剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我们不得不启动疏散程序
We're gonna have to go through with evacuation procedures.
我要告诉你 他是无辜的!
I'm teIIing you, he's innocent!
我相信上帝已经给我们展示了征兆了
And I beIieve God has shown us a sign.
一天之内两次 他在使格雷迪·芬奇免遭死亡
Twice in one day, he has spared Grady Finch from death.
我们呼吁庭长接受上帝的审判
We appeaI to the governor to accept God's judgment...
允许格雷迪·芬奇活着
and aIIow Grady Finch to Iive.
拯救格雷迪·芬奇!
Save Grady Finch!
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你看了头版新闻了吗??
Have you seen the headIines?
希望你不是在开始相信你自己的新闻舆♥论♥
Hope you're not starting to beIieve your own press.
你曾经试过死神就在你面前瞪着你吗?
Have you ever had death stare you right in the face?
你意思是我是否曾经想过自己会死? 不
You mean have I ever thought I was about to die? No.
我试过 一天之内两次
WeII, I have, twice in one day...
而我跟你说 那相当恐怖
and Iet me teII you something, it's pretty intense.
你看 我整晚没睡 一直在想...
I mean, I've been up aII night thinking...
为何是我(免遭死亡)?
why me?
我不知道 也许因为你是无辜的?
I don't know, maybe because you're innocent?
你真的以为我是死囚之中唯一无辜的人?
You reaIIy think I'm the onIy innocent guy on death row?
无论你在期待什么答案 格雷迪
WeII, whatever answer you're Iooking for, Grady...
我都没有
I don't have it.
肯定是有个原因 我身上才会发生这种事
There's gotta be a reason this wouId be happening to me...
维持我活着的一个原因
a reason for keeping me aIive.
"时候未到" 那是她一直在说着的
''Not yet,'' that's what she keeps saying.
我很抱歉要提醒你这件事
WeII, I hate to remind you of this...
不过政♥府♥已经判决了 "时候未到"指的是明天下午4:00
but the state has decided that ''not yet'' means 4 P.M. tomorrow.
我有个奇怪的感觉 这不是政♥府♥的判决
WeII, I got a weird feeIing it's not the state's decision.
你坐得舒适吗 芬奇先生?
Are you comfortabIe, Mr. Finch?
我没有不满
No compIaints.
如你所知的 你被允许作一个最后的供述
As you know, you're aIIowed a finaI statement.
让我们马上开始吧
Let's get on with it.
时候未到
Not yet.
整个系统都短路了!
The entire system's shorting out!
可真见鬼 这怎么可能?
How the heII is that possibIe?
电源! 关了它!
The power! Shut it down!
马上关了它!
Shut it down right now!
有人曾经告诉过你香烟有害你的健康吗?
Anybody ever teII you cigarettes are bad for your heaIth?
我从两次的致命注射和几千伏特的电流下逃生
I survived 2 IethaI injections... and a coupIe thousand voIts of eIectricity.
少量尼古丁杀不死我
A IittIe nicotine won't kiII me.
如果我是你 我不会依赖我的运气
I wouIdn't press my Iuck if I were you.
呃 坚持这种想法 早餐来了
Uh, hoId that thought. Breakfast has arrived.
非常好 先生们 谢谢 放在这里
Great. GentIemen, thank you. Right here.
在这儿 给你
There ya go.
哦 还有 呃 服务员 这也叫炖牛肉 嗯?
Oh, and, uh, waiter, these are aII-beef, hmm?
哦 不好意思 你想来一口?
Oh, I'm sorry. You want a bite?
不 我不饿
No, that's OK.
老天 看看你
God, Iook at you.
一周前你还是食不下咽的
A week ago you couIdn't keep food down.
一周之前 我还不知道我有个守护天使
a week ago, I didn't know I had a guardian angeI.
我想你说过 她只是一个声音
I thought you said she was just a voice.
呃 头两次是的 没错...
Hmm. First 2 times, yeah...
但在我坐在那椅子上的时候 我看见她了
but when I was in that chair, I saw her.
只是一闪而过 不过...
It was just a fIash, but...
无法使我忘记她
can't get her outta my head.
她有翅膀?
She had wings?
哦 是的 这就是我怎么会知道 她是我的守护天使的原因
Oh, yeah, that's how I knew she was my guardian angeI.
哦
Oh.
你不相信我
You don't beIieve me.
听着 我不知道我相信什么
Look, I don't know what I beIieve.
我只知道你在30分钟后有一个新闻发布会
AII I know is that you've got a press conference in 30 minutes.
你确定你不想来一口?
Mmm. Are you sure you don't want a bite?
格雷迪 我要你集中精神
Grady, I need you to focus.
现在由于所有关于你的新闻舆♥论♥
Now with aII of the press you've been getting...
政♥府♥的主要证人愿意撤销他的证词
the state's star witness is wiIIing to recant his testimony.
我们不再只是在谈及死刑的延缓了
We're not just taIking about a stay of execution anymore.
我们是在谈及再审
We're taIking about a retriaI.
也该差不多是那个 狗♥娘♥养♥的毒瘾佬说出真♥相♥的时候了
It's about time that junkie son-of-a-bitch...toId the truth.
我要你使自己表现得像个清白的人
I need you to present yourseIf as an innocent man...
由于政♥府♥的无能而被残忍♥对待的人
who's been brutaIized by the state's incompetence...
你已经遭受到地狱般的折磨
that you have aIready suffered the tortures of the damned...
你现在已经成为受害者了
that you've become the victim here.
嘿 嘿 别担心
Hey. Hey. No worries.
我会伪装的
I got it covered.
那就好
Good.
我不想听到任何关于幻觉或声音或守护天使的言辞
Now I don't wanna hear any taIk about visions...or voices or guardian angeIs.
不 我不知道她的名字 不过她确实有翅膀
No, I don't know her name, but she definiteIy had wings.
芬奇先生? -嗯?
Mr. Finch? -Yes?
有几百个囚犯在死刑之列
There are hundreds of inmates on death row.
是什么使得你如此特殊?
What makes you so speciaI?
一开始我以为这只是因为我是无辜的
WeII, at first I thought it was just 'cause I'm innocent...
不过现在我相信我已经被宽恕
but now I beIieve I have been spared...
因为我有个天命要执行
because I have a destiny to fuIfiII.
好了 不能再问了
AII right. No more questions.
等等 我想听多些关于芬奇的天命
Wait. I wanna hear more about Mr. Finch's destiny.
很简单 真的
WeII, it's simpIe, reaIIy.
我活着就证明了存在一个更高级的公正
I am Iiving proof that there is a higher justice...
当我赢得我的自♥由♥之后
and when I win my freedom...
这件事就会成为我的职责: 传播福音...
it wiII be my duty to spread the word...
...给所有已经失去希望的那些人
to aII of those who have Iost hope.
正直将受奖赏
The righteous wiII be rewarded.
无辜者将被释放
The innocent wiII be set free.
好的 今天就到此为止了
OK. That's it for today.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为我们一致同意...
I thought we agreed...
...你不会说任何关于幻觉的事情
you weren't gonna say anything about visions.
对不起 莉兹
I'm sorry, Liz.
人们需要知道存在一个更高级的公正 对吧??
The peopIe need to know there's a higher justice, right?
你想要更高级的公正?
You want higher justice?
时候未到
Not yet.
枪! 趴下!
Gun! Get down!
不!
No!
不!
No!
他是怎样混进来的?
How'd he get in here?
快点! 离开这里!
Come on! Out of the way!
快走!
Move!
你看见了吗?
Did you see that?
还有人想要开枪吗?
Anybody eIse wanna take a shot?
来吧 你们无法杀死我的!
Go ahead. You can't kiII me!
没人可以!
No one can!
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
格雷迪 你认为今天你的可能性是什么?
Grady, what do you think your chances are today?
觉得陪审团会还你清白吗?
Think the jury's gonna find you innocent?
听说你不会控告内森·帕克 是真的吗?
Is it true that you're not pressing charges...against Nathan Park?
我的心很理解帕克先生
My heart goes out to Mr. Park.
我只希望终有一天警♥察♥能找出...
I onIy hope that one day the poIice find...
...杀他父亲的真正凶手
his father's reaI kiIIer.
格雷迪! 格雷迪 请等等
Grady! Grady, pIease.
我可以得到你的亲笔签名吗?
Can I have your autograph?
等我出来时再向我要吧
Catch me on the way out.
芬奇先生
Mr. Finch.
芬奇先生 我的丈夫已经成为死囚3年了
Mr. Finch, my husband has been on death row for three years.
你能够帮帮他么?
Can you heIp him?
他是不是清白的?
Was he innocent?
我知道他是
I know he is.
告诉他别担心
WeII, teII him not to worry.
告诉他格雷迪·芬奇说的 "时候未到"
TeII him Grady Finch said, ''Not yet.''
你意识到这只是开始吗?
You reaIize this is just the beginning.
什么的开始?
Of what?
我一直在想...
WeII, I've been thinkin'...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表