剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
嘘! 嘘! 是我 皮特
Shh! Shh! It's me. Peter. Shh!
它干掉了凯西和汤姆
It got Kathy and Tom.
他们都死了? -嘘! 安静!
They're dead? -Shh! Quiet! Shh!
不要出声
Don't say anything.
史黛西?
Stacy?
史黛西?
Stacy?
你忘了这个
You forgot these.
幸好你记得
GIad you remembered.
我听说每年的这个时候野外是非常冷的
I hear it gets pretty coId in the wiIds this time of year.
知道吗? 我敢发誓今早上我听见他说"哒-哒"了
You know, I couId have sworn...I heard him say ''Da-da'' this morning.
杰夫 才出生两天的婴儿不会说话的
Jeff, babies don't speak when they're two days oId.
谁敢确定? 安东尼可能是个天才
Who knows? Anthony might be a genius.
你是作为一名医生这样说 还是作为一个自豪的父亲而这样说
Are you saying that as a doctor or as a proud daddy?
都是
Both.
我只希望他父亲可以在他身边看着他成长
I just hope his father wiII be around to see him grow up.
你就放心吧 -我能吗?
You can count on it. -Can I?
这世界以前确实很安全...
The worId used to be a safe pIace...
但是现在 这个不知从哪里来的"科瑞特"出现了
but now, this Kreetor shows up out of nowhere.
我还以为它们在50多年前就全被消灭了
I thought they were wiped out over fifty years ago.
显然 我们没有把它们全干掉...
ApparentIy, we didn't get them aII...
不过也快了
but we wiII.
你想骗谁 杰弗里?
Who are you kidding, Jeffrey?
这家伙是个凶兽 一只基因突变的凶兽
This thing is a beast, a geneticaIIy mutated beast.
我看过关于它是如何对待那些步行者的新闻报道
I saw the news report of what it did to those hikers.
它像野生动物那样撕裂他们
It tore them apart Iike some wiId animaI.
还有那些你以前常常告诉我的故事呢?
And what about those stories that you used to teII me?
那些怪物是怎样对待你的祖父的?
About what those things did to your grandfather?
凯利!
KeIIy!
别让我更加为难了
Don't make this harder than it aIready is.
我得走了 我是市民的保安
I have to go. I'm civiI security.
你是个志愿者
You're a voIunteer.
他们怎么能希望你去面对像这样的事情?
How can they expect you to face something Iike this?
我有一整队的精英跟着
I've got a top team backing me.
我会没事的
I'II be OK.
听着 我们会干掉那家伙的 好吗?
Look, we're gonna get this thing, OK?
我们会把它找出来并消灭它的...
We're gonna find it and destroy it...
然后每件事情都会恢复正常了
and then everything wiII get back to normaI.
我去安抚他
I'II get him.
不不不 你都整装好了
No, no, no. You finish packing.
完整无缺地回来 好吗?
Just come home in one piece, OK?
Twinkle twinkle little star
TwinkIe, twinkIe, IittIe star
How I wonder what you are
How I wonder what you are
欢迎来到不远的将来...
WeIcome to the near future...
在那里的一个没有暴♥力♥的社会
where a society, free of vioIence...
忽然发现它正受一个凶残敌人的威胁
suddenIy finds itseIf threatened by a savage enemy.
现在 当杰弗里·弗里德
Now Jeffrey Freed...
向野外行进时 他将体验到
is about to get a taste of the bad oId days...
过去那些可怕日子的滋味...在阴阳魔界里
as he journeys into the wiIds of the TwiIight Zone.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension--
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
好了 先生们 听清楚了
AII right, gentIemen, Iisten up.
我们的小组编号♥是Theta-840
We've been designated Theta Squad 840.
我们的任务很简单:
Our mission is simpIe:
找出并消灭"科瑞特"
seek out and destroy the Kreetor.
这家伙一定是缩在它的藏身之所好多年了
This thing must have been hiding out for years.
为什么现在会来攻击我们呢?
Why is it attacking us now?
据说是那些徒步旅行者发现它的兽窝
Theory is those hikers stumbIed upon its Iair.
当一个野生动物被攻击时 它会怎么做?
When a wiId animaI's attacked, what does it do?
他会猛烈地...还击
It Iashes out, attacks.
我们手头上有四个惨死的人的报告
We've got four sIaughtered peopIe on our hands.
上次发生象这样的事情是什么时候?
When was the Iast time something Iike that happened?
从来没有 -完全正确 休斯
Never. -ExactIy, Hughes.
我们的任务是彻底搜索这片区域...
Our orders are to sweep the area...
明天晚上19:30回大本营集♥合♥
rendezvous back at base camp, 1930 tomorrow evening.
只有这么点儿时间去找出"科瑞特"?
Doesn't give us much time to find the Kreetor.
如果他就在外面 我们会找到它的 丹尼
If it's out there, we'II find it, Danny.
找到它和杀死它是完全不同的两回事
Finding it's one thing. KiIIing it's another.
还有记住 已经知道的是: "科瑞特"
And remember, Kreetors have been known...
移♥动♥迅速 攻击前没有任何警告
to move fast and strike without warning.
别走出其他队员的视线范围
Stay in visuaI contact.
不管哪个先发现了 都不要单独对付它
If anyone sees anything, don't tackIe it aIone.
好吧 我不喜欢失去所有寻开心的机会
Yeah, I'd hate to miss out on aII the fun.
别担心 休斯 我会从"科瑞特"嘴里把你完整无缺地救出来的
Don't worry, Hughes. I'II save you a piece of Kreetor.
如果我们成功了 周末我们就能如期返回
If we do this right, we're back in time for the weekend.
是的 每周末和"科瑞特"们...
Yeah. Weekends and Kreetors...
就算事情变糟 他们也可以应付的
Look, if things get rough, they'II come through.
希望如此
I hope so.
保持警惕
Stay aIert.
只要看见会动的东西就射击
If something moves, shoot it.
我讨厌大自然
I hate nature.
好了 集中一下
AII right. Gather around.
我估计没有谁看见任何东西
I take it nobody saw anything.
满目只有一大♥片♥绿色 -是的 大♥片♥的绿色
Just a whoIe Iot of green. -Yeah, Iots of green.
我想知道什么事让金耽误了
I wonder what's keepin' Kim.
那家伙只有一个速度...
The guy's got one speed...
龟速 -龟速
sIow. -SIow.
怎么了? -听
What? -Listen.
嗯? 如何?
Yeah? So?
我什么也没听见
I don't hear anything.
我指的就是这个: 没有鸟儿 没有动物 什么也没有
That's what I mean. There's no birds, no animaIs, nothing.
金在搞什么鬼?怎么这么久?
What is takin' Kim so Iong?
是啊 金是怎么回事?
Yeah, what's taking Kim?
中尉?
Lieutenant?
我们得往回走
We gotta doubIe back.
走吧
Let's go.
指挥部 这是Theta-840小组 收到吗?
Base command, this is Theta Squad 840. Do you copy?
为什么它不拿走他的步♥枪♥?
How come it didn't take his rifIe?
指挥部 收到了吗??
Base command, do you copy?
拿走步♥枪♥对它来说完全没用
What good wouId it do anyway?
私人武器密♥码♥ 记得吗?
PersonaIized weapon codes, remember?
我们是唯一可以使用自己枪♥支♥的人
We're the onIy ones who can use our guns.
另外 一只突变的大猩猩要一支步♥枪♥来干什么?
Besides, what's a mutated ape gonna do with a rifIe?
基地指挥 我们这里发生意外
Base command, we've got an incident.
二等兵 金失踪了
Private Kim is missing.
我听说"科瑞特"具有变换皮肤颜色的能力
I heard Kreetors were some kind of shape-shifters.
不会比变色龙更会变
Not shape-shifters, more Iike chameIeons.
它们可以完全融入周围的环境
They can bIend in with their surroundings.
事实上 没有人知道"科瑞特"看上去是什么样子
The fact is, nobody knows what the Kreetor Iooks Iike.
见过的人都死了
Nobody Iiving, anyway.
没有金的痕迹 甚至连挣扎的痕迹都没有
No sign of Kim, not even a struggIe.
好吧 现在我们该怎么办 中尉?
WeII, what do we do now, Iieutenant?
杰夫?
Jeff?
基地指挥官要我们继续任务
Base command wants us to proceed with the mission.
菲尔怎么办?
What about PhiI?
找金不是任务 找"科瑞特"才是
Kim is not the mission. The Kreetor is.
我认为休斯和沃劳维茨不会同意的
I don't think Hughes and WoIowicz wiII agree.
轮不到他们来决定
It's not their decision.
我们动身
We're moving out.
继续前进 越过那个山脊
We're gonna head over to that ridge.
你可以休息一下
You shouId get some rest.
当然 由于你的那个新生儿
Of course, with that new baby of yours...
或许你正逐渐习惯不眠之夜
you're probabIy gettin' used to sIeepIess nights.
我们回去后 你得来看看安东尼
When we get back, you'II have to come and see Anthony.
我会的
I'd Iike that.
在我小时候 我经常做关于"科瑞特"的恶梦
When I was a kid...I used to have nightmares about the Kreetors.
是啊 不只是你 每个孩子都会
Yeah, you and every other kid.
我祖母过去经常跟我讲 我祖父是怎样
My grandmother used to teII me stories...about the Kreetor attacks...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表