剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你知道吗?
Do you?
你是我必须得对付的恶魔
You are the eviI I must battIe.
把它放下 克雷格 不然你会后悔的
Put it down, Craig, or you're gonna be sorry.
克雷格 宝贝 把剑放下
Craig, honey, put the sword down.
没事的 妈妈
It's OK, Mom.
你是我必须得对付的恶魔
You are the eviI I must battIe.
听着 我会数三声
AII right, I'm gonna count to three.
One...
1...
我不再怕你了 爸爸
I'm not scared of you anymore, Dad.
2... -你才是失败者 而不是我们
Two... -You're the Ioser, not us.
Three...
3...
小子 你选错锻炼勇气的日子了
Buddy, you picked a bad day to grow a backbone.
你别想碰我的儿子!
Don't you ever touch my son!
我听够这些废话了
Enough of this crap!
我要知道你为什么去帮那个怪胎
I want to know why you heIped that freak.
因为他是克雷格的朋友
Because he's Craig's friend...
而且他是个好人 比以前的你还要好
and he's a better man than you'II ever be.
你最好承认你在骗我
You better teII me you're Iying.
该死的 罗琳! 我不是在跟你玩游戏
Damn it, Lorraine! I'm not pIaying around!
安诺斯 帕特博. 安诺斯 帕特博
Annos patebo. Annos patebo.
看到没有?你看到后果吗?
See? You see what you've done?
安诺斯 帕特博
Annos patebo.
我们的孩子变成个疯子了
Our kid's a nutjob...
而这都是因为你的该死的错
and it's aII your stinkin' fauIt!
安诺斯 帕特博!
Annos patebo
克雷格 宝贝 你做了什么?
Craig, honey, what did you do?
我面对了魔鬼
I faced the eviI.
克雷格 我爱你
Craig...I Iove you.
有时候我们祈求会有英雄把我们从恶魔手里救出来
Sometimes we pray for a hero to deIiver us from eviI.
其实没什么比得上新生的勇气和强大的意志
Armed with nothing more than his newfound courage...and a powerfuI imagination...
克雷格·汉森发现自己其实就是英雄
Craig Hansen discovered...that hero was none other than himseIf.
历史见证了这个勇敢的孩子....在阴阳魔界里
ChaIk one up for the good guys...in the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表