剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你正看到的是梅高文的保安性最高的监狱
You're Iooking at the maximum security faciIity at Megowan...
今晚这外面正在举♥行♥ 对格雷迪·芬奇死刑的抗♥议♥示♥威♥活动
where a vigiI is taking pIace tonight... to protest the execution of Grady Finch.
芬奇被判决接受致命注射致死
Finch is scheduIed to die by IethaI injection...
罪名是谋杀了便利店的店主哈罗德·帕克
for the murder of convenience store owner HaroId Park...
虽然他由头到尾都坚持自己是清白的
and though he has maintained his innocence from the start...
现场这里至少有一个人...
there's at Ieast one person out here...
...是相信格雷迪·芬奇...
who beIieves Grady Finch...
...完全该得到他应受的惩罚
is getting exactIy what he deserves.
内森·帕克是受害人的大儿子
Nathan Park is the eIdest son of the victim...
也将是今晚的死刑的见证人
and one of the witnesses for tonight's execution.
你好 帕克先生 我知道你对芬奇先生有一个要求
Now, Mr. Park, I understand you have a request for Mr. Finch.
确实没错
That's right.
我要求芬奇先生最终承认他的罪行
I'm asking Mr. Finch to finaIIy admit his guiIt...
承认他谋杀了我父亲
admit that he murdered my father...
这样我的家庭就能永远的摆脱这场恶梦
so my famiIy can put this nightmare behind us...once and for aII.
也许我该跟他谈谈 你明白 面对面的
Maybe I shouId taIk to him, you know, face to face...
说服他我没做过这件事
convince him that I didn't do this.
他绝不会相信你的 他需要有人来承担罪名
He'II never beIieve you. He needs someone to bIame.
我甚至从没进过那商店
I wasn't even in the store.
他们仅靠一个看起来像瘾君子的家伙的证词 就判我有罪
They convicted me on the testimony...of a junkie Iookin' to cut a deaI.
芬奇先生 请保持平静
Mr. Finch, hoId stiII, pIease.
好的
OK.
你的静脉很不错
You have good veins.
什么都可以顺利注入
Everything shouId go smoothIy.
拜托 我们可以不讨论这个吗?
Can we not taIk about it, pIease?
我讨厌针头
I hate needIes.
我理解
I understand.
我的事完了
I'm done.
好的
OK.
好的 那么...
OK, so...
我们应该会收到庭长的 暂缓死刑的延缓令 对吧?
We shouId be hearing from the governor...about the stay of execution, right?
我们现在谈话的当儿他正在看你的上诉状
He's reviewing your cIemency petition as we speak.
好 你有没有告诉他...
AII right. And you toId him...
...我没杀人? 你跟他谈了吗?
I didn't do it? You taIked to him?
我得说 我这一生中从没做过什么坏事情
I mean, I've done some bad things in my Iife.
我从没有杀任何人 我向天发誓
I've never kiIIed anybody, I swear to God.
格雷迪 听我说
Grady, Iisten to me.
我们已经尽所能了
We have done everything we can.
是的
Right.
别放弃希望 好吗?
Don't give up hope, OK?
好 谢谢你 莉兹
OK, thank you, Liz.
庭长刚刚来电
The governor just caIIed.
事情会怎样进行?
How does it go?
事实将使你释放?
The truth shaII set you free?
不过很想告诉格雷迪·芬奇一件事:
But try teIIing that to Grady Finch...
一个将要为他发誓没犯过的罪行而受刑的人
a man about to pay for a crime he swears he didn't commit.
他现在可以做的就只有 笃信世间有更高级的公正
Now aII he can do is put his faith in a higher justice...
并祈祷...奇迹发生
and pray...for a miracIe.
皮带怎么样?
How are the straps?
什么?
What?
如果有哪里扎得太紧 我们可以帮你松开些
If any of them are too tight, we can Ioosen 'em for you.
不不 它们没问题
No. No, they're OK.
试着放松点 芬奇先生
Try to reIax, Mr. Finch.
你将感受到的第一样东西...
First thing you're gonna feeI...
...是2000CC的盐水
is a coupIe of CCs of saIine soIution...
只是用来确认设备运行正常的
just to confirm that the device is working properIy.
如果你想要作最后的供述 现在就是时候了
If you want to make a finaI statement, now's the time.
我没有罪
I'm innocent.
你们正在谋杀一个清白的人!
You're kiIIing an innocent man!
骗子!
Liar!
他必须得承认他的罪行!
He has to confess his guiIt!
为什么他不愿承认事实?
Why won't he teII the truth?
现在我们将要实施麻醉
We're now going to administer the anesthetic.
不...
No...
求求你们...
pIease...
不要
don't.
时候未到
Not yet.
什么事?
What is it?
我们必须要延缓死刑
We have to postpone the execution.
你在说什么啊?
What are you taIking about?
注射机完全无法运行
The injection machine compIeteIy froze up.
我从来没有见过这种情况
I've never seen anything Iike it.
我简直无法置信
I don't beIieve this.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You are traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
格雷迪 我有个消息 我想你会喜欢的
Grady, I have some news I think you're gonna Iike.
1998年 琼斯对佛罗里达州 也是一次因技术出错的死刑
1998, Jones vs. Florida, it was a botched execution...
就像你的一样 只不过那次是一张出故障的电椅
same as yours except it was a fauIty eIectric chair.
琼斯的律师认为再把他放到电椅上...
Jones' Iawyer argued that to put him through it again...
...属于不人道的罕见惩罚
wouId be crueI and unusuaI punishment...
这事给他带来了一年的时间
and it bought him a year.
格雷迪 你有听我说话吗??
Grady, are you hearing me?
这是我们的先例
This gives us precedent.
政♥府♥可以处死你 但他们不能折磨你
The state can execute you, but they can't torture you.
这可以让我们有一整年的时间...
This couId give us a whoIe year...
...去尝试并完成另一次上诉
to try and push through another appeaI.
也许这就是她之所指
Maybe that's what she meant.
什么谁之所指?
What who meant?
就在我昏迷之后 我听到一个女人的声音
Right after I passed out, I heard this woman's voice...
低声说着...
whispering...
"时候未到"
''Not yet.''
格雷迪 你被麻醉了
Grady, you were sedated.
你当时处于巨大的压力之下
You were under tremendous stress.
我清楚我听到什么
I know what I heard.
你想要相信守护天使 没问题
WeII, you wanna beIieve in guardian angeIs, fine...
不过就相关情况来看
but as far as the state's concerned...
她是注射机上的一只有故障的气泵
it was a fauIty air pump on the injection device.
我很抱歉所有先前的混乱情况
I'm very sorry for aII the confusion earIier...
不过我想我们终于控制好形势了
but I think we've finaIIy got the situation under controI.
对我的当事人来说这意味着什么?
What does that mean for my cIient?
意味着我们准备好再来一次
It means we're ready to try again.
等...等一下
Wait a minute.
怎么...他叫什么名字? 琼斯对佛罗里达州?
What about what's-his-name, Jones vs. Florida?
我正要提出一项新的建议: 延缓死刑
I was just about to fiIe a new motion to stay execution.
对不起 不过我们必须在午夜之前完成死刑
I'm sorry, but we've got to get this done by midnight.
否则庭长必须发布一个新的法庭令
Otherwise the governor has to issue a new court order...
那会花费好几天
and that couId take days.
我的当事人愿意等待
My cIient's wiIIing to wait.
好吧
Yeah.
但庭长不想
WeII, the governor isn't.
他要我们按计划继续执行
He wants us to proceed as pIanned.
现在 我们弄来了一台全新的设备
Now, we brought in a brand-new device...
这一台已经被彻底的测试过
one that's been thoroughIy tested.
芬奇先生 我们向你致以真诚的道歉
Mr. Finch, you have our sincere apoIogies...
为刚才你所经历的一切
for what you've gone through.
我向你保证 我们不会再发生不幸的事故了
I give you my word we'II have no more mishaps.
请躺到轮床上
Onto the gurney, pIease.
不要让这发生
Don't Iet this happen.
求你
PIease.
是时候了 格雷迪
It's time, Grady.
时候未到
Not yet.
帮他站起来
HeIp him to his feet.
见鬼 现在怎么办?
Damn it, now what?
在哪里?
WeII, where is it?
我认为我们没有选择了
WeII, I don't think we have a choice.
好的
AII right.
大楼某处漏电失火了
There's an eIectricaI fire somewhere in the buiIding.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表