剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
嘿 吃晚饭了吗?
Hey, you grab dinner yet?
没有
No.
我们去路易吉的餐馆吃吧
Let's swing by Luigi's.
你没听说吗? 那老家伙不开了
Didn't you hear? The oId man shut the doors.
他搬家去了坦帕市
He moved to Tampa.
哦 见鬼
Oh, damn.
全区最好吃的披萨饼
Best pizza in the neighborhood.
路易吉餐馆是一幢公共建筑物
Luigi's was an institution.
就算他还活着 我认为他最好还是搬走
WeII, I figured he shouId get out of the 'hood...whiIe he was stiII aIive.
连不该说出来的都对你说了
Which is more than I can say for you.
嘿 这些街道归我管
Hey, these are my streets.
会有人去照管他们的
Somebody's gotta watch over 'em.
12小组 我们这里发生了927事件...
Unit 1 2, we have a 927--
在丹佛市的卡尔顿大街和第三大街交界
Denver on CarIton and Third.
形势可疑 有女人的尖叫声
Suspicious circumstances, woman screaming.
我们马上到
We're on it.
不知哪天才能坐办公室
Just another day at the office.
你好猪哦
You stupid ho.
你以为你可以离开我?
You think you couId up and Ieave me?
你以为我会让你轻易离开我吗?
You think I'd just Iet you waIk away from me?
看看你
Look at you!
哦
Oh, yeah.
你得到我给你的地位 但你却放弃了
But you take what I give you, and you throw it away.
现在你有什么感觉?
Now, how does that make me feeI?
那些蠢驴都逃了...我带领你...
Some dumb-ass runaway... And I took you...
塑造你...使你成为女神
moIded you, made you into a goddess.
而你全放弃了 看看你成了什么?
And you throw it aII away to become what?
废物
Nothing.
这就是现在的你...废物!
'Cause that's aII you are right now...nothing.
里戈 里戈 求你
Rigo, Rigo, pIease.
求我什么?
PIease what?
别伤害我
Don't hurt me.
你背叛了我的爱 还试图否认我的能力
You betray my Iove, try to deny my power.
我没有...
No, I didn't--
你对我太不敬!
You disrespected me!
而现在...
And now...
是时候偿还了
It's time to pay.
不 不
No, no!
丢下刀子!
Drop the knife!
好的 好的 看看什么人来了
WeII, weII, what have we here?
我叫你放下刀子 马上
I said put the knife down now
你看到他的发光吗??
Ha ha ha. WiII you Iook at him shine?
那是他的盔甲反射的灯光
That's the Iight gIeamin' off his armor.
看起来像是你的私人圆桌武士...
Looks Iike your very own Sir GaIahad's...
来拯救你的可怜的小屁♥股♥了
come to rescue your sorry IittIe ass.
最后警告
This is your Iast warning.
你听到了?
You heard him.
别干蠢事 不然你会受伤的
No need for anyone to get hurt.
受伤?
Hurt?
你伤不了我的
You can't hurt me.
告诉他原因
TeII him why.
求求你...
PIease...
因为我是力量、我是天赐
Because I am the power and the gIory...
黑暗、光明、
the darkness and the Iight.
审判者、陪审团...
Judge, jury...
我还是行刑者!
and executioner.
不!
No!
这是12小组...刚开了枪
This is unit 1 2... Shots fired.
疑犯倒下了
Suspect down.
快派后勤和救护车来...
Request back-up, ambuIance...
重复一遍: 疑犯倒下了 在第三大街和卡尔顿大街交界处
Repeat: Suspect down, Third and CarIton.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
You OK?
没事 我能有什么事
Yeah. Why wouIdn't I be?
只不过干掉个恶棍而已
Just another scumbag off the streets.
嘿 警探哈里 你刚杀了个人
Hey, Dirty Harry, you just took a Iife.
别硬充好汉 说那没令你五脏翻腾
Stop pretending it doesn't make your guts turn.
我没有硬充好汉 安琪 我是指...
Nah, I'm not pretending anything, Angie. I mean...
我只不过在履行我的职责
I'm just doin' my job.
好的
OK.
你好?
HeIIo?
你好?
HeIIo?
射得不错 圆桌仔
Nice shootin', GaIahad.
你是谁?
Who is this?
哦 你正看着我
Oh, you're Iookin' at me.
你其实不觉得轻松 是吗?
You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?
你好 你好?!
HeIIo. HeIIo?!
还没完呢
It's not over.
埃里克·博格斯是名警♥察♥
Eric Boggs, poIiceman.
他负责这个地区的治安
These are his streets, his peopIe.
他把自己看成是他们的守护天使...
He sees himseIf as their guardian angeI...
但是埃里克的责任感以及他的心智...
but Eric's sense of duty and his sanity...
将要受到一个很不寻常的罪犯的考验...
are about to be tested by a most uncommon criminaI...
...在阴阳魔界里
in the TwiIight Zone.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind...
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
你确定不需要我们送你回家?
You sure you don't want us to take you home?
你看看那边
You're Iookin' at it.
你确定没事?
You gonna be OK?
是的 别担心
Yeah. Don't worry about me.
什么事都比为里戈干活好
Anything's better than working for Rigo.
小心点 圆桌仔
Take care, GaIahad.
17接近40
17 going on 40.
感觉像是吸了咖♥啡♥因♥
FeeI Iike getting caffeinated?
等我一分钟
Yeah. Gimme a minute.
好的
AII right.
嘿 卡拉
Hey, CarIa.
你看 呃... 警官...
Look, um, officer--
我只是想问个问题
I just have one question.
刚才在那巷子里除了你和里戈还有谁在吗?
Was there anyone eIse in the aIIey with you and Rigo?
怎样的人?
Like who?
里戈团伙里的一个人...或许
One of Rigo's posse members, maybe.
里戈没有团伙
Rigo had no posse.
他不信任他的姑娘们
He didn't trust his Iadies.
他不信任任何人
He didn't trust nobody.
为什么你这么问?
Why are you asking?
没什么了
Never mind.
只是个恶作剧电♥话♥ 我想
Just a prank caII, I guess.
你不...记得我了 对吧?
You don't... remember me, do you?
我是赫克托·阿罗约的妹妹
I'm Hector Arroyo's sister.
见鬼 我没想到是你
Damn. I thought it was you.
你知道赫克托现在在圣昆廷吗?
You know Hector's in San Quentin?
是的 我听说过
Yeah, I heard.
它不一定是那样的...尽管...你明白?
It doesn't have to be that way, though, you know?
你看 呃... 那个什么圆桌武士什么的事 别放在心上
Look, um, don't Iet that Sir GaIahad thing...go to your head.
我不再需要被拯救了
I don't need any more rescuing.
嘿 有人照顾总没损失的
Hey, it doesn't hurt to have someone Iookin' out for you.
如果不是我叔叔 我也可能会紧跟着你哥哥赫克托进监狱了
If I didn't have my uncIe, I'd probabIy be in the ceII...right next to your brother Hector.
我没有叔叔
WeII, I don't have no uncIe.
如果想找人聊天...
If you need to taIk.
你在这一带会很安全的 好吗?
You be safe out here, OK?
我叫你放下刀子 马上!
I said put the knife down now
这是最后的警告
This is your Iast warning.
我是博格斯
This is Boggs.
你好?
HeIIo?
你好?
HeIIo?
拜拜
Good-bye.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表