剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
马丁
Martin.
马丁!
Martin!
马丁!
Martin!
什么事?
What?!
你到底在那边搞什么鬼?
What the heII are you doing in there?
你认为我在搞什么鬼?
What do you think I'm doing?
你是不是又碰那该死的计算机了?
Are you screwing around with that damn computer again?
我正在试着修理那盏灯
I'm trying to fix the Iight!
马丁!
Martin!
这可真棒
Great!
那是什么声音?
What was that?
没什么 亲爱的
Nothing, darIing.
只是把活儿干完了
Just finishing up some work.
好吧 快点 因为今晚已经没有剩菜了...
WeII, hurry up, 'cause the garbage goes out tonight...
还有 孩子们都饿了
and the kids are hungry.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
还有 那个你修过的马桶又不能冲水了
And that toiIet that you fixed won't fIush again.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, darIing.
生活使你疲惫?
Life getting you down?
为什么你不来分担一下?
Why don't you just share?!
想改变生活节奏吗?
Need a change of pace?
这到底是什么 现在?
What the heII is this, now?
试验 未来 交换----我们交换未来
Try Future Trade-- we trade futures.
蠢才 每个人都想要卖♥♥东西
Jerks. Everybody's trying to seII something.
马丁 我要你马上到这儿来
Martin, I need you out here right now!
马丁!
Martin!
来了
I'm coming!
这不正是你尝试"交换未来"的时候了吗?
Isn't it time you tried Future Trade?
玩够了!
That is enough!
我受够了
I've had it!
马丁·唐纳还没有意识到...
Martin Donnor doesn't reaIize it yet...
不过他就快要接受一项终身交易
but he's just been offered the deaI of a Iifetime.
他要做的只是走过一道门
AII he has to do is waIk through a door...
进入...
and into...
...阴阳魔界
the TwiIight Zone.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
唐纳 -嗯
Donnor. -Yeah.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
呃 早上8:00 先生
Uh, it's 8:00, sir.
那是3分钟前
It's 3 minutes after.
嘿 你认为我会在8:03分才出现在 我早该出现的地方吗?
Hey, do you think I got to where I am today...by showing up at 3 minutes after 8:00?
对不起 部长 我车子出问题了
Sorry, Skip. I had car probIems.
就算你的车上有老鼠屎也不关我事 唐纳
I don't give a rat's ass about your car, Donnor.
你的工作时间是从8:00到5:00
Your hours of work are 8:00 to 5:00.
不是8:03分 不是8:02分
Not 3 minutes after. Not 2 minutes after.
是8:00...
OK.
...到5:00
8:00...to 5:00.
好的
Right.
你明白了?
You understand?
明白
Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天干得怎么样?
How you doing today?
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
请让我们尝试一次"交换未来"
Just give us a try at Future Trade.
你将会很高兴你联♥系♥了"交换未来"的
You'II be so gIad you contacted Future Trade.
欢迎来"交换未来"...在这里你将美梦成真
WeIcome to Future Trade... where your dreams come true.
你将会很高兴你联♥系♥了"交换未来"的
You'II be so gIad you contacted Future Trade.
感谢你致电"交换未来"
Thank you for caIIing Future Trade.
选择这个吗 先生?
Through with that, sir?
谢谢
Thank you.
我能帮你吗?
May I heIp you?
我想我的计算机 收到了你们的互联网广♥告♥
Yeah. I think I received one of your internet ads...on my computer.
填好这个 请随便坐
FiII these out. Have a seat.
将会很快有人为你服务
Someone wiII be right with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这里是"交换未来" 我能帮你吗?
Future Trade. May I heIp you?
你已经听说过我们的指导价了吗?
Yes. You heard about our introductory offer?
听着 我来这的唯一原因是你们的广♥告♥...
Look, the onIy reason I'm here is that your ads...
...一直在我的计算机显示器上闪现
keep popping up on my computer screen.
家里还是办公室里?
Home or the office?
呃 都有
Uh, both.
市场调查
Market research.
我看更像是广♥告♥策略
Advertising pIoy is more Iike it.
我们不需要广♥告♥策略 唐纳先生
We don't need advertising pIoys, Mr. Donnor.
我们的产品会自我销♥售♥ 我们只需要去挑选出...
Our product seIIs itseIf. AII we do is target...
一个非常特殊的、可识别的、 符合我们客户要求的消费者
a very specific, discerning consumer...who fits our cIient profiIe.
听着 我们就别浪费彼此的时间了
Look, Iet's not waste each other's time...
赶快切入正题吧 看起来你像个精明人
right out of the gate. You seem Iike a smart man.
你是中级管理人员吧?
You middIe management?
呃 实际上只是个售货员
Uh, saIes, actuaIIy.
待遇呢? 年薪3万美元和3周年休?
What is that, 30 grand a year and 3 weeks off?
年薪27500美元和两周年休 不是连续假期
27.5 and 2 weeks off, not consecutive.
那么你是那种应该得到更好待遇的人
So you're a man who deserves better...
更加更加好的
a Iot better.
因此你没有出生于正确的邮政编码
So you weren't born into the right zip code.
因此没有人用银质餐具为你奉上晚餐
So no one handed it to you on a siIver pIatter.
唐纳先生 我们当中只有几个人能当肯尼迪
Few of us can be Kennedys, Mr. Donnor.
而其他的人...我们有"交换未来"
For the rest of us, there's Future Trade.
我不明白
I don't understand.
未来 我们交换未来
Futures. We trade futures.
什么? 像股票交易市场一样?
What, Iike the stock market?
不 人们的未来
No. PeopIe's futures.
戈登先生 我碰巧是一名售货员 好吗?
Mr. Gordon, I happen to be a saIesman myseIf, OK?
我非常擅长销♥售♥
I'm pretty good at it.
之前我就已经完全懂得销♥售♥策略和利用它们了
And I've used 'em aII, seen it aII before.
只需给我一本详细说明就行了 好吗?
Just give me the fine print, OK?
刚才那就是详细说明
That is the fine print.
我们就是做这个的 我们交换人们的未来
That's what we do. We trade peopIe's futures.
让我解释一下
Let me expIain.
琼斯先生带着他的问题来找我们
Mr. Jones comes to us with a probIem.
他对他的命运不满意...
He's unhappy with his Iot in Iife...
并且提出想要... 我们不妨称之为"史密斯先生的生活"
and he prefers, Iet's say, Mr. Smith's Iife.
因此我们联♥系♥了史密斯先生 我们摆出一份计划
So we contact Mr. Smith. We Iay out a prospectus.
如果史密斯先生喜欢"琼斯先生的生活"...
And if Mr. Smith Iikes Mr. Jones' Iife...
那时我们仅以中间人身份安排交易...
then we simpIy broker the transaction.
什么交易?
What transaction?
哦 史密斯先生的未来变成琼斯先生的未来...
Oh, Mr. Smith's future becomes Mr. Jones'...
而琼斯先生的未来 变成史密斯的
and Mr. Jones' future becomes Mr. Smith's. Ta-da.
就是这样? -就是这样
And that's it? -That's it.
当然了 我们会抽取一个少少的佣金
Of course, we do charge a smaII commission.
啊哈! -只不过是交易管理费
Aha! -SimpIy for handIing the deaI.
我向你保证 对我们所提供的来说 这是个合理的费用
I assure you it's an equitabIe fee...for what we provide.
兴趣被提起来了吗?
Have I piqued your interest yet?
你想要一个不同的人生 不是吗?
You want a different Iife, don't you?
处在我现在的境况 谁会不想?
Who wouIdn't in my position?
我的工作烂透了 我老婆嫌弃我
My job sucks. My wife hates me.
孩子们甚至当我不存在
Kids don't even know I'm aIive.
我理解
I understand.
我是指 我就像是个陌生人
I mean, I couId've been somebody.
将要是了 过来
You stiII can be. Come on.
如果我想有6.5英尺高 体格像个足球后卫 行不行?
What if I wanted to be 6'5'' and buiIt Iike a Iinebacker?
很遗憾 不是这样子运作的
UnfortunateIy, that's not how it works.
对你自己来说 你的外貌看起来是完全没变的
To yourseIf, you'II Iook exactIy the same.
对于其他人来说 无论怎么看你都是个全新的人
To everyone eIse, however, you'II be a new man.
请想象一下 就像这样 马丁
Just think of it Iike this, Martin.
你换成了另一个人的身份
You're stepping into another man's shoes.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表