剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
UnIess you come cIean with us.
我们在和你说话 王八蛋!
We're taIkin' to you, scumbag!
我甚至不知道我是怎样来到这里的
I don't even know how I got here.
这一定是让你非常不爽了
This must be getting very painfuI for you.
你把真♥相♥告诉我如何?
How about you teII me the truth?
也许我能帮你
Maybe I can heIp you.
我们只要求你合作 德韦恩
AII we're asking for is your cooperation, Dwayne.
只要告诉我们你所知道的
Just teII us what you know.
德韦恩? 你叫谁德韦恩? 你们抓错人了
Dwayne? Who you caIIin' Dwayne? Y'aII got the wrong man.
这杂种想糊弄我们
Bastard's screwin' with us.
你知道我是谁?! 你知道吗?!
Do you know who I am?! Do you?!
我是马文! 我是马文·加登斯!
I'm Marvin! I'm Marvin Gardens!
抱歉 我没有认出是你
Sorry. I didn't recognize you.
好吧 见鬼
It's aII right. Damn.
听着 伙计 这附近发生什么事了?
Listen, man, what's going on around here?
其他的条子哪去了? 发生什么了?
Where's the other cops? What's going on?
加登斯先生? -嗯
Mr. Gardens? -Yes.
我可以拿到你的亲笔签名吗?
Think I can have your autograph...
为我的妹妹
for my IittIe sister?
很抱歉刚才的事
Sorry about what happened.
不不不 没事 伙计 只是我今天过得不太顺
No, no, no. That's OK, man. I'm just havin' a hard day.
谢谢
Thanks.
再次致歉
ApoIogies again.
根据你所描述的...
The way you're describing...
这些意识转移...马文...
these shifts in consciousness, Marvin...
听起来很像我们所说的"神游"状态
it sounds Iike what we caII a fugue state.
不管它是什么 它不是真实的 它就像是个恶梦...
Whatever it is, it ain't reaI. It's Iike a nightmare...
不过你看 像这样 我仍然清醒 一秒前..bam!
but, you know, Iike, I'm stiII awake, and one second, bam!
...我还是这个人生 然后下一秒...
I'm in this Iife, and then another second...
...我就进了完全不同的另一个人生
I'm in, Iike, a whoIe 'nother Iife...
我被盘问关于杀死某个条子的事
and I'm gettin' griIIed about shootin' some cop.
你说这些警♥察♥叫你德韦恩?
You said these cops caII you Dwayne?
是啊 那又怎么啦?
Yeah. Yeah. What's up with that?
这是你小时候的绰号♥吗?
Was it a nickname from your chiIdhood?
或是一个你可能已经忘记了的旧朋友?
Or an oId friend you might have forgotten about?
不
No.
你提到过你在住♥宅♥区长大
You mentioned that you grew up in the projects.
你加入过小飞党吗? -没有
Were you in a gang? -No.
我没有加入小飞党 我母亲会杀了我的
I was not in a gang. My mother wouId have kiIIed me.
十分明白
Fair enough.
你曾被拘留过吗?
Were you ever arrested?
或者可能是你被卷入某项你曾侥幸逃脱了的罪行里
Or maybe you were invoIved with a crime that you got away with.
听着 我不知道你问这些问题的用意何在
Look, I don't know where you're going with these questions.
我在试着寻找被压抑了的记忆 马文
I'm trying to find a suppressed memory, Marvin.
你过去的某件事...
Something from your past--
为什么你会创造了这个精细的幻想世界的原因
a reason why you might have created...this eIaborate fantasy worId.
我认为幻想是好东西而不是坏的
WeII, I thought fantasies was about good stuff, not bad stuff.
正常来说是的
UsuaIIy they are.
我想知道 马文
I'm curious, Marvin.
你曾害怕失去现有的一切吗?
You ever fear Iosing everything you have?
打回原形回到街上?
And ending up back on the street?
老天 每天都TMD怕 就是这个使我保持努力
HeII, yeah. Every damn day. That's what keeps me so hungry.
我是说 我十分努力才爬到现在的地位...
I mean, I worked too hard to get where I am...
我绝不会走回头路 决不会
and I am never going back-- never.
孩子
Junior.
孩子 这并不有趣
Junior, it's not funny.
你是从哪里找到这支枪的?
Where did you get this gun from?
我在跟你说话! 你是从哪里找到这支枪的?
Huh? I'm taIkin' to you! Where did you get this gun from?
表姐特雷把它留在这里的
Cousin Trey Ieft it here.
我会去还给他的
I was gonna give it back.
小家伙 很抱歉刚才我那样子吼你...
Man, I'm sorry I'm yeIIin' at you Iike that...
不过你知道我对枪♥支♥的感觉的 我不喜欢枪♥械♥
but you know how I feeI about guns. I don't Iike guns.
枪♥械♥不是用来玩的
Guns are not for pIaying with.
它们是非常危险的物品 你明白吗?
They're very serious things, you understand?
每天都有人因枪而伤
PeopIe get hurt with guns every day.
每天都有人因枪而亡
PeopIe get kiIIed with guns every day.
爸爸 你曾见过别人被开枪打死吗?
Daddy, have you ever seen anybody get shot?
那个是我努力远离的外面的另一个世界
J, there's another worId out there...that I worked hard to Ieave behind.
我不想让那个世界的枪♥械♥或任何部分进入我们的生活
And I don't want guns...or any part of that worId in our Iife here.
明白吗?
Got that? Yeah? -Mm-hmm.
你听懂了 是吗? -是的 爸爸
You understand me, right? -Yes, daddy.
你确定? 猜猜会怎样 -怎样?
You do? WeII, guess what. -What?
"我爱你"
I Iove you so much
"我的孩子" -我爱你 爸爸
My IittIe boy -I Iove you, daddy.
好 很好
Good. AII right.
那么你的睡眠时间到了
So it's bedtime for you.
来 把这个弄舒服点
Here. Make this comfortabIe.
哦 乖
Oh, yeah, right.
盖好被子 小子 别耍花招
Get under the covers, man, you ain't funny.
晚安 好吗? 祝好睡
Good night, OK? SIeep tight.
晚安 -晚安 爸爸
Night. -Night, daddy.
你知道 我为你感到自豪
You know, I'm proud of you.
我没想到你真的去找辛克莱医生谈了
I didn't actuaIIy think you'd taIk to Dr. SincIair.
我不能再忍♥受那些幻觉了 所以...
WeII, I can't have those visions anymore, so...
马文...
Marvin...
你太担心了
you worry too much.
哦 宝贝儿
Oh, baby.
我想我是杞人忧天 你知道 这是我的天性
Yeah, I'm a worrier, I guess. You know, it's just my nature.
医生给了我一些药片
The doctor gave me some piIIs.
说能让我在此时此地更好的集中精神
Said it wouId heIp me focus better on the here and now.
哦 听起来挺不错 -是的
Oh, sounds good. -Yeah.
我感觉那些药是为我服务的
FeeIs Iike they're working to me.
别在我面前昏过去 你这废物!
Don't you pass out on me, you punk!
我还没玩够你
I'm not through with you.
你就快没时间了 德韦恩...
Your time is running out, Dwayne...
别考验我的耐性
and so's my patience.
来 让我帮你
Here. Let me heIp you.
贾斯明?
Jazmine?
来 喝点水
Here. Drink some water.
你不必这样子的 德韦恩
Doesn't have to be Iike this, Dwayne.
别再叫我德韦恩
Stop caIIing me Dwayne.
我的名字是马文...马文·加登斯
My name is Marvin-- Marvin Gardens.
我叫贾斯明
And I'm Jazmine.
没错 你是贾斯明 在现实生活中是我老婆
That's right. You're Jazmine, my wife in my reaI Iife.
你说的是什么现实生活啊?
What reaI Iife are you taIking about?
得了吧 贾斯明
Come on, Jazmine.
我是个百万富翁 我很有名 我住别♥墅♥
I'm a miIIionaire. I'm famous. I Iive in a mansion.
你住在居民区 德韦恩...
You Iive in the projects, Dwayne...
与你的母亲和姐姐一起
with your mother and your sister.
那是假的! 那是假的!
That's a Iie! That's a Iie!
算了吧 你知道他们的手法
Come on. You know how it works.
好警♥察♥、坏警♥察♥
Good cop/bad cop.
现在你不写口供的话...
Now, if you don't write out a confession...
我就再也帮不了你了
I can't heIp you anymore.
听着 我不会承认我确实没做过的事情的
Look, I'm not gonna confess to something I did not do.
我不是杀♥警♥♥察♥的凶手!
I'm not a cop kiIIer!
我真希望我能相信你 德韦恩
I reaIIy wish I couId beIieve you, Dwayne.
我真的希望
I reaIIy do.
贾斯明 回来!
Jazmine, come back!
贾斯明! 贾斯明! 别走!
Jazmine! Jazmine! Don't Ieave!
贾斯明 -放松点 宝贝
Jazmine. -ReIax, baby.
我只是想去给你倒点水 放松点
I'm just going to get you some water. Come on, now.
哦 这次你在里面 这次你在里面
Oh. You were there this time. You were there this time.
你说什么?
What do you mean?
在我的幻觉里
In my vision--
在我的幻觉里 你在里面 而且你是个好警♥察♥...
In my vision, you were there, and you were a good cop...
不过你想要让我招供
but you were trying to get me to confess.
那你招供了吗?
And did you confess?
你说什么呀 我招供?
What you mean, did I confess?
不 我不会招供的因为我什么也没做过
No, I didn't confess 'cause I didn't do nothin'.
我在这个生活里没做错任何事 另一个生活里也没有!
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表