剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
"有时候孩子天资聪颖"
''Sometimes the chiId is gifted...
"思想与她或他的同龄人不同"
''and thinks differentIy than his or her peers.
"这种孩子会受幻想作品的影响..."
''The chiId can be subject to fantasies...
"幻想出朋友 及做出反♥社♥会♥的行为"
imaginary friends, and anti-sociaI behavior.''
丹妮尔 怎么了?
DanieIIe, what's wrong?
哦 不
Oh, no.
谢莉 她不见了
SheIIey. She's gone.
你把她拿走了?
Did you take her out?
她自己逃走的
She got out by herseIf.
是你的错! 你把钥匙留在上面!
It's your fauIt! You Ieft the key in!
为什么你不拿上牧马游戏...
Why don't you get the horse game--
但是谢莉可能会受伤的!
But SheIIey couId get hurt!
好吧 你认为她走去哪里了?
OK. Where do you think she went?
她喜欢黑暗
She Iikes the dark.
那我们就去黑暗里面找找看
Then Iet's go Iook in the dark.
先锁上柜子
Lock the case first.
钥匙在哪里?
Where's the key?
不在那里?
It's not there?
我肯定是谢莉把它带走了
I bet SheIIey took it.
我们来找找你把...
Let's go find where you--
我们去找谢莉吧
Iet's go find SheIIey.
我们应该找哪里?
Where shouId we Iook?
妈和爸的房♥间 那里面实在是黑
Mom and Dad's room. It's reaIIy dark in there.
她可以躲起来
She can hide.
我不被允许进入里面
I'm not aIIowed to go in there.
你想在大厅里等吗?
You want to wait in the haII?
我想她是在楼下
I think she's downstairs.
我们去看看
Let's go see.
谢莉不喜欢巧克力的
SheIIey doesn't Iike chocoIate.
这可能会伤到别人的 丹妮尔
This couId have hurt someone, DanieIIe.
我知道
I know.
谢莉为什么会 在我这么爱她之时生起气来的?
Why wouId SheIIey be mad when I Iove her so much?
坐好 好吗?
Sit down, OK?
丹妮尔 我是你的朋友
DanieIIe, I'm your friend.
你是否觉得...
Do you feeI Iike...
...我没对你给予足够的注意?
I'm not paying enough attention to you?
我没有摔烂任何东西 是谢莉干的
I didn't break anything. SheIIey did.
我告诉过你...
I toId you.
...她很生气 而我不明白为什么
She's mad, and I don't know why.
我真的把娃娃们照顾得很好的
I take reaIIy good care of the girIs.
你有没有想过她们生气是因为被关了起来?
Do you think they're mad at being Iocked up?
但那是她们居住的地方
But that's where they Iive.
如果她们出来 她们会受伤 或者迷路
If they get out, they couId get hurt, or Iost.
我必须照顾她们
I have to take care of them.
我就像是她们的妈妈
I'm Iike their mom.
以前她们中有谁走出来过吗?
Have any of them ever gotten out before?
也许在你心烦时?
When you were upset, maybe?
谢莉以前就逃走过一次
SheIIey got out once before.
她摔烂了我妈妈的中国茶壶
She broke my mom's Chinese teapot.
你有没有告诉你妈妈...
Did you teII your mom...
...谢莉摔烂了茶壶?
that SheIIey broke the teapot?
我告诉她那只是个意外
I toId her it was an accident.
所以当你妈妈不在这里时...
So, when your mom's not here...
...你就不把事情归咎于洋娃娃们
you don't bIame things on the doIIs.
你在研究我
You're psychoIogizing me.
你认为这一切都是我造成的
You think I'm making aII this up.
我并不蠢
I'm not stupid.
我并不认为你蠢
I don't think you're stupid.
不过也许如果你跟你妈妈说...
But maybe if you toId your mom...
...你宁愿把洋娃娃拿出来玩 而不是把她们关起来...
that you'd rather take the doIIs out...to pIay with instead of Iocking them up--
我不能让她们离开那个柜子!
I can't take them out of the case!
我告诉过你! 为什么你就是不相信我?!
I toId you! Why don't you beIieve me?!
呃!
Uhh!
好疼啊 疼死了
It hurts. It hurts.
谢莉绊倒我
SheIIey tripped me.
呆在这里 我会打电♥话♥给你妈妈
Stay here. I'II caII your mom.
不 我们必须得把谢莉放回去
No. We have to put SheIIey back.
你受伤了 丹妮尔
You're hurt, DanieIIe.
我必须给电♥话♥你母亲
I have to caII your mother.
我们必须得马上把她放回去!
We have to put her back now!
稍等一会 丹妮尔
In a minute, DanieIIe.
兰德尔夫人?
Mrs. RandaII?
兰德尔夫人? 我是米兰达
Mrs. RandaII? It's Miranda.
不 没有发生紧急事故
No, it's not an emergency.
我只是想知道急救箱放在哪里
I just need to know where the first-aid kit is.
丹妮尔弄伤了自己
DanieIIe cut herseIf.
不不 她很好 只是个小伤口而已
No, no, she's fine. It's just a IittIe cut.
好吧 亲爱的 我们上楼去
AII right, honey, Iet's go upstairs.
别留下了谢莉
Don't Ieave SheIIey.
她会做出别的坏事的
She'II do something eIse bad.
她在这里
She's right here.
好的 完事 好点了吗?
OK. AII done. Better?
我们一定要把谢莉放回去
We have to put SheIIey back.
哦 不
Oh, no.
她们全都逃走了
They aII got out.
丹妮尔 她们在哪里?
DanieIIe, where are they?
我不明白 我爱她们
I don't understand. I Iove them.
丹妮尔 有时候人们...甚至父母...
DanieIIe, sometimes peopIe, even parents...
...也不会总是对你说他们爱你...
don't aIways teII you that they Iove you...
...虽然他们确实很爱你
but they reaIIy do.
如果你告诉我你把洋娃娃们放到哪去了
If you teII me where you put the doIIs...
那么我们就可以讨论一下怎样...
then we can taIk about how--
你还不明白? 谢莉藏起了钥匙
Don't you see? SheIIey hid the key...
接着确保我们会下楼去
and then made sure we wouId go downstairs...
这样她就可以回来这里...
so she couId come back up here...
...把她们全都放出去了
and Iet them aII out.
谢莉是个洋娃娃 不是西德妮·布里斯托(女间谍)
SheIIey's a doII, not Sydney Bristow.
我们一定要找到她们!
We have to find them!
这一次 你告诉我...
This time, you teII me...
...你把洋娃娃们怎么样了
what you did with the doIIs.
我们就可以把她们放回去然后再玩游戏
We can put them back and then go pIay a game.
我没对她们做任何事!
I didn't do anything with them!
谢莉把她们全放跑了!
SheIIey Iet 'em out!
她们以前从没有全都跑出来的
They never aII got out before.
好吧 我们回楼下去
OK. We're going downstairs.
我会做我的课外作业...
I'm going to do my homework--
不可以! 我们一定要 在她们做出什么事来之前找到她们!
We can't! We have to find them...before they do something!
我们去吧 戏剧女王
Let's go, drama queen.
你看
Look.
非常聪明 不过这不会起作用(骗倒我)的
Very cIever, but it won't work.
你是怎样做到的?
How did you do this?
当心!
Look out!
那可不好 谢莉
That wasn't nice, SheIIey.
这个是我的
That's mine.
这个对你来说不是有点过于成熟吗?
Isn't that a IittIe grown-up for you?
不 它很适合 看到没?
No, it fits. See?
我要打电♥话♥给你父母
I'm phoning your parents.
她们动了
They moved.
我告诉过你
I toId you.
兰德尔夫人 我是米兰达
Mrs. RandaII, it's Miranda.
听着 这里有一些怪诞的事情发生了
Look, there's some weird things going on here.
所以 我会把丹妮尔带回我家里 直到...
So, I'm going to take DanieIIe and go to my house untiI--
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事的 我会用我的手♥机♥打电♥话♥给你父母
It's OK. I'm going to caII your parents on my ceII phone.
我的电池
My battery.
活见鬼!
Damn it!
丹妮尔?
DanieIIe?
[ 离开 ]
"孤独玩耍的小孩子"...
''Young chiIdren who pIay aIone...
"可能会增加处于后期问题的危险"
may be at increased risk for Iater probIems.''
谢莉 我不知道你和...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表