剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
直到今天
To this day...
无论我打赢了多少次的战斗
no matter how many battIes that I win...
那场我没有去打的战斗仍然是我的最大遗憾
I'm stiII haunted by the one battIe I never fought.
阿佐斯? 阿佐斯?
Azoth? Azoth?
快醒过来
Just woke up.
我做了个梦 你回到了你的世界
I had a dream you went back to your reaIm.
你把我也带去了
You took me with you.
那我有仆人可使唤了
I couId use a squire.
让这该死的冰箱放满东西就这么难?
How hard is it to keep this damn fridge stocked?
你最好留在这里
You better stay here.
我辛苦工作一整周
I work my ass off aII week...
甚至还得不到一块脏蛋饼来作为早餐?
and I can't even get a Iousy omeIette for breakfast?
达雷尔 我发誓那...
DarreII, I swear there was...
别想骗我 罗琳! -...昨晚还在的
Don't Iie to me, Lorraine! -...there Iast night.
那不是她的错
It's not her fauIt.
我拿了
I took it.
然后呢?
And?
我给一个朋友吃了
I gave it to a friend.
我认为你在撒谎 克雷格
I think you're Iying, Craig.
我认为你为了保护你妈妈而撒谎
I think you're Iying to protect your mother.
你应该很清楚向我撒谎的后果
You shouId know better than to pIay games with me...
在我喝完这该死的咖啡之前
before I've had my damn coffee.
你有5分钟的时间 罗琳…
I'm gonna give you five minutes, Lorraine...
快摆动你的胖屁♥股♥去百货商店或是别的...
to get your Iazy butt down to the store or eIse.
或者别的什么?
Or eIse what?
你TMD是谁?
Who the heII are you?
复仇者阿佐斯
Azoth the Avenger.
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
听清楚 伙计 因为我只会说一次
Listen up, paI, 'cause I'm onIy gonna say this once.
爸爸 不要 -你闭嘴!
Dad, don't. -You shut up!
而你...你这毛茸茸的怪胎...
And you, you hairy freak...
你是从我的屋子滚出去
you get the heII out of my pIace...
还是要我用藤条把你赶出去?
or I'm gonna send you out on a stretcher.
你就是我要对付的恶魔
You are the eviI I must battIe.
别说我没有警告你
WeII, don't say I didn't warn you.
马上从这里滚出去
Now get the heII out of my house!
你想告诉我 我刚赶出屋子外的 那个人到底是谁吗?
You want to teII me who the heII that was...I just threw out of my house?
克雷格!
Craig!
我问你一个问题 克雷格
I asked you a question, Craig.
某个穿着兽皮的怪人
Some freak in Ieather...
和一个12岁的小孩一起住
hanging out with a 1 2-year-oId kid.
我需要个解释
That demands an expIanation.
听着 我知道你认为我是个坏家伙
Look, I know you think I'm the bad guy here...
但是我只是在保卫我的家庭
but I was just protecting my famiIy.
阿佐斯正从你手里保护我们
Azoth was protecting us from you.
你听他说什么胡话?
Look at this crap.
这孩子生活在一个TMD幻想世界里
The kid's Iiving in a friggin' fantasy worId.
克雷格 你在哪里碰到那个人的?
Craig, where did you meet that man?
在卡拉狄加书店
In the GaIactica Bookstore.
他按照漫画里的样子来冒充阿佐斯
He pIays Azoth at comic conventions.
宝贝 你父亲是对的
Honey, your father's right.
你不应该和一个你根本不认识的成年人厮混
You shouIdn't be hanging around...with a grown man you hardIy know.
但是 妈妈 他是...
But, Mom, he's--
忘了他 克雷格! 再没有阿佐斯了
Forget it, Craig! No more Azoth.
不准再胡思乱想了
No more fantasy crap.
妈妈... -谈话结束!
Mom-- -End of discussion!
看到没有 看到你娇宠他的后果了吗?
See? You see what happens when you baby him?
我没有
I don't!
如果我会让我的儿子跟那些江湖怪胎 一起玩"龙与地下城" 我就不得好死
I'II be damned if I'm gonna Iet my son...pIay Dungeons & Dragons with some circus freak.
现在 快给我见鬼的早餐
Now get me my damn breakfast.
没事的 哈钦斯夫人 他是我的一个朋友
It's OK, Mrs. Hutchins. He's a friend of mine.
我会...我稍迟就回来
I'II--I'II come back Iater.
阿佐斯 你没事吧?
Azoth, are you aII right?
我不明白
I don't get it.
你从来没输过的
You've never Iost a battIe.
不再是了
And hopefuIIy never again.
别担心 我知道你的剑在哪里
Don't worry, I know where your sword is.
我们可以把它偷回来 那你就可以再打一次
We couId steaI it back and then you can try again.
不 战斗中失去的剑不可以再用
No. A sword Iost in battIe can't be recIaimed.
我刚看见哈钦斯夫人
I just saw Mrs. Hutchins.
你差点就把她吓死
You nearIy gave her a heart attack.
克雷格 你最好去留意你♥爸♥爸的举动
Craig, you better keep an eye out for your dad.
他还有一个小时才要去上班
He doesn't go to work for another hour.
我真的为我丈夫感到很抱歉
I'm reaIIy sorry about my husband.
不需道歉
Don't apoIogize.
他不值得你这样做
He's unworthy of you.
当时我看着你 只冒出了一个念头: 达雷尔会是那个我要帮他包扎的人
I Iook at you and aII I can think...is DarreII's the one I shouId be bandaging.
但你甚至没有还手
You didn't even fight back.
罗琳!
Lorraine!
我看见你眼里的神情
I saw the Iook in your eyes.
你本想杀了他 不过你没这样做
You wanted to kiII him, but you heId back.
我看出来了 为什么?
I know you did. Why?
如果我杀了你丈夫
If I had sIain your husband...
对克雷格没有好处 只会有害处
it wouId've done Craig more harm than good.
罗琳!
Lorraine!
罗琳!
Lorraine!
罗琳?
Lorraine?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 你得回去了
Mom, you better get back.
每个小孩都应该有你这种朋友
Every boy shouId have a friend Iike you.
我一有机会就过来
I'II try and come back.
你的母亲...
Your mother...
是个聪明的女士
is a wise woman.
我想这就是我把你召唤来的原因
I guess that's why I brought you here...
为了保护她
to protect her.
经过了今天的事
After what happened today...
你肯定意识到 只有你能保护她了
you must reaIize that onIy you can do that.
我?
Me?
你有你自己意想不到的实力 很强大
You have a power far greater than you know.
是哦
Yeah, right.
不 你的志气让我看到了新的希望
No. Your spirit has given me new hope.
是时候你该把我送回我的世界了
It's time you return me to my reaIm.
你去了哪里 罗琳? -没去哪里
Where were you, Lorraine? -Nowhere.
别用话塞搪我! -我有事要做
Don't give me that crap. -I have things to do.
不要又来
Not again.
克雷格 这场战斗是你的
Craig, this battIe is yours.
这是你必须面对的恶魔
This is the eviI you must face.
因为我知道你在撒谎
Because I know you're Iying.
你能帮克雷格些什么?
What'd you have to heIp Craig with?
如果你逃跑 你只会令自己悔恨
If you run from this, it'II haunt you.
不要犯和我一样的错误
Don't make the same mistake I did.
我不是战士 我对付不了他
I'm no warrior. I can't fight him.
你的力量在这里
Your strength is here...
它在这里
and it's here.
你知道你该去做什么
You know what you must do.
不要对我撒谎 罗琳!
Don't Iie to me, Lorraine!
安诺斯 帕特博
Annos patebo.
安诺斯 帕特博!
Annos patebo
安诺斯 帕特博!
Annos patebo
我在问你问题 罗琳!
I asked you a question, Lorraine!
回答我 回答我!
TeII me. TeII me!
你不必把他伤得那么重
You didn't have to hurt him so bad.
你在救那个怪胎?
Were you heIping that freak?
那个就是你在做的事
Is that what you were doing? Huh?
快坦白你和那怪胎干过什么来!
TeII me what you did with that freak...
还是你真的想(在自己身上)用这些东西?
or you're reaIIy gonna need this.
我帮他包扎 就这么简单
I gave him some bandages. That's aII.
我把那家伙打跑...
I kicked the guy out...
而你却去做他的保姆?
and you go and pIay nursemaid on him?
你知道那会让我像什么吗?
You know how that makes me Iook?
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表