剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
恭喜你 安妮 这全是你的了
CongratuIations, Annie. It's aII yours.
真是不敢相信啊
It's hard to beIieve.
斯科特 把那个搬到楼下的沐浴间去
Scott, that goes to the downstairs bath.
我知道我们供这房♥子将会供得很辛苦
I don't know how...we're ever going to be abIe to afford this...
但它是这么完美
but it is perfect.
还差一样东西
There's onIy one thing missing.
把手推车给我 行吗?
Get me the doIIy, wiII you?
我记得这照片 甚至连琼卡也在笑
I remember that photo. Even Czonka's smiIing.
你去年把这照片当作圣诞贺卡寄出去的
You sent it out as a Christmas card Iast year.
它挂这里非常适合 对吧?
It beIongs right there, doesn't it?
妈妈!
Mom!
肖恩说我有龙气
Sean says I have dragon breath!
你不相信我就过去闻闻她
You don't beIieve me, go ahead and sniff her.
我讨厌这张照片
I hate that photo.
这裙子令我看上去又矮又胖
That dress makes me Iook chunky!
你穿哪条裙子会不矮胖的? -妈妈!
What dress doesn't? -Mom!
美妙的时刻数不完
So much for my perfect moment, huh?
嘿 我讲过不准在屋子里溜滑板
Hey, I said no skateboarding indoors!
哦! 安静 琼卡 冷静!
Whoa! Easy, Czonka, easy!
你认为现在给家用如何?
How 'bout backing me up here?
拜托 宝贝 现在在搬家
Come on, honey. It's moving day.
琼卡! 康基 坏小子!
Czonka! Czonky, bad boy!
谁来帮帮我?随便哪位
HeIp...pIease. Someone, anyone?
你会很好的 安妮
You'II be fine, Annie.
你还需要什么就给电♥话♥我 好吗?
CaII me if you need anything, OK?
菲利普 -谢谢
PhiIip. -Thank you.
安妮 我不得不说 你是对的
Annie, I just have to say that you were right.
现在都觉得像个家了
It feeIs just Iike home aIready.
琼卡!
Czonka!
什么事?什么事?什么事?
What? What? What?
哦 这家伙
Oh, boy.
别再说"现在正搬家"之类的废话
Don't teII me it's onIy moving day.
我把纸巾放到哪去了?
Where'd I put those paper toweIs?
宝贝 放松点
Honey, reIax.
菲利普 我们在这儿15分钟了
PhiIIip, we've been here fifteen minutes...
那些硬木都已经被擦干净
and aIready the hardwood is scraped...
但现在壁炉又被弄脏了
and the firepIace is stained.
他们是小孩子 安妮 养狗能使他们兴奋
They're kids, Annie. The dog got excited.
菲利普 这应该是一次新的开始 一个崭新的开端
PhiIIip, this is supposed to be a fresh start, a new beginning.
我们只不过是有了新房♥子
Just because we have a new house...
又不是说我们会变成一个全新的家庭
doesn't mean we're gonna turn into a new famiIy.
有时候我真这样希望
Sometimes I wish we couId.
在安妮的卡车上有的
Annie had it on the truck.
我是不是成了个麻烦的家伙?
Does that make me a terribIe person?
别担心 这会成为我们的小秘密
Don't worry. It'II be our IittIe secret.
琼卡 你这坏小子!
Czonka, you bad dog!
过去 给妈妈一些爱的温暖
Go give Mommy some Iove.
哦 非常有趣 别告诉我...
Oh. Very funny. Don't teII me...
琼卡这么快就认识了新朋友了
Czonka's aIready made a new friend.
你在说什么啊?
What are you taIking about?
来这儿 康基 来这里
Come here, Czonk. Come here.
好孩子! 谁是我的冠军啊!
Good boy! Who's my champ!
好样的 琼卡是冠军!
That's right, Czonka is!
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
别再胡闹了 菲利普
Stop screwing around, PhiIIip.
我指它 如果你又买♥♥了一只狗那可不太有趣
I mean it. This isn't funny. If you bought another dog...
你知道妈妈在说些什么吗?
Do you know what Mommy is taIking about?
你当然不知道 我也是
Of course you don't. Neither do I.
要玩无聊的游戏你可挑错日子了
This is the wrong day for siIIy games.
万事完美...
Perfection.
不都是我们所向往的吗?
Isn't that something we aII yearn for?
安妮 麦金托什也是
Annie Macintosh does.
她想要完美的房♥子 完美的家庭...
She wants the perfect house, the perfect famiIy...
完美的生活...
the perfect Iife...
但她将会认识到 "万事完美"是一种假象...
but she's about to Iearn that perfection is an iIIusion...
而且还是一种恐怖...在阴阳魔界里
and a terrifying one at that...in The TwiIight Zone.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行…
You're traveIing to another dimension--
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度…
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂…
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程…
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
满意了吗?
Satisfied?
我不明白
I don't understand.
琼卡怎么了?
What happened to Czonka?
我真希望你别再说这个了
I reaIIy wish you'd stop saying that.
你想要把它搞复杂吗?
You're gonna give him a compIex.
那不是我的狗
That is not my dog.
好吧 我不知道该说什么好了
WeII, I don't know what to teII you.
看看它的养狗协会准许证
Look at his AKC papers.
看看它的绶带 还有它的冠军证书
Look at his ribbons, his champion certificate.
你还需要多少的证据? -反正它不是我的狗!
How much proof do you need? -It's not my dog!
安妮 你喜欢这狗!
Annie, you Iove this dog!
见鬼 有些日子你甚至认为你爱它 多于爱我
HeII, there are days you think you Iike him better than me.
为什么你要假装认不出它来?
Why are you pretending you don't recognize him?
滚开 菲利普 让它走开
Go away. PhiIIip, get him away.
琼卡 坐
Czonka, sit.
肖恩正在把他的海报往墙上钉
Sean is stapIing his posters to the waII.
你是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 你知道吗?
You're a traitor, you know that?
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥会被枪杀的 -离我远点
And they shoot traitors. -Leave me aIone!
你又长青春痘了? -我讨厌你!
Is that a new zit? -I hate you!
那不是我的狗
That's not my dog.
安妮 仔细听我说
Annie, Iisten to me very carefuIIy.
之前我就觉察到了
I've seen this before...
买♥♥你的第一间屋子可能会非常困难
and buying your first home can be very difficuIt.
又是签约办♥证♥ 又是检查审阅...
There's escrow, inspections...
会使人非常紧张
it's a Iot of stress.
你意思是 你刚才所说的就是我 认不出已经养了5年的狮子狗的原因?
So what you're saying is I've owned a poodIe...for five years... and never reaIized it.
我有些病人会忘记自己的名字
I've had cIients forget their own names...
忘记年份 忘记他们有几个孩子
the year it was, how many chiIdren they had.
我知道一个家伙 在三个月内 他每天下班都开车回自己的旧公♥寓♥
I knew this one guy who, every day for three months...drove back to his oId apartment after work.
这和我有什么关系?
What's that got to do with me?
我有两个青春期的孩子 我受惯了压力 当吃生菜一样
I've got two teenagers. I eat stress for breakfast.
那就是我不担心你的原因
Which is why I'm not worried about you.
那你就收起你担心的眼光
Then stop Iooking so worried.
我只想要你记起我们曾有多少事情要应付
I just want you to remember we ran the numbers.
你从来不会应付不来
You are not in over your head.
你做成了一笔非常棒的交易
You got a great deaI here.
告诉你 买♥♥个模型房♥屋也就和这差不多
ToId you buying a modeI home was the way to go.
你究竟想要说什么 亚斯明?
What are you reaIIy trying to say, Yasmine?
我在说...放松点
I'm saying...reIax.
所有事都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be OK.
这是你的家
This is your home.
而那个...是你的狗
And that...is your dog.
什么来的?
What's that?
法国香槟
French champagne.
说点乐观的
TaIk about optimistic.
我很抱歉 前段日子是如此的艰苦
I'm so sorry it's been such a tough day.
我也抱歉 要是我吓着你了
I'm sorry if I freaked you out.
那是不是说 我可以开这香槟了?
Does that mean I can open up the champagne?
开吧 衰公!
Down, boy!
安妮 我只想说...
Annie, I just want to say...
我承认我原来是不愿搬家的
I know that I was reIuctant to move...
不过我很高兴你把我说服了
but I am so gIad that you taIked me into it.
现在 如果我能说服你做某事...
Now, if I couId taIk you into something...
当它透明就行了
Just pretend he's not there.
我不能
I can't.
妈妈 -嗯?
Mom. -Hmm?
你忘了买♥♥糖浆 你知道我讨厌淡味的奶蛋饼的
You forgot to buy syrup. You know I hate pIain waffIes.
我今天会去购物的
I'II go shopping today.
泰丝 午餐我给你个意外惊喜
Tess, I made you a speciaI surprise for Iunch.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表