剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我恐怕他已经逃跑了
I'm afraid he's gone.
杰克 你仔细想想
Jack, seriousIy...
已经给过罗根太多的机会了
Logan's had pIenty of chances.
他是我们唯一的孩子
He's our onIy son.
他的命运掌握在社区委员会的手里
His fate is in the hands of the Community CounciI.
朱尔斯 你躲在这附近干什么?
JuIes, what are you doing sneaking around?
这时候你应该在床上的
You're supposed to be in bed.
你也应该是 已经过了十点钟了
So shouId you. It's past 10:00.
哦 我正在违反宵禁 我害怕极了
Oh, I'm breaking my curfew. I'm so scared.
他们会把我送去阿卡狄亚的 哦 不要
They're gonna send me to Arcadia. Oh, no.
我会听话的 我保证
I'II be good. I promise.
这一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
你在做什么? 阅读万年青庄园的规定?
What are you doing reading the Evergreen byIaws?
这些胡说八道会扭曲你的脑子的
This crap wiII warp your brain!
我这样做可以使爸妈高兴
I'm just doing it to make mom and dad happy.
你要回里面
You coming inside?
马上
In a minute.
等等
Wait.
不道晚安?
No good night?
有时候你还真是个冲动鬼
You can be such a butthead sometimes.
是我
That's me.
妈! 爸!
Mom! Dad!
是我 让我进去
It's me! Let me in!
让我进去 是我啊
Let me in! It's me!
罗根
Logan!
藏起来! 快点!
Hide! Now!
罗根 投降吧
Logan...surrender.
你没有地方可逃的
There is nowhere to run.
什么东西让你们一路偷笑?
What took you chuckIeheads so Iong?
詹娜! 马上下楼
Jenna! Downstairs, right now!
来了
Coming!
我们想和你谈谈罗根
We'd Iike to taIk to you about Logan.
他怎么样了?
What about him?
他处于很严重的麻烦当中
He's in very serious troubIe.
有几个人前几天看见你和他在一起
SeveraI witnesses saw the two of you...together the other day.
对 那又怎样? 我们没有做任何事
Yeah, so? We weren't doing anything.
你知道他埋在树林里 的那些乱七八糟的东西吗?
Did you know about...aII that crap he had buried in the woods?
看 现在谁遇到麻烦? 我还是他?
Look, who's in troubIe here, me or him?
你知道他在那里还有一把猎刀吗?
Are you aware that he...had a hunting knife out there, too?
并且他十分残忍♥的攻击了我们的一名护卫员 我想还不止一个
And he attacked one of our security guards...quite brutaIIy, I might add.
罗根…
Logan...
我告诉过他 他会遇到麻烦的
I toId him that he was gonna get in troubIe.
我知道这对你来说是一个困难的过渡期 詹娜
I know this has been...a difficuIt transition for you, Jenna.
从今以后
In the future...
如果有人跟你说起任何违反规定的事情
if someone approaches you with anything off-Iimits...
我希望你能如实向我报告
I'd Iike to beIieve you'II report it.
我会留意的
I'II keep my eyes open.
我们将不胜感激
We'd appreciate it.
你了解你的女儿 我们能信任她吗?
You know your daughter. Can we trust her?
我宁愿这样想
I'd Iike to think so.
在那个男孩身上将会发生什么事?
What's gonna happen to that boy?
哦 他将以这样或那样的方式 翻开他人生崭新的一页
Oh, he'II turn over a new Ieaf...one way or the another.
对了 今晚我们将在住户委员会作决定 他要被强制送到中学去
We'II decide at the Community CounciI...at the high schooI tonight, which is mandatory, by the way.
看 我告诉你这地方是多么的有问题
Look, I'm teIIin' you...there is somethin' seriousIy wrong with this pIace.
我上网用各种方法搜索阿卡狄亚军事学校
I went onIine and ran aII kinds of searches...on Arcadia MiIitary SchooI.
没找到这所学校 没有一所学校叫这个名字
There's no such thing.There's no schooI with that name.
为什么他们要对这说谎
WeII, why wouId they Iie about that?
我不知道 不过我知道他们骗我们说 罗根肢解了那个警卫员
I don't know, but I know that they are Iying about...Logan cutting up that guard.
这是不可能的 这根本不可能
There's no way. There is just no way.
那么现在我们该做什么?
So what are you gonna do?
我会去找出这周围正在发生什么事
I'm gonna figure out what's going on around here.
我们先回去里面
We shouId get back inside.
珍 爸爸和妈妈签署了一份合同
Jen, mom and dad signed a contract.
如果我们被逐出这个地方
If we get kicked out of this pIace...
我们将失去一切
we Iose everything.
你必须完全信任我
You're gonna have to trust me.
朱尔斯?
OK, JuIes?
西边 请报告
West side, report.
7区-10区 相安无事
7-10. AII cIear.
在我们等待统计数字时 我想先把话题转到其他事务上
WhiIe we wait for the officiaI count...I'd Iike to move on to other business.
现在 鉴于新近发生的事情
Now, in the Iight of this recent incident...
我建议我们对进入万年青庄园 的车辆进行随机检查
I propose that we instate random car checks...upon reentry into Evergreen.
显然的 这会引起一些麻烦
ObviousIy, this is troubIing...
但是除非我们阻止违♥禁♥品♥进入这个社区
but unIess we stop contraband...from coming into this community...
否则我们将要在 相同的形势下找回真正的自己
we're gonna find ourseIves...right back here in the same situation.
呃 罗恩…内尔…
Uh, Ron...NeII...
我希望你们记得
I want you to remember...
罗根在这个社区里将永远拥有一个地方
that Logan wiII aIways have a pIace in this community.
我们已经为他的纪念树 挑选了一个漂亮的地点
We've aIready picked out a beautifuI spot for his tree.
看在老天爷脸上 他是我唯一的孩子
For God's sake, he's my onIy chiId.
包括我自己在内的好多人 都有把孩子送去阿卡狄亚的经历
A number of us have sent kids off to Arcadia...myseIf incIuded.
但是为了社区好 这是必须的
But it must be done for the good of this community.
而且 各位 我们不要忘记
And peopIe, Iet us not forget...
我们拯救的比我们失去的要多得多
that we've saved pIenty more than we've Iost.
多得多
PIenty more!
如果我们不得不抛弃一些坏苹果
And if we have to toss out a few bad appIes...
我要说这是值得的
I say it's worth it.
让我们面对现实
Let's face it...
万年青庄园是生活的好地方
Evergreen is the good Iife.
继续前进
Keep moving.
我们得到琼脂男孩了 我们正把他带过来
We got the Agar boy. We're bringing him in.
罗根!
Logan!
记住
Get out!
那个标记!
The sign!
什么? -那个标记!
What? -The sign!
记住
Get out!
不要!快跑!跑!
Don't! Run! Run!
跑!
Run!
看起来像是温斯洛家的一个姑娘
Looks Iike one of the WinsIow girIs.
朱尔斯! 朱尔斯! 朱尔斯!
JuIes! JuIes! JuIes!
赶快醒醒 我需要你的帮助
Hurry up, wake up. I need your heIp.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
我得在他们找到我之前离开这里
I gotta get out of here before they find me.
他们将会随时找到这里来
They're gonna be here any minute.
现在你准备做什么?
What'd you do this time?
我无法对你解释
I can't expIain it to you.
如果我告诉你 你甚至会不相信我
You wouIdn't even beIieve me if I toId you.
你抓痛我了 -这真是一个噩梦
It's a nightmare. -You're scaring me.
听我说 朱尔斯?
Just Iisten to me, OK, JuIes?
好 当他们找到这里时 我要你告诉他们
AII right, when they get here, I want you to teII them...
你看见我了 你劝说我
that you saw me, and you spoke to me...
我说我要躲去柳树路下面的深谷里
and I said that I was gonna be hiding...in the ravine down by WiIIow Road.
而你真正要躲去哪里?
Where wiII you reaIIy be?
我会等你来的
I'm gonna be waiting for you, OK...
在沿着街道一直去的那个公园里
at the park down the street.
他们一离开 你就偷偷的来找我 好吗?
As soon as they Ieave, I want you to sneak out...and come find me, OK?
我们会找到办法一起离开这里
We're gonna find a way out of this together.
我保证
I promise.
你能为我这样做吗?
Can you do this for me?
可以吗
Ok?
朱尔斯?
JuIes?
你可来了
You scared me.
朱尔斯 出什么问题了吗?
JuIes, what's wrong?
为什么?
Why?
朱尔斯 为什么?
JuIes, why?
你将会再次堕落 再次到处破坏
You were going to ruin everything again.
不要
No!
妈妈 爸爸 请不要把我送....
Mommy! Daddy! PIease don't Iet me--
请不要这样做
pIease don't do this!
妈妈 爸爸 请不要让他们对我这样做
Mommy, daddy, pIease don't Iet them do this to me!
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表