剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
Don't you see? This changes everything.
你所做的...你在这里所做的...
What you've--what you've done here is...
真是个奇迹
it's a miracIe.
我正破坏这里
I'm tearin' up here.
好极了
Great.
黄色信♥号♥♥ 我...
Code yeIIow. I--
你要去哪里?
Where you goin'?
我一处理好就马上回来
I'II be back as soon as I can.
杰伊 会好起来的 我关上仪器
Jay, it's fine. I'm off the meter.
哪里都不要去 好吗?
Don't go anywhere, OK?
我们还可以讨论好多东西
We stiII have a Iot to taIk about.
联♥系♥烧伤部 告诉他们我们来了八个病人
Contact burn unit. TeII 'em we got eight comin' in.
准备做手术 他们会很忙的
And aIert surgery. They're gonna be busy.
这些是什么病人?
What do we got?
运瓦斯的货车和一辆巴士迎头相撞
Gas truck went head-to-head with a bus.
找个静脉注射员来 琳达
Get an I.V. started here, Linda.
快走 快走 快走
Let's go, Iet's go, Iet's go.
快拿盐水来
I need saIine.
我需要个静脉注射员在这里
I need an I.V. stat here now, OK?
快叫他来 琳达!
Let's get on it. Linda!
这不对头 有东西出错了
This isn't right. There's somethin' wrong.
什么?
What?!
看显示器 没有心率
Look at the monitors. No heart rate...
没有血压 什么都没有
no bIood pressure, nothing.
这肯定是显示器坏了
There must be somethin' wrong with the monitors.
我这里也没有量到血压
I'm getting no bIood pressure here!
他们的心跳已经停了 但他们还活着
Their hearts have stopped! They're stiII aIive!
天哪? 这究竟TMD怎么回事?
What the heII is going on here?
这些人的生命指数都是0
These peopIe are aII fIat-Iined.
但是这不可能 他们还有动作
But they can't be. They're stiII moving!
弗格森医生!
Dr. Ferguson!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?!
看看你失去的一切
Lookin' aII over for you.
我也令花草枯萎
I kiII fIowers, too.
但是你从来没想过这个
Bet you never thought about that.
不单单是人类和动物
It's not just peopIe and animaIs.
小草、树木、玫瑰花...
It's grass, trees, roses.
全都会死亡
Bring death to them aII.
曾经有一天 我看见一朵玫瑰花...
The other day, I saw a rose...
和这一朵很像
kind of Iike this one.
我第一反应就是愣住了
For the first time, I stopped...
我想:天啊 这...这真漂亮
and I thought, my God, that is...it's beautifuI.
然后我知道我不能令这玫瑰花死亡
And I knew I didn't want to kiII that rose...
还有任何生物 任何人类 不再令他们死亡
or anything, or anyone, ever again.
你现在有什么要对我说的吗 杰伊?
What did you want to say to me, Jay?
你必须回去继续你的工作
You have to come back to work.
你不是真的这样想
You don't want to do that.
我不想天下大乱 你没有任何选择
It doesn't matter what I want. You don't have a choice.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what this means?
我知道 我知道 没有了你的世界不是奇迹 而是灾难
Yeah. Yeah, Iife without you isn't a miracIe. It's a curse.
要是你不回去继续工作
UnIess you return to work...
人们会因为死不去而受苦的
peopIe wiII suffer and never die.
但你始终是知道的 不是吗?
But you knew that aII aIong, didn't you?
我对此感到怀疑
I had my suspicions.
我不想去相信这推测
Guess I didn't want to beIieve it.
你想要证据?来 下去E.R.那里
You want proof? Just go down to the E.R.
45亿年的一次休假
One day off in 4 1/2 biIIion years.
必须得这样做 来
It's gonna have to do. Come on.
告诉我 杰伊 你最后一次停下来闻玫瑰花是什么时候?
TeII me, Jay, when was the Iast time...you stopped and smeIIed the roses?
我们没有时间来干这个
We do not have time for this!
我想我们会有的
I think we do.
好吧
AII right.
我不明白
I don't know.
在大学或医学院的时候
Between coIIege, then med schooI...
让我们只说一会儿
Iet's just say it's been a whiIe.
现在
Now...
这里
Here.
来啊 不会疼的
Come on. It's not gonna hurt.
记得这味道吗?
Remember that smeII?
生命
Life.
把我带回这世界
Bringing me back into the worId...
你确定你真的要这样做?
you sure that's what you want to do?
我确定
I'm sure.
看起来你像是从生意场中回来
Looks Iike you're back in business.
要是你不介意 现在我想要回我的书
I'd Iike my book back now, if you don't mind.
打开它
Open it.
为什么?
Why?
请
PIease.
有趣
Funny.
是的
Yeah.
他们很有幽默感 不是吗?
They have quite the sense of humor, don't they?
下面的那些病人需要...
Those patients down there need--
或许你该坐下来
Maybe you shouId sit down.
天哪
God!
觉得好点了吗?
FeeI better?
实际上 我好得不得了
ActuaIIy, I do.
发生什么事了?
What's goin' on?
头痛死亡 这是个动脉瘤
The headaches. It was an aneurism.
什么...
Wha--
你的名字在这本书里面 杰伊
Your name was in the book, Jay.
你的时间终了
It's your time.
但是我才26岁 这不公平
But I'm onIy 26. It's not fair.
这不公...
It's not--
现在你知道为什么我一直在忧郁了吧?
Now you know why I'm aIways depressed.
我不认为我有任何方法能说服你不这样做
I don't suppose there's any way I couId taIk you out of this.
你知道 你只要...只要把我推回去 然后忘记这件事发生过
You know, you just... just put me back...forget it ever happened?
我很想
I'm tempted.
我真的很想这样做
I'm reaIIy tempted.
但是这不是你的工作 是吗?
But that's not how it works, right?
我恐怕不是...是时候走了
'Fraid not. Time to go.
现在我还有一件事想弄明白的
There's just one other thing I need to know.
昨晚进来的那名被枪击的伤者弗雷德·乔纳斯
That gunshot victim, Fred Jonas...who came in Iast night?
真正救了他的是谁?是我还是你
Who reaIIy saved him, me or you?
如果你没有做那个手术 孩子
If you hadn't been in the room, kid...
他就会在我的书里面了
he wouId have been in my book.
要是你不介意 我想问问 拯救了一条生命后的感觉是怎样的?
How does it feeI to save a Iife, if you don't mind my asking?
感觉很好
FeIt good.
感觉非常好
FeIt reaI good.
没错
Yeah.
这就是我想做的
That's what I thought.
生和死 肩并肩前行
Life and death waIk side by side.
生生死死 循环不息 合作无间
They are partners in the cycIe of existence.
如果你不相信
If you don't beIieve it...
去找杰伊·弗格森医生谈话
just taIk to Dr. Jay Ferguson...
他刚成为阴阳魔界的医师
now a first-year resident in the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表