剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
这个线索是...
And the cIue is...
"一种不同颜色的马"
''A horse of a different coIor.''
一种不同...
A horse of a diff--
我...我...这算怎么回事?
I--I--what is going on?
唐娜 唐娜 我们会找到你儿子的
Donna. Donna. We're gonna find your son.
我们会使这事成功的
We're gonna make this happen.
我们不会让你彷徨的
We're not gonna Ieave you hanging.
我们能帮助你
We can heIp you.
你是个聪明的女人 你用脚都能想出来
You're a smart girI, you think weII on your feet...
你明白了 对吗? 对吗?
you got here, right? Right?
这简直不可能发生
This cannot be happening.
但它发生了 看在怀利的份上
But it is, and for WyIie's sake...
你必须得深入发掘
you're gonna have to dig deep...
找出向前走的凭藉
and find the strength to move forward.
现在集中精神思考线索
Now focus on that cIue.
"一种不同颜色的马"
A horse of a different coIor.
那是怀利最后出现的地方
That's the Iocation where WyIie was Iast.
一种不同...
A horse of a diff--
我...我想不出来! -看你的表
I--I can't! -Look at your watch.
看你的表 你能想出来的
Look at your watch. You can do this.
我知道你行的
I know you can.
呃...呃...
Uh, um...
一匹马 红色的马?
a horse. Red horse?
摇摆的马?
Rocking horse?
我想不到! 我...
I don't know!
不 你可以的 快想
Yes, you do. Now think.
马 马的另一个单词是什么?
Horse. What's another word for horse?
呃......呃...马 "老马"?
Um, um, horse. Nag?
骏马?
Steed?
呃......呃..."坐骑"?
Um, um, mount?
"坐骑"? 呃...
Mount? Uh...
"绿色坐骑"!
green mount!
绿色坐骑公园!
Green Mount Park!
我们走!
Let's go!
我们没预演 我们会犯错
Yeah, we're unscripted, yeah, we're gonna make mistakes...
有时候我们完全是临急抱佛脚
and sometimes we're gonna get fIat-out boned...
但当你寻找未经训练的人生戏剧时
but when you're in search of raw human drama...
我们愿意提供一个机会
that's a chance we're wiIIing to take.
随我们来!
Come with us!
来这边 女士
Right here, ma'am.
请上车
This way.
快点 我们在第一台!
Come on, we got a Iive one!
上车! 上车!
Get in! Get in!
泰德! 怀利被绑♥架♥了
Ted, WyIie's been kidnapped.
要我拍下这个吗? -当然要
Want me to get some of this? -AbsoIuteIy.
等等 等等 发生什么事了? -我不清楚
Wait, wait, what happened? -I don't know.
他们在他下车之时把他抓走了!
They got him when he got off the bus!
他们把他抓走了! -是谁? 唐娜 是谁?
They took him! -Who? Donna, who?
游戏秀的那批人!
The game show peopIe!
什么人?! 你报♥警♥了吗? -我当然报了!
The what?! Did you caII the poIice? -Of course I did!
警♥察♥一点忙也帮不上
The poIice aren't doing anything...
现在我坐在这个...
and I'm stuck in this...
..."你有多爱你的孩子"小货车里...
How Much Do You Love Your Kid van...
...不同颜色的马...恶梦一样!
horse of a different coIor nightmare!
唐娜 冷静点 你...你快崩溃了
Donna, caIm down. You--you're breaking up.
他们抓了怀利!
They took WyIie!
我会坐飞机回去的
I'II get right back on the pIane.
我没有太多时间 泰德! 我只有60分钟!
I don't have time, Ted! I have 60 minutes!
什么60分钟? -52分钟!
60 minute for what? -52 minutes!
我现在马上回去! 你好 唐娜?
I'm coming right now! HeIIo, Donna?
泰德 泰德 你能听到...
Ted, Ted, can you hear--
我靠!
Damn it!
别拍了!
Stop!
怀利!
WyIie!
怀利!
WyIie!
你有见过一个穿红色上衣的小男孩吗?
Have you seen a IittIe boy with a red jacket?
你见到一个小男孩跟着一个男人吗?
Have you seen a IittIe boy and a man?
你有没有见过一个小男孩?
Have you seen a IittIe boy?
这可不是正确的做法 唐娜
That's the right idea, Donna.
这里有个人会提供线索给你的
Someone out here has a cIue for you.
是谁?! 告诉我是谁! -时间 记得注意时间
Who?! TeII me who! -Time, remember the time.
变成愤怒的铲子吧 唐娜 发掘线索
Be a steam shoveI, Donna. Dig up that cIue.
是你!
You!
你知道点什么!
You know something!
被你发现了
You got me.
呃... 绑♥架♥者给东西孩子吃
Um, the kidnapper fed him...
然后男孩想去某个地方
and then the boy wanted to go somewhere.
什么地方?! 告诉我什么地方!
Where?! TeII me where!
线索 给她线索
The cIue, give her the cIue.
呃...洛汗国的白娘子...
Uh, ''The White Lady of Rohan...
呃...树胡、咕噜姆...和山姆...
''Uh, Treebeard, GoIIum, and Sam...
这些角色是哪部...
are characters from what--''
就是"指环王"啦 -正确!
Lord of the rings -Correct!
哇 做得好 唐娜 你怎么能这么快想出来的?
Wow, good work, Donna. How'd you get that so fast?
怀利要我陪他去看过3次了
WyIie made me take him to see it 3 times.
哦 怀利
Oh, WyIie.
不不不 唐娜 继续集中精神
No, no, no, Donna, stay focused.
你只剩下41分钟了 你得快思考 唐娜
You're down to 41 minutes. You gotta think, Donna.
指环王...呃...
Lord of the Rings, uh...
呃..."lord"(君主)..."master"(主人)...
uh, Iord, master...
"rings"(戒指)..."jewelry"(珠宝)...我想不到!
rings, jeweIry--I don't know!
好吧 好吧 "rings" 什么会"rings"(响)?
AII right, aII right. Rings. What rings?
电♥话♥
Phones.
没错了 没错了 现在再想第一部分
That's right, that's right. Now the first part.
"Lord"...还有什么意思呢? 也许是"创始人"
Lord...what eIse? A beginner, maybe.
电♥话♥的创始人?
Beginner of the phones?
对 -呃...
Yeah. -Uh...
亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔?
AIexander Graham BeII?
贝尔马厩! 那座红色大厦!
BeII StabIes! That red buiIding!
完全正确
That's right.
我们正在看着的 非常令人惊讶
What we're seeing, and it's astonishing...
当你的孩子身处危难之中时 你的思维是多么的拒绝停工
is how the mind refuses to shut down...when your kid's in jeopardy.
这就是斗志坚决 斗志坚决
This is hardcore. Hardcore.
我们继续去片
Let's move on.
嘿 嘿 你没有拍下...
Hey, hey, you weren't roIIing...
我帮她想线索的那一段吧?
when I heIped her with the cIue?
呃 发行时我们可以剪了它
Uh, we can fix it in post.
去吧
Go.
一个小男孩、一个戴着滑雪面具的男人 你有见到他们吗?
A IittIe boy, guy in a ski mask, have you seen them?
大约5分钟之前我看见他们从这里过去
Saw them go by about 5 minutes ago.
为什么你不报♥警♥啊?!
Why didn't you caII anybody?!
怀利 宝贝 我是妈妈
WyIie, honey, it's mommy.
怀利?
WyIie?
唐娜 我只想告诉你我是多么的钦佩你
Donna, I just wanna teII you how much I admire you.
告诉我如果我失败了会发生什么事
TeII me what happens if I Iose.
如果我不能在给定时间内找到他会发生什么事?
What happens if I don't find him in time?
告诉我
TeII me.
天哪 唐娜 我希望我知道
Jeez, Donna, I wish I knew.
你不知道? 你不知道?!
You don't know? You don't know?!
你看 我只是个节目主持人 我是说 如果我知道我会告诉你的
Look, I'm just the host, OK? I mean, I'd teII ya if I knew.
我...我不是你的敌人
I--I'm not the enemy.
我是和你穿同一种颜色的队服的
I'm wearing the same- coIored jersey as you...
我们是同一个队的
we're on the same team.
你必须要理解我对你儿子的事也是很难受的
You must understand that this is hard for me, too.
怀利!
WyIie!
怀利?
WyIie?
唐娜 我不想问你这个 不过我认为
Donna, I hate to ask this but I think it's important...
人们知道你现在感觉如何是很重要的
that peopIe know what you're feeIing.
现在在我看来 在这一刻..
It seems to me that right now, at this point...
你从一团迷雾中看出去...
that--that you're in tunneI vision mode...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表