剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
40年前 罗德·瑟林向我们介绍了一个怪物
40 years ago, Rod SerIing introduced us to a monster...
法力无边的怪物
a monster so powerfuI...
他只要用他的意念就能够使世界消失
he was abIe to make the worId disappear...just by using his mind.
对于俄亥俄州皮克斯维尔市的居民来说...
For the residents of PeaksviIIe, Ohio...
...噩梦已经开始了
the nightmare had begun.
那怪物知道他们的所有想法
The monster knew their every thought...
能感觉到他们的所有情感
couId feeI their every emotion...
而当他们使他生气时...这经常发生...
and when they made him angry, which was often...
他就会传送他们进入一个异次元
he wouId banish them into a cornfieId...
没有人能从那里返回来
from which there was no return.
关于那怪物的最可怖的事情...
And the most frightening thing about this monster...
是当时的他只有6岁大
was that he was onIy 6 years oId.
现在 40年过去了...
Now, it's 40 years Iater...
皮克斯维尔市的人♥民♥仍然活在水深火热之中
and the peopIe of PeaksviIIe are stiII in heII.
哦 对了 还有一件事...
Oh, yes, there's one other thing...
那怪物现在有了一个亲生孩子
the monster now has a chiId of his own...
虽然她并不具有她父亲的能力
and though she possesses none of her father's powers...
他仍然非常非常的钟爱她
he stiII Ioves her very, very much.
奥德丽 我厌烦了 我们爬下去吧
Audrey, I'm bored. Let's cIimb down.
从这里你可以看见整个世界
You can see the whoIe worId from up here.
好厉害哦
Big deaI.
最多能看到州际公路
AII the way to the interstate.
我祖母说以前世界是由州际公路连通起来的
My grandma says the worId used to...go past the interstate.
那是100万年前
That was a biIIion years ago.
走吧
Come on.
你不会想让爸爸听见的 奥德丽...
You don't want Daddy to hear you, Audrey...
拜托 亲爱的
pIease, sweetie.
奥德丽?
Audrey?
有什么不对劲吗?
Is something wrong?
只是个小意外
It was an accident.
他们只是在玩 如此而已
They were just pIaying, that's aII.
奥德丽 我一次又一次地告诉你...
Audrey, I toId you time and time again...
...不要去爬那棵树
not to cIimb that tree.
在你小时候你也试过从那些树枝上 摔下来几次的 记得吗 安东尼?
You took a few spiIIs from those branches...when you were IittIe, remember, Anthony?
请别伤害他 爸爸
PIease don't hurt him, Daddy.
他不是故意的 我知道他不是
He didn't mean it. I know he didn't.
我不会伤害蒂米的 宝贝儿
I won't hurt Timmy, honey.
他是你的朋友...
He's your friend...
而且他总是对我们想些好的念头
and he's aIways thought good thoughts about us...
对吗 蒂米?
haven't you, Timmy?
是的 先生 总..总是这样 先生
Yes, sir, a-aIways, sir.
下午好 安东尼·艾格尼丝
Afternoon, Anthony, Agnes.
嘿 孩子
Hey, buddy.
今天天气真好 不是吗?
It's a nice day, isn't it?
哦 今天天气确实很好
Oh, it's a reaI nice day.
是啊 好了我们走吧 儿子 妈妈在等着呢
Yeah. WeII, Iet's go, son. Mom's waiting.
我来问你 乔治
TeII me something, George.
什么样的男孩...
What kind of a boy...
...会把一个小女孩推下树来?
pushes a IittIe girI out of a tree?
你那样做了 儿子?
Did you do that, son?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
一定是这样 蒂米是个好孩子
It had to be. Timmy's a good boy.
艾格尼丝 我跟你说过这不是个好...
Agnes, I toId you this wasn't a good--
要告诉她什么 乔治?
ToId her what, George?
没什么 安东尼 这没什么
It was nothing, Anthony. It was nothing.
为什么你不想让你的儿子和我的女儿一起玩?
Why wouIdn't you want your son to pIay with my daughter?
我没这样说过
I didn't say that.
是没说 可是你是这么想
No, but you're thinking it.
你现在就是这样想的 对吗?
You're thinking it right now, aren't ya?
不是
No.
我以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend.
安东尼 我确实是
Anthony, I am.
那为什么你在出汗?
Then why are you sweating?
我不知道
I don't know.
这外面很热 对吧?
It's hot out here, isn't it?
我不热
I'm not hot.
妈 你热吗?
Mom, are you hot?
安东尼 别这样
Anthony, don't.
我这一生总是碰到像你这样的人
I've been around peopIe Iike you...aII my Iife.
假装是我朋友的人
PeopIe who pretend to be my friend.
假装喜欢我
Pretend to Iike me...
但是你并不喜欢我 对吧 乔治?
but you don't Iike me, do you, George?
求求你 爸爸 停下!
PIease, Daddy, stop!
我也不喜欢你
WeII, I don't Iike you, either.
传走他! 求你 安东尼 求求你!
Send him away! PIease, Anthony, pIease!
传他到异次元 求求你! 求求你!
Send him to the cornfieId, pIease! PIease!
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
你最好回家去 蒂米
You better head on home, Timmy.
你母亲很可能正担心你呢
Your mother's probabIy worried about you.
我打赌蒂米不会再和我一起玩的了
I bet Timmy wiII never pIay with me again...
而这全都是爸爸的错!
and it's aII Daddy's fauIt!
哦 那么 奥德丽
Oh, now, Audrey.
你记得对着爸爸想好的念头是何等重要吗?
You remember how important it is...to think good thoughts about Daddy?
我也有很多次对他恼火
There are times I get mad at him, too...
不过我藏起了那些想法
but I shieId those thoughts.
记得我是怎样教你那样做的吗?
Remember how I taught you to do that?
我不管!
I don't care!
我讨厌他!
I hate him!
亲爱的 别那样说
Sweetie, don't say that.
我们都不想让他发火 对吗?
We don't want to make him angry, do we?
我不管 我讨厌他!
I don't care. I hate him!
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand whose boundaries...are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
奥德丽 告诉我...
Audrey, teII me...
这是你第一次成功做到这种事吗?
is this the first time you've ever done anything Iike this?
我们要告诉爸爸吗?
Are we gonna teII Daddy?
等时机成熟时
When the time is right.
不过在那之前你一定不能使用你的能力
But untiI then, you mustn't use your powers.
你甚至不能在你父亲面前想这件事
You can't even think about them in front of your father.
别担心 奶奶
Don't worry, grandma.
爸爸不能读取我的思维
Daddy can't read my thoughts.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为我能读取他的
Because I can read his.
爸爸 当你传送人们进异次元时会发生什么事?
Daddy, what happens to peopIe...when you send them into the cornfieId?
他们得永远留在那里
They get to stay there forever.
我知道 可是那是个什么样的地方啊?
I know, but what kind of pIace is it?
哦 那是个好地方
Oh, it's a good pIace.
是一个十分美妙的地方
It's a reaIIy good pIace...
而且..呃..而且在那里的人会一直都很快乐
and, uh, and the peopIe that are there...are happy aII the time.
但是如果那是一个如此快乐的地方
But if it's such a happy pIace...
为什么你只是在生气的时候才传送他们去那里?
why do you onIy send them there...when you're angry?
我那样做是为了他们好
WeII, I do it for their own good...
这样我就不会再伤害他们了
so I won't hurt them anymore.
我将不能再和蒂米一起玩
I'm gonna miss pIaying with Timmy.
你认为你可以把他的爸爸带回来...
You think you couId bring his daddy back...
以便他能再跟我一起玩吗?
so he'II pIay with me again?
我很抱歉 宝贝儿
I'm sorry, honey...
不过你知道一旦我传送东西过去
but you know once I send something away...
我就不能把它带回来的
I can't bring it back.
奥德丽?
Audrey?
想不想和我一起去散散步?
Want to come for a waIk with me?
别去太久
Don't be too Iong.
今晚要打保龄球
It's bowIing night tonight.
下午好 洛娜
Afternoon, Lorna.
哦 瞧 是我最喜欢的邻居们
Oh, Iook. It's my favorite neighbors.
看见这些西红柿吗?
See these tomatoes?
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表