剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
因为我会在霍普金看到出货单之前 就修改完单子上的日期的
Because I'm gonna change the dates...on that manifest before Hopkins sees it.
里克 那是不是...
Rick, isn't that...
怎么? -你明白的...
What? -WeII, you know...
欺诈?
fraud?
查理 哦 查理
CharIie. Oh, CharIie.
别把它看作欺诈 要把它当成一次机会
Don't think of it as fraud. Think of it as an opportunity.
只要你帮我找出清单
You find me that manifest...
下周你就会获得升职
and that promotion starts next week.
去干吧
Go.
好的
Yes.
见鬼 希望他能搞定
HeII, I hope he comes through.
你好?
HeIIo?
你好 里克
Yes, Rick.
不 我刚回到小隔间
No, I just got back to the cubicIe.
是的 你会第一时间知道的
Yeah, you'II be the first to know.
好的
OK.
笨蛋!
Ass.
里克? 我还在干着
Yeah, Rick? Yeah, stiII workin' on it.
里克? 我还在干着
Yes, Rick? StiII workin' on it.
好的
OK.
"不 别把它看作欺诈 要把它当成一次机会"
''No, don't think of it as fraud. Think of it as an opportunity.''
奥瓦崔尔
OvatriI.
找到了
Got it.
你喜欢当擦鞋仔 对吗?
You Iike being a doormat, don't ya?
你喜欢擦里克的鞋时的感觉
You Iike the feeI of Rick wipin' his feet on ya.
看来我被完全隐藏的视频选中了
I must be on TotaIIy Hidden Video.
好吧
AII right.
嗨
Mm-hmm. Hi.
好的 玩笑开够了
OK. Joke's over.
摄像头在哪里?
Where's the camera?
我看到的唯一笑话就是你
The onIy joke I see is you.
这难住了我一小会儿 不过我破解了
It took me a IittIe whiIe, but I figured it out.
你用了腹语 对吗?
It's ventriIoquism, right?
我稍后再打给你
Yeah, I'II caII you back.
我们为什么要讨论腹语?
Why are we taIking about ventriIoquism?
听着 本来今天我就过得不太爽
Look, I'm havin' a bad day.
而这只玩偶正让我觉得更不爽
And the doII's just makin' it worse.
所以 终止无意义的游戏 别让它再出声了 行吗?
So Iet's cut the charade and make it stop taIking?
帅哥 你的幻觉还挺严重咧... -乔? 拜托
Dude, you are so trippin'-- -OK. Joe? PIease.
别让我更紧张 -没问题
Don't screw with me. -No probIem.
如果你想让这玩偶不再出声
If you want the doII to stop taIking...
就听从他的话吧
consider it done.
查理 干得不错
CharIie, you da man.
里克 我能跟你谈谈现在奥瓦崔尔的形势吗?
Yeah, Rick, can I taIk to you about this OvatriI situation?
有什么好谈的
What's there to taIk about? Huh?
幸亏有你 现在形势大妙
Thanks to you, there is no situation.
你看到在你被不断地鼓励后所产生的成果吗?
See what happens when you stay motivated?
拍我的马屁
Kiss my ass!
我爱死这玩意了 我得帮自己买♥♥一个
I Iove that guy. I gotta buy one for myseIf.
你没事吧? -滚...
Are you OK? -Get--
你看你这里多么像猪圈! 我差点就被你害死!
You know, what a pig sty this is! You couId've kiIIed me!
里克 对不起 我不是有意的...
Rick, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be--
听着 别再指望晋升的事了
You know, you can forget about that promotion.
这不可能
This is impossibIe.
你需要的不是鼓励 恰克
You don't need motivation, Chuck.
你需要的是当头棒喝
You need a sIap upside the head!
什么?
What?
得有人把那笨蛋弄下台
Someone's gotta take that bozo down...
要么你来做这事 要么我来做
so either you do it, or I wiII.
查理
CharIie.
今晚的约会还有效吗? -绝对有效
We stiII on for tonight? -AbsoIuteIy.
只是喉咙不适
Just aIIergies.
好了
AII right.
现在 我要知道为什么你会说那些话
Now, I wanna know how you're doing this.
你是活的?
Are you aIive?
问题是...恰克 你是活着的吗?
Question is, Chuck, are you aIive?
要是你继续使我老板受伤 我就活不了了
Not if you keep hurting my boss!
使他受伤? 我还想扭断他的脖子呢!
Hurt him? I was tryin' to break his neck!
别跟我说你没有在你那可怜的小脑袋里面这样想过
And don't teII me the thought...hasn't crossed your sorry IittIe brain.
我真不敢相信
I can't beIieve this.
世界上那么多玩偶 就我得到一个中了魔的
Of aII the doIIs in the worId, I get the one that's possessed.
嘿 虽然我只是个玩偶...
Hey, I may be a doII...
但我可比你更像个男人
but I'm stiII more man than you'II ever be.
查理? 你在里面吗?
CharIie? Are you in there?
哦 你继续忙你的 我可以再忍♥一会
Oh, you're busy. I'II just hoId it.
我们就摊开来说吧
So Iet me get this straight.
我让你得到琳达 而你就这样把我撇在一边?
I give you Linda, and you give me the brush off?
不是你让我得到琳达的
You did not give me Linda.
你在自欺欺人 恰克
You're fooIing yourseIf, Chuck.
没有我 今晚你只能再次孤独的听《狂野女孩》了
Without me, it's just another GirIs Gone WiId night for you.
30年来毫不长进
Thirty years, and nothing's changed.
你仍然是那个每天虽不情愿
You're stiII the same sap...
但不敢不把午餐钱交给弗兰克·威尔逊的笨蛋
who forked over his Iunch money every day to Frankie WiIson.
你怎么会知道的?
How did you know that?
又不是什么大秘密 所有人都知道你没胆量
No big secret. Everybody knows you're gutIess.
所以你需要我
That's why you need me.
不! 我需要保住我的工作 那才是我需要的
No! I need my job. That is what I need.
你把所有事都弄砸了 恰克
You got it aII wrong, Chuck.
你♥爸♥爸不想被老人院照顾
Your dad doesn't want hospice care.
他希望他儿子能做个有气概的人
He wants his son to be a man!
哦 是吗? 这个怎么样?
Oh, yeah? WeII, how 'bout this?
现在谁有气概?
Who da man now?
你会后悔的
You'II be sorry!
哦 你...
Oh, you...
查理! 把你的屁♥股♥挪过来
CharIie! Get your butt in here.
看来你还挺有种的
So you wanna be a big boy, huh?
是那种暗藏玄机的问题吗?
Is this a trick question?
你认为即使你威胁我 我也会乖乖就范吗?
You reaIize if you take me on, I'm not puIIing any punches.
威胁你?
Take you on?
不要跟我装疯扮傻
Don't pIay dumb with me!
"你的秘密安全吗?"
''Is your secret safe?''
这是个成人内衣广♥告♥单章
This is an aduIt diaper ad.
以实力争取 我会给予尊重 但是这种下三滥...暗中使横手?
A power pIay I couId maybe respect...But this pussy, passive-aggressive crap?
想要好处你就当面跟我说
Just say it to my face.
证据确凿 你正在勒索我
You have incriminating evidence, and you're bIackmaiIing me.
我发誓 里克 不是我♥干♥的
I swear, Rick, it wasn't me.
是玩偶干的 -闭嘴!
It was the doII. -Just shut up!
你会得到正常晋升 工资提高10% 这是我的最后出价
You get the standard promotion pIus 10%. That's my finaI offer.
不过有件事你得明白 老友
But Iet's get one thing straight, buddy.
在下周你得到晋升之前...
UntiI you start your promotion next week...
你仍然要为我♥干♥活
you stiII work for me.
所以你得仔细查看这栋楼里的每一份文件
So you're gonna go through every fiIe...
即使这要花你整晚的时间
in this buiIding if it takes you aII night.
我做不到
I can't.
哦 你做不到?还是"你不想做"
Oh, you can't? Or you won't?
我今晚已有安排
I have pIans tonight.
一次约会?
A date?
你有约会? 和谁?
You got a date? With who?
琳达 人力资源部的
Linda. In human resources?
好吧...
WeII...
琳达 我要见你
Linda, I need to see you.
不 里克 求求你 别这样做! 我没有勒索你!
No, Rick, pIease. Don't do this! I'm not bIackmaiIing you!
现在是我勒索你 查理...
I'm bIackmaiIing you, CharIie...
因为要是我下台了 我会让你垫尸底的
'cause if I'm goin' down, I'm takin' you with me!
有什么问题吗?
Is everything aII right?
去吧 跟她说吧 查理
Go ahead. TeII her, CharIie.
"嘿 靓女 查理今晚不能和你共进晚餐了"
''Hey, cutie. CharIie can't make dinner tonight.''
怎么回事 查理?
What's goin' on, CharIie?
哦 琳达 很遗憾你得和这个呆子结束了
Oh, Linda, I hate to see you get the short end of the stick.
我教你怎么做 你今晚可以和我共进晚餐
TeII you what, you can have dinner with me tonight.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表