剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
...华氏零下90度的历史最低点
to record Iows of minus ninety degrees Fahrenheit.
零下90度
Minus ninety degrees.
总统在东部时间下午2时 召开了一次紧急新闻发布会...
The president has caIIed an emergency news conference...for 2:00 P.M. Eastern--
我要打电♥话♥回家看看我父母是否平安
I'm just gonna caII home and see if my parents are OK.
我已经试过了 你不会收到任何信♥号♥♥
I aIready tried. You're not gonna get a signaI.
哦 我的老天
Oh, my God.
我简直不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't beIieve this is happening.
你懂什么? 这是不应该发生的
You know what? This doesn't just happen.
太阳没理由会从天空中消失的 懂吗?
The sun does not just disappear from the sky, OK?
虽然我亲眼看见了
Even I know that.
听着 我肯定世界上每一个科学家...
Look, I'm sure every scientist in the worId...
...都正在研究这件事
is studying this thing.
一定会有人弄明白的
Someone is bound to figure it out.
我想我已经弄明白了
I think I aIready have.
我们干的
We did it.
我们究竟干过什么来?
What the heII did we do?
我一直在研究我们发现的那个盒子
I've been studying that box we uncovered.
它肯定是阿兹特克人的
It's definiteIy Aztec.
所以?
So?
所以...阿兹特克人是崇拜太阳神的
So the Aztecs worshipped the sun.
他们制♥作♥了那个盒子 并且把它埋在这个山洞里
They took that box and they buried it here in this cave.
500年后 我们把它挖了出来
500 years Iater, we dug it up.
我们取出了那个装满血的杯子
We took out a gobIet fiIIed with bIood.
我们把血倒了出来
We spiIIed it.
与此同时 太阳消失了
The second we did, the sun disappeared.
这说法可够弱智的!
That is so whacked!
听着 我也不愿意相信这种事
Look, I don't wanna beIieve it either...
但是还有别的解释吗?
but what other expIanation is there?
用巧合来解释怎么样?
How about coincidence?
是的 巧合 你考虑过这个吗?
Yeah, coincidence. You ever think of that?
是啊 我也考虑过巧合 但是证据...
Yeah, I thought of it, but the evidence--
你们听着 我们应该做什么?
You know, what we're gonna do?
我们应该把东西全部收拾好
We're gonna pack up aII of our stuff...
马上拍屁♥股♥走人 回陶斯去 越快越好
and we're gonna get our asses back to Taos A.S.A.P.
那可意味着在黑暗中步行30英里
That's a thirty-miIe hike in the dark.
那又如何 诺亚? 我们有提灯
So what, Noah? We've got Ianterns.
听着 有没有提灯...
Look, Ianterns or not...
我们都得爬下这座山头
we go scrambIing down this mountain...
有人会摔断脖子的
someone is gonna break their neck.
至少那会使我忘记我是多么的冷
WeII, at Ieast it'II heIp me forget how coId I am.
你最好习惯它
WeII, you better get used to it.
天气会变得比现在还要冷得多
It's gonna get a whoIe Iot coIder.
还会冷多少
How much coIder?
你不希望知道的
You don't want to know.
是的 我不想知道
Yeah, I don't wanna know.
我想知道
Yeah, weII, I do.
我想知道我们处于什么境地
I wanna know what we're in for.
没有了太阳 在几天之内
Without the sun, in a few days...
地球的大气会逃逸进太空
the Earth's atmosphere wiII evaporate into space...
气温将会下降到...
and the temperatures are gonna get to be somewhere...
...零下150度左右
around 150 degrees beIow zero.
你是在说我们全都会冻僵而死?
You're saying is we're aII gonna freeze to death?
不仅是我们 整个地球都是
Not just us, the entire worId.
这使我感觉好多了
WeII, that makes me feeI a whoIe Iot better.
应该有办法保持暖和的
There's gotta be a way to keep warm.
算了吧
Forget it.
即使我们没有冷死 也会死于越来越稀薄的大气
If the coId doesn't get us, the thinning air wiII.
因此我们要么冻僵而死要么窒息而死?
So, we either freeze to death or we suffocate?
我们现在就只有这两个选择?
That's our onIy two choices here?
这个事情又一次变得更糟了
This thing just gets worse by the second.
可能有一个解决的办法
there might be one way out.
马蒂 如果你知道些什么 快告诉我们
Marty, if you know something, teII us.
那些象形文字..
The pictographs...
它们说明了我们要怎样才能使太阳重现
they expIain how we can bring the sun back.
我认为你们不会喜欢的
I don't think you're gonna Iike it.
告诉我们必须得做什么
TeII us what we have to do.
献上一个人祭品
Perform a human sacrifice.
全都在这里 刺死...
It's aII here. The stabbing...
...把血倒进那个该死的杯子里...
the pouring of the bIood into the scared cup.
...把它埋在这个洞里
And burying it in this cave...
都发生在科尔特斯和他的征服大军到达之后
after Cortez arrived with his conquistadors.
哦 得了吧 马蒂 别再跟我们开玩笑了 老兄
Oh, come on, Marty. Stop kidding with us, man.
看着我 韦斯? 你看见我笑了吗?
Look at me, Wes? You see me smiIing?
我们打翻了的那个装血的杯子
That cup of bIood we spiIIed...
在过去的500年里 它一直维持着太阳在天空中的存在
it kept the sun up in the sky for the past 500 years.
你听到自己说的话了吗?
Do you hear yourseIf?
你听起来是多么的弱智?
How insane you sound?
仪式需要一个人祭品 诺亚
The ceremony demands a sacrifice, Noah.
它需要一条生命
It demands a Iife.
如果它需要一个处♥女♥
WeII, if it demands a virgin...
你可以不把我算在内了
you can count me out.
听着 我们不能...
Look, can't we...
我们不能只是划破手指
can't we just cut our fingers...
然后把血注入杯子里或之类的吗?
and then bIeed into the cup or something?
我是指 谁会知道这有什么不同?
I mean, who's gonna know the difference?
你两个都出什么毛病了?
What is the matter with you guys?
你就不明白这家伙在拿你开玩笑?
Can't you see that the dude's joking with you?
马蒂 跟他们说你是在开玩笑 哥儿 快点
Marty, teII 'em you're joking, man. Come on.
一把刀
A knife.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好了 玩笑结束 这并不好玩 行了吗?
AII right, joke's over. That's not funny. AII right?
马蒂...马蒂 你所说的可是谋杀
Marty...Marty, you're taIking about murder.
对我们中某个人的谋杀
About kiIIing one of us.
伊芙 我知道我在说什么
Eve, I know what I'm taIking about.
我知道这听起来很疯狂...
I know it sounds crazy--
确实疯狂
Crazy is right.
你以为像弱智的异教♥徒♥那样子做...
You think acting Iike a dumbass pagan...
...就会使太阳重现?
is gonna bring back the sun?
太阳是为阿兹特克服务的!
It worked for the Aztecs!
好吧 在我们开始自相残杀之前
Yeah, weII, before we start carving each other up...
我们试试稍微不那么极端的办法怎么样?
how about we try something a IittIe Iess drastic?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
比方说给点信心来祈祷变化
Like a IittIe faith for a change.
你知道那可以移山
You know it can move mountains.
你在说什么 诺亚?
What are you saying, Noah?
我们只是闲坐着等待奇迹出现?
We just sit around and wait for a miracIe?
不! 任何事都会因某原因而发生
No! Everything happens for a reason.
是神的安排 而我要告诉你
A divine pIan. And I'm teIIing you...
这个安排并非是要我们自相残杀 -没错 我不想死
the pIan is not about us kiIIing each other. -I don't wanna die.
你也不想死
You don't wanna die.
那么 我们中没有人想死
Now, none of us wanna die.
所以 我们不要只是站在这里什么都不做
So Iet's just stop standing around here doing nothing...
让我们动手做做别的事情吧
and Iet's start doing something.
韦斯说得对
Wes is right.
没有人想杀人
Nobody is gonna kiII anyone.
我们也不应该闲坐着来祈祷...
And we're not gonna sit around praying for--
...神的干预
for divine intervention.
所以 要紧的是先做
So, first things first...
我们必须先把火生起来
we have to get a fire started.
那条小道
The traiI.
在那条道上我们经过了许多的木头
We passed pIenty of wood on the way up.
我们赶快去收集一些回来
Let's start coIIecting some.
当我们的牙齿停止咯咯响之后 我们全都会感到好得多的
We'II aII feeI a Iot better after our teeth stop chattering.
现在 我们有毯子 我们有饮用水
Now, we have bIankets, we have water.
我们有足够的食物 至少可撑几天
We have enough food for at Ieast a coupIe of days.
就我们所知
For aII we know...
明早太阳就会出现在它应该出现的地方了
the sun wiII be back where it beIongs in the morning.
哦 老天 时间也太紧了
Oh, God. That wouId be so tight.
来 你们几个 我们会撑过去的
Now, you guys, we're gonna get through this.
我们必须同心协力
We just have to stick together.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表