剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你以为斯特林那伙人会在乎你?
You think that String and that bunch care about you?
去你的吧 他们当然在乎
You're damn right they care.
他们不在乎 他们只关心出错的事情
WeII, they don't. They care about the wrong things.
他们留你在身边的唯一理由...
The onIy reason they're keeping you around...
就是要拖你下水
is just to keep you down.
因为他们知道我所知的
Because they know what I know--
你能成为另一种人
that you can be something eIse...
而他们不能
and they can't.
嘿 罗萨斯
Hey, Rosas.
当你脱离帮派生活时
When you got out of the gang Iife, right...
有什么好处?
what got good?
我是指最大的好处
First, I mean.
无须紧张地提防别人的监视
Not having to Iook over my shouIder.
再见了
I'II see you around.
他是个混混指导员
He's a gang counseIor.
我来教育教育你吧
Let me drop some knowIedge on you.
他不会指导你如何成为一个混混的
He ain't counseIing you on how to be in a gang.
你明白吗 呃?
You understand that, huh?
明白 老兄
Yeah. Yeah, man.
那你TMD为什么还跟这个
Then what the heII you doing yapping and ride-sharing...
想让你脱离帮派的
with your new best friend...
新朋友一起坐车和聊天
who wanna teach your ass to be out of a gang?
不 是他缠住我 伙计 你不明白...
No, he's dogging me, man. You don't understand--
你希望那样吗? 呃?!
Is that what you want? Huh?!
不 斯特林
No, String.
想脱离组织?
To be out of a gang?
听着 这不会...
Look, it won't...
他就是不肯不管我 懂吗?
He won't Ieave me aIone, aII right?
是吗? 多管我们的闲事?
Yeah? Askin' about our business?
呃?
Huh?
我们得了什么? 我们去哪里?
What we got? Where we go?
我们干掉了谁?
Who we done?
不 老兄 听..着 我什么也没说出来
No, man. L-Iook. I gave up nothing.
我发誓 你看 我独自来这里...
I swear it. Look, I came here on my own...
让你们知道我是跟你们的 我是可靠的
to show you that I'm with you. I'm good now.
你看起来可不太可靠
WeII, you don't Iook so good.
他看起来不太可靠
He don't Iook so good.
你看 老弟 就像那只抓获了金丝雀的猫
You know, man, Iike that cat...that shot the canary.
是吞掉了 你这蠢猪
SwaIIowed, you fooI.
你还隐瞒着什么 毕加索?
You hiding something, Picasso?
不 伙计
No, man.
别伤害他!
Don't hurt him!
肖娜?
Shauna?
拜托 他只是...
PIease, he's just--
现在他只是有点烦乱
he's just a IittIe messed up right now, and...
他会好起来的 他会处理的
He's gonna be better. He'II fix it.
你说什么 老妹? 你两个混在一起太久了
What you saying, girI? You aII is pIaying so much.
处理什么?
Fix what?
那堵墙 我刚刚看到了
The waII. I just saw it.
我以为你们都看过那堵墙了...
I thought you aII saw the waII...
我是来找马库斯的
and I came here for Marcus.
跟我来 小子
Let's go, man.
你一定是在开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
够疯狂的
No freakin' way.
这招不赖 毕加索
That takes baIIs, Picasso.
妙极
Yeah. CooI.
你确实是个杜赛斯 毕加索
You're a deuce now, Picasso.
事情就该是这样子
That's aII there is to it.
不赖 小伙子
Sweet, baby boy.
笨招 可是不错
Dumb, but sweet.
我不知道你是怎么画出来的...
I don't know how you did it...
可是你成功了 宝贝
but you did it, baby.
你现在是超级明星了 感觉得到吗?
You're a superstar now. Can you feeI it?
哦 不 宝贝
Oh. No, baby.
这完全错了
It's aII wrong.
一点都没错 马库斯 没有错
Nothing's wrong, Marcus. Nothing.
我得处理掉它
I gotta fix it.
请你离开
Just Ieave me aIone.
不!
No!
罗萨斯!
Rosas!
马库斯!
Marcus!
我打死他的 是我♥干♥的! 我打死他的
I shot him. I did it! I shot him!
哇哦 别急别急
Whoa, whoa. Easy, easy, easy.
我摆脱不了这件事 老友 是我♥干♥的 好吗?!
I can't get free of it, man. I did it, OK?!
好的? 看! 看! 你看! 快看!
OK? Look, Iook. J-just Iook! Look!
我打死桑托斯的
I shot Santos.
我知道
I know.
我不...我不想那样做的 老兄
I didn't--I didn't mean to do it, man.
这个我也知道
I know that, too.
你不是杀手 马库斯
You're not a kiIIer, Marcus.
现在我安乐了 现在我安乐了
I'm good now. I'm good now.
墙上的印记 皮下的墨迹...
A mark on a waII, ink under the skin...
足以去掉痛苦和努力的十分简单的事情
Easy enough things to remove...with enough pain and effort.
但是只有悔悟的行动可以擦去马库斯·费舍尔心灵上的印记
But onIy an act of contrition...couId erase the tag on Marcus Fisher's souI...
在阴阳魔界里
in the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表