剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
Oh. Thank you. Thank you.
是米里亚姆 对吗?
Miriam, right?
是的 米里亚姆
SÍ, Miriam.
嘿 你好吗 米里亚姆?
Hey. ¿ QuÉ tal, Miriam?
没关系
That's aII right.
一定会有某种后遗症的
Must be some sort of aftereffect.
蓝色光环? -是的
BIue auras? -Yeah.
或许...或许它发出白光
Maybe--maybe it's that white Iight stuff.
你看见与死亡有关的词语吗?
Did you see any dead reIatives?
现在我想起来了
Now it's comin' back to me.
你的祖母艾莉…
Your Grandma EIIy...
恳求我把她的小巴迪送去和她一起
Begged me to send her IittIe Buddy to join her.
真的?
She did?
我去弄点冰来
Let me get some ice for that.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
天哪
Jeez!
就像梦的田野----你挂起它 它就会来
It's Iike The Field of Dreams. You hang it and they wiII come.
从什么时候开始你整天坐着剪汽车海报的?
Since when did you sit around aII day cuttin' out cars?
我的朋友 那是未来的车子
That, my friend, is the car of the future.
它的主板上装了15个运算器
It's got 15 computers on board.
梅赛德斯
Mercedes.
它会告诉你啥时候刹车
It teIIs you when to brake.
它安装有追踪系统
It's got one of those tracking systems.
大多数小伙子都有一张 克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉的照片 老弟
Most guys have a picture of Christina AguiIera, bro.
首先 你得到这车子 跟着你得到阿奎莱拉
First, you get the car, then you get the AguiIera.
是的
Yeah.
开这车子的人能得到她想拥有的任何女人
The guy that drives that car... can get any woman he wants.
是 我明白 大车子 大...呃
Yeah, I know. Big car, big uhh.
我拥有它 老兄
I get it, man.
但是 泰 你要多些在人们周围出现
But, Ty, you need to be around peopIe more.
这会使你更快复原
It's gonna speed up your recovery.
我必须隐居 老兄
I gotta Iay Iow, man.
我听觉疲惫 我还有头痛
My hearing's whacked, I got a headache.
不不不 -今晚?
No, no, no, no. -Tonight?
去骑马?
Back on the horse.
能治疗一切的药在这里
And here's the cure for everything.
为什么老鼠的舞会那么小?
Why do mice have such smaII baIIs?
为什么?
Why?
因为没几个老鼠会跳舞
'Cause so few of them dance.
泰勒 嗨
TyIer. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你看上去好极了
You're Iooking great.
是的 对于一些怪物来说没错
Yeah, for some kind of Frankenstein.
这是送给你的
These are for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道你是否想看见我
I didn't know if you wanted to see me.
我...
I...
我得负很大责任
I feeI so responsibIe.
负什么的责任?
For what?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我...我...我应该能记起你是谁的
I--I--I probabIy shouId know who you are.
我还没能把所有事联♥系♥起来
I haven't put everything together yet.
你不是在开玩笑吧?
You're not kidding.
今天他还不记得他的女上司
He couIdn't remember his IandIady today.
是我派你上去的
And I sent you up there.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
拜拜
Bye.
那是一个预约
WeII, that's one for the book.
我的记忆一定要激活
My circuits must be screwed.
我应该记得她的
I shouId've remembered her.
好一个...好一个拒绝!
Oh, what a-- what a rejection.
冷落那个女人是好办法 伙计
Ah, the way you bIanked that Iady, man.
你看见她刚才是怎么望着你的吗?
You see the way she Iooked at you?
这之前她从没试过这样子看你的
She never Iooked at you Iike that before.
看到没有?你有机会上你上司了
See? You got a chance with the boss.
你就对她做平时工头一直对我们做的
You do to her what the foreman is aIways doin' to us.
让她知道 谁才是楂fit人
Find out who's reaIIy on top.
他有幻听
He's hearing voices.
他甚至不能理解哪个方向是上
He can't even figure out which way is up.
就像有人把他从头到尾烧烤一样
It's Iike somebody barbecued him from head to butt.
暴风雨还没过去的 是我的失误
The storm hadn't passed. It was my fauIt.
失误? 啥时候你能使数百万人 把咖啡倒在你的裤裆上?
FauIt? When you can make miIIions...over pouring coffee over your own crotch?
沃德先生 你的生活有怎样的变化?
Mr. Ward, how has your Iife changed?
我一直都能很清晰地进行思考
WeII, I've aIways been a pretty good thinker.
你明白 呃 能明确自己在想什么 不过...
You know, uh, abIe to see circuits...Iay them out in my mind, but, uh...
近来 我思维有点混乱了
LateIy, I've been feeIin' confused.
我认为...呃...
WeII, I think that, um...
任何合理的陪审团都会承认你受了严重伤害
any reasonabIe jury wouId concede...that you've been severeIy wronged.
这个严重的伤害 它能...你明白...
This severeIy wronged, does it have, you know...
用美金来弥补吗?
an exchange rate in doIIars?
我认为 稍花点心思
I think with a IittIe effort...
你能得到7位数以上
it couId be north of 7 figures.
你知道 这是你的幸运奖券
Oh, you know, there's your Iottery ticket.
你说的"稍花点心思"是什么意思?
What do you mean by ''a IittIe effort''?
呃 就是 呃...…
Uh, weII, um...
如果我们能证明其有过失 则对疼痛和受苦的索赔总是能提高的
any cIaim for pain and sufferin'...is aIways improved if we can prove negIigence.
我的上司?这对她会有什么影响?
My boss? What wouId that do to her?
没影响
Nothin'.
没影响 我敢肯定公♥司♥是有责任对员工作出赔偿的
Nothin'. I'm sure the company...has IiabiIity coverage for their empIoyees.
干♥死♥那贱♥人♥
Screw the bitch.
什么?你要...你要去哪里?
What? Where-- where you goin'?
对不起 真抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
泰
Ty.
那家伙是我堂兄的一个朋友
The guy's a friend of my cousin's.
你不应该转头就走
You just don't waIk out on him--
他很卑鄙 伙计
He's a sIeazebag, man.
他想要弄垮香农
He was tryin' to take down Shannon.
他想毁了她
He was gonna ruin her.
他没那样说
He didn't say that.
但他是那么想
Yeah, but he was thinkin' it.
思想...嗯?
Oh--think--huh--
那么现在你有读心术?
so now you read minds?
蓝色的光环?
That bIue stuff?
我想到了 伙计
It's thoughts coming at me, man...
当人们情绪波动时
when peopIe get emotionaI.
情绪波动....你正在变神经病
EmotionaI-- you're turning neurotic.
你知道什么?快想点东西
You know what? Think of somethin'.
你这疯子 -例如一种影像
You're nuts. Like an image...
一种...某种东西...感觉上的东西
a number, somethin'-- somethin' with feeIin'.
某种
Num--number.
就这样做
Yeah. Just do it!
靠你
Screw you.
我也靠你
Screw you, too.
这只是侥幸猜中
That's a Iucky guess.
我有骗过你吗?
Have I ever Iied to you?
巴迪 我们从小就是好朋友了
Buddy, we've been friends since we were kids.
对吗?
Right?
没错 某种情绪的波动
AII right, something emotionaI.
你为什么这么快要走?我想念你
Why'd you go so soon? I miss you.
我希望你会回来
I wish you'd come back.
那是你的妈妈逝世的时候
That's when your mom died.
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, man...
我不是有意要你想起这个
I didn't mean to make you think of that.
这...这...这真是疯了 老兄
That's--that's-- that's scary stuff, man.
我想要它中止
I want it to stop.
科学家们正在研究一种罕见的闪电
''Scientists have been investigating...''a rare form of Iightning.
它几乎算得上是超自然的
''It aImost seems supernaturaI...
挑战当今物理
''defying known physics...
能从风暴中心发出击到数英里外
''to strike miIes from the main storm...
有着独一无二的特性
''and having the unique property...
有时候能在被它击中的物体里 建立一个特殊电场...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表