剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
and X-ray scanners, things Iike that.
正解
Correct.
如果是这样 不如把他杀了
有这个需要的话 我知道该怎么做的
那我就要这个
I'II just take this and go.
我得走了
I'm Ieaving now.
蠢蛋
Putz.
不 该死的
No. Damn it!
那些钱是准备我们的蜜月旅行的
That money was for our honeymoon.
一切都好吗?
Everything OK?
哦 呃…
Yeah. Yeah, uh...
是的 没什么问题
Yeah. Everything's OK.
你呢? 你也没事?
You sure you're OK?
没事
Yeah.
我只是累了
I'm just tired. Heh.
真是漫长的一天
It's been a Iong day.
请问现在我能回家了吗?
Can I pIease just go home?
据警方发言人说:
A poIice spokesperson said...
摄像头能有效防止罪案发生
the cameras wiII aid in preventing crime...
并能使市民们和游客们感到安全
and wiII heIp both neighbors and visitors to the area...feeI a IittIe safer.
在西雅图市的公众场所 监视摄像头的使用率显著上升
The use of surveiIIance cameras in pubIic pIaces in SeattIe...is definiteIy on the rise.
没错 超过200个摄像头正监视着高速公路
CurrentIy, there are more than 200 cameras...monitoring SeattIe freeways...
金县地铁公♥司♥正在150辆列车上 安装摄像系统 据地铁公♥司♥发言人说:
and King County Metro has just instaIIed camera systems...on 150 of their buses. A Metro spokesperson said...
我失去了记忆了吗?
Have I Iost my freakin' mind?
卡尔森总统的女儿米歇尔今天抵达西雅图
President Carson's daughter MicheIIe...arrived in SeattIe today.
今天下午稍晚些 卡尔森女士将为她父亲的竞选连任 在一个资金筹集活动上发表演说
Miss Carson wiII be speaking at a fund-raiser...for her father's reeIection campaign Iater this afternoon.
这个资金筹集活动正在费尔考特酒店内举♥行♥
The fund-raiser is being heId here at the Faircourt HoteI.
这是卡尔森女士八市巡回演说的最后一站
This is the finaI stop in an eight-city speaking tour...for Miss Carson.
她正在证明自己在作为她父亲的代表 这方面是一名受欢迎的和...
She is proving to be a popuIar and effective speaker...
有影响力的演讲者 而后者在最近的民♥意♥调查中 公众支持率有明显的下滑
on behaIf of her father, whose own popuIarity...has sIipped recentIy in the poIIs...
妙 你的各项健康指数都不错 菲斯克先生
WeII, your vitaIs are hoIding steady, Mr. Fisk...
我能叫你汤姆吗?
or can I caII you Tom?
112号♥病房♥ -玛丽亚?
Room 11 2. -Maria?
哦 扎克 听到你的声音我很高兴
Oh, Zack, I am so gIad to hear your voice.
你在哪里?在家里吗?
Where are you? Are you home?
不在家里 -那你到了哪里了?
No, not quite. -How cIose are you?
我在西雅图
I'm in SeattIe. Heh.
你在西雅图干什么啊?!
What are you doing in SeattIe?!
我知道 我...你先别激动 好吗?
I know, I-- Don't get excited, OK?
好 你告诉我你正在回家的
WeII, you toId me you were coming home!
我是要回家 宝贝 -你是怎么跟我说的?
I tried, baby-- -What are you teIIing me?
你错过告别单身派对了 -忘了那个告别单身派对吧
You missed the bacheIor party. -Forget the bacheIor party.
你也快要错过婚礼了
You're gonna miss the wedding, too?
我怎么会忘了婚礼呢?
Why wouId I forget about the wedding?
不然我还能想什么?
What am I supposed to think?!
你先闭嘴 听听我说的
Just shut up and Iisten to me for one second!
对不起 -扎克
I'm sorry. -Zack.
对不起
I'm sorry.
拜托 只要告诉我发生什么事了?
PIease, just teII me what's going on.
我正要告诉你
I'm trying to. OK?
这很难说 你知道
It's hard, you know?
我意思是 你是我可以说这事的唯一的人
I mean, you're the onIy person that I can taIk to.
你是我可以信任的唯一的人
You're the onIy person that I can trust--
我在听着 宝贝 我保证
I am here for you, baby. I promise you.
关于总统的女儿 我曾经向你提起过什么吗?
Have I ever mentioned anything to you...about the president's daughter?
谁?
Who?
总统的女儿
The president's daughter.
天哪 她叫...她叫什么名字?
God, what's--what's her name?
米歇尔 很漂亮的那一个
MicheIIe. The pretty one.
你在暗示些什么啊?
What are you getting at?
难道你想说你和总统的女儿有过风流韵事?
Are you saying you're having an affair...with the president's daughter?
不是 嘿 我倒是希望事情就这么简单 我...
No. Hey, I wish it was that simpIe. I--
听着 我知道你会想这太荒谬了
Look, I know that you're gonna think that this is crazy...
不过 我想我正在计划如何谋杀她
but I think I'm pIanning on kiIIing her.
我要挂断了 你是不是在糊弄我啊?
I'm gonna hang up now if you're gonna Iie to me.
我没糊弄你 我只是...
I'm not Iying. I just...
我买♥♥了一支枪
I bought another gun.
你开始吓怕我了
You're starting to scare me.
我知道 我自己也吓呆了
I know. I'm scaring myseIf.
就像我已经密谋出整个计划来了
It's Iike I've got the whoIe thing pIotted out.
但是 宝贝 你不可能会这样做的
But, baby, you couId not do something Iike that.
你不是杀手 -我知道我不是
You are not a kiIIer. -I know that I'm not...
但是怎样解释我的忽然昏迷 你知道吗?
but what about the bIackout me, you know?
什么你忽然昏迷?
What bIackout you?
我感觉我开始有两种截然不同的生活
I feeI Iike I've started Iiving two separate Iives.
扎克 你需要帮助
Zack, you need heIp.
那好 我要怎么做
WeII, what do I do? Huh?
我是说 我要怎么变回我自己
I mean, what, turn myseIf in?
总统的女儿肯定有特务机构的保镖跟着的
The president's daughter...must have some Secret Service agents with her.
找到其中一个 你自己放弃
Find one and give yourseIf up.
这和时间有关
It's about time.
坐下 沃克先生
Sit down, Mr. WaIker.
请你坐下
Now, pIease, sit down.
我叫卡尔·塔格特 隶属美国特务机构
My name's CarI Taggert, United States Secret Service.
你声称有关于总统女儿的信息?
You cIaim to have information about the president's daughter?
我 呃…
I, uh...
我一直有这些昏迷情况
I've been having these bIackouts.
继续
Go on.
昏迷之后 我想我变成了另一个人
During these bIackouts...I think I become another person.
这听起来很疯狂 我...
It's crazy, I--
看 我认为这...
See, I think this...
这另一个人正...呃...
other person is, um...
正计划去暗♥杀♥总统的女儿
pIanning to assassinate the president's daughter.
你不相信我
You don't beIieve me.
我不怪你
WeII, I don't bIame you.
不过你可以上楼去 我要了635号♥房♥
But you shouId go upstairs. I'm in Room 635.
去检查一下
Check it out.
我是塔格特
This is Taggert.
派几个人上635号♥房♥ 向我汇报
Send someone up to 635. Get back to me.
你和总统女儿曾有过接触吗?
Have you ever had contact with the president's daughter?
见鬼 没有
HeII, no.
我意思是 今天之前 我甚至不能告诉你她的首名
I mean, before today...I couIdn't even teII you her first name.
那么 为什么你想要伤害她?
Then why do you want to hurt her?
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to hurt anybody.
这不是我 这是昏迷时的我要做的
It's not me, it's the bIackout me that...
我只是个医院护理员
I'm a hospitaI orderIy.
我不是暗♥杀♥者...
OK? I'm not an assassin--
也许当你不昏迷的时候 你不是
Except maybe when you're having these ''bIackouts.''
我是塔格特
This is Taggert.
我明白了
I see.
我们进行黄色章程 重复一遍 黄色章程
We're at code yeIIow. Repeat. Code yeIIow.
沃克先生 请你站起来
Mr. WaIker, I want you to stand up...
把你的双手放在桌子上
and put your hands on the tabIe.
好的
OK.
鉴于你所作的陈述 我们将会拘留你
Based on your statements, we wiII need to detain you.
不要这样做 你放弃吧
Don't do this. Give yourseIf up.
不要 我不要这样
No. I won't do this.
不要
No.
欢迎 米歇尔!
WeIcome, MicheIIe!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
所有人趴在地上
Everybody stay down!
我没被打中 我没被打中
I'm not hit! I'm not hit.
他死了?
Is he dead?
跪下来
On your knees now!
卡尔 是我! 我是汤姆 汤姆·菲斯克
CarI, it's me! It's Tom. Tom Fisk.
我叫你跪下来
I said on your knees...
把你双手放到脑袋后面
and keep your hands behind your head.
听着 卡尔 我不能解释这个
Look, CarI, I can't expIain this...
不过现在是我了 汤姆
but it's me--Tom.
我们在一起工作了三年
We worked together for three years.
特工菲斯克在菲尼克斯的一间医院里工作
Agent Fisk is in a hospitaI in Phoenix.
不再是了 这狗♥娘♥养♥的...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表