剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我们走 来吧 我们去收集木头 -走
Let's go. Come on. Let's get some wood.
不错的演讲
Nice speech.
是啊
Yeah.
我只希望我自己也相信
I just wish I beIieved it.
从太阳消失算起已经13个小时了
It's been thirteen hours... since the disappearance of the sun...
全球死亡人数继续上升
and the gIobaI death toII continues to rise.
单单在印度 已经有超过1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥人...
In India aIone, over 10,000 peopIe...
...死于零度之下的气温
have succumbed to sub-freezing temperatures.
虽然政♥府♥当局...
As government authorities...
...昼夜不停地提供毯子...
work around the cIock to provide bIankets...
...和避难所给那些 最脆弱的穷♥人♥与无家可归者
and sheIter to the poor and homeIess... who are the most vuInerabIe.
但是大规模的暴♥乱♥和抢劫 正在使政♥府♥的努力陷入困境
But their efforts are being stymied... by wide-scaIe rioting and Iooting.
我们现在在录音室...
We here at the studio...
...希望把我们真诚的祷告给予...
wish to extend our heartfeIt prayers...
...我们的听众 于这次危机期间
to our Iisteners as this crisis unfoIds.
我们许诺只要不断电就一直广播下去
We promise to stay on the air... for as Iong as we have power...
提供任何我们能提供的信息
and provide any information we can...
以帮助你们度过这个不稳定的时期
to heIp you through these uncertain times.
这全都是我的错 不是吗?
This is aII my fauIt, isn't it?
我是说 如果我没有弄倒那杯血
I mean, if I hadn't spiIIed the bIood...
也许这些事全都不会发生
maybe none of this wouId've happened.
如果气温...
And if the temperatures...
...以现时的速度继续下降的话
continue to pIummet at the current rate...
科学家们预言地球上的生物...
scientists predict that Iife on earth...
...将会全部终止生存
wiII cease to exist...
嘿 [ 第二天早上6:48 ]
Hey.
现在还早 对吧? 也许它会升起来的 [ 第二天早上6:48 ]
It's stiII earIy, right? Maybe it'II come up.
日出应该在发生在26分钟之前
Sunrise was supposed to be twenty-six minutes ago.
我的祖父祖母刚刚迁居到佛罗里达州
My grandparents just moved away to FIorida...
是为了远离寒冷
to get away from the coId.
这是怎样的一个玩笑啊?
How's that for a joke?
我哥哥下个月就要结婚了
My brother's getting married next month.
本应是个大婚礼
It's supposed to be a big wedding.
我们将永远不会再见到他们了 对吗?
We're never gonna see them again, are we?
我妈妈 我姐姐
My mom, my sister.
就我所知 他们都已经死了
For aII I know, they're aIready dead.
他们完了
They're finished.
我们全完了 这是末日
We're aII finished. It's over.
真正的末日
ReaIIy over.
不一定是末日的
It doesn't have to be.
如果马蒂说的是真的的话
Not if what Marty says is true.
我是指 我们得拯救世界 对吗?
I mean, we wanna save the worId, right?
拯救我们的双亲?
Save our parents?
拯救彼此?
Save each other?
那么我们之中必须死一个
Then one of us has to die.
不 马丁 这个计划是荒唐的 哥们
No. Martin, this pIan is insane, man.
完完全全的荒唐
TotaIIy and compIeteIy insane.
你不是真的这样想的 对吗?
You're not reaIIy thinking about this, are you?
这是我们现在的唯一选择
Right now it's the onIy choice we have.
我们怎样来着手这件事?
How do we start this?
我想首先我们必须得决定谁被选择
I guess first we have to decide who gets chosen.
你的意思是选出祭品 对吧?
You mean to be a victim, don't you?
为什么你就不干脆直说?
Why don't you say what you mean?
别把我算在内 马丁 没有人可以逼我成为祭品
Count me out, Martin. Nobody's making me a victim.
韦斯 我们全都陷在这件事内
Wes, we are aII in this together.
不 没有我 好吗? 不是这一次!
No, not me, aII right? Not this time!
没门!
No way!
那么 步骤是什么?
So, what's the procedure?
秘密投票? 举手表决? 呃?
Secret baIIot? Show of hands? Huh?
不好意思 但这是我第一次以人献祭
Sorry, but this is my first human sacrifice.
阿兹特克人是如何作决定的?
How did the Aztecs decide?
实际上 被选中是一种荣誉
ActuaIIy, being chosen was an honor.
当然 阿兹特克人当然没问题
Sure, no sweat for the Aztecs.
他们永远无需去选出他们最好的朋友中的一个
They never had to choose one of their best friends.
无需选出一起读书的某个人
Someone who they went to schooI with.
无需选室友! -好的!
Roomed with!
诺亚 你在说什么?
Noah, what are you saying?
你以为我就轻松吗?
This isn't gonna be easy?
你以为我就不知道这些吗?
You don't think I know that?
那么为什么我们还要讨论这个?
Then why are we even taIking about it?
我是指我们都爱着对方 对吗?
I mean, we Iove each other, right?
即使这样做起作用了
Even if this works...
即使我们使太阳重现了
even if we bring back the sun...
我们以后得怎样面对自己生活下去?
how are we gonna Iive with ourseIves?
听着 如果我们不赶快行动
Look, if we don't do something soon...
我们根本就无法再活下去
we're not gonna be Iiving at aII.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
谁想?!
Who does?!
我不知道! 我不管!
I don't know! I don't care!
我不想死!
I don't wanna die!
如果我们完成了这次献祭
If we go through with this...
我们将会犯下原罪
we wiII be committing the uItimate sin.
你真的相信这个说法?
You reaIIy beIieve that?
真心实意
With aII my heart.
有趣 我还以为你相信...
Funny, I thought you beIieved...
上帝牺牲他唯一的儿子来拯救世界呢
God sacrificed His onIy son to save the worId.
我们现在做着的事只是追随他的范例
AII we're doing is foIIowing his exampIe.
一条命救几十亿
One Iife to save biIIions.
那是一次值得做的献祭!
That's a sacrifice worth making!
当然 如果被献祭的那条命不是你的
Sure, unIess that Iife being sacrificed is yours.
你得这样看这件事 韦斯
Look at it this way, Wes.
五分之一的可能机会...
One out of five odds--
好了
AII right.
也许他们说得对
Maybe they're right.
五分之一
One out of five.
宝贝 现在 还不算很糟糕的机率
Baby, right now, those aren't bad odds.
已经够糟糕的了 懂吗?
They're bad enough, aII right.
好吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥
AII right. Son of a bitch.
那好!
AII right!
我想这总比冻僵而死要好 对吧?
I guess it beats freezing to death, right?
好吧
OK, fine.
你们全都是如此渴望着要杀死某个人
You're aII so anxious to kiII someone...
我们就看看你如何动手
Let's see you do it.
诺亚 当心点
Noah, be carefuI.
哦 怎么了?
Oh, what's the matter...
你无法♥正♥视我吗?
you can't Iook me in the eyes?
也许如果我转过背去的话...
WeII, maybe if I turn my back--
诺亚 够了!
Noah, stop!
你又怎么样 伊芙?!
How about you, Eve?!
呃? 现在是你的大机会
Huh? Here's your big chance.
牺牲一个朋友
Sacrifice a friend.
你觉得那听起来怎么样 安布尔?
How's it sound to you, Amber?
呃?
Huh?
拜托 韦斯 你想活下来的 对吗?
Come on, Wes. You wanna Iive, right?
你只关心能否活下来 呃? 对不对?
That's what you care about, huh? Isn't it?
退开
Back off.
对不对?! -该死的 诺亚!
Isn't it?! - Damn it, Noah!
离他远点!
Just Ieave him aIone.
别只是站在那里
Don't just stand there.
你想要保全你的性命吗?
You wanna save your skin?
呃? 那么你可以...
Huh? Then you can--
诺亚! -诺亚!
Noah! - Noah!
没事的 不要试图讲话
It's OK. Don't try to taIk.
是空气
It's the air.
越来越稀薄了 对吧?
It's thinning, isn't it?
比我想象的要快
It's faster than I thought.
我们快没有时间了
We're running out of time.
如果我们必须这样做
If we're gonna do this...
我们就得把它做好
we're gonna do it right.
抽签
A Iottery.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表