.
比尔·布里姆 小比尔
BiII Breem. LittIe BiIIy Breem.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表