剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
好吧 最好能有人去放倒他...
Yeah, weII, somebody better take him down...
在外面那穿滑雪服的画家...
before that skeezer artist out there...
就要把我们的整个logo完全覆盖之前
covers up our whoIe damn sign.
毕加索
Yo, Picasso...
他算是在你的地头撒野 小子
That's your stuff he's pissin' on, dog.
你去?
You going out?
我靠 看来我得亲自去干掉那龟蛋
Screw it. I'II hurt this bitch myseIf.
不不
No. No, no.
让我来
I'II do it.
你没问题?
You good?
没问题
Yeah, I'm good.
我做得来
I can do this.
杜赛斯必胜 小子
Deuces wiId, baby boy.
让他知道他惹不起我们杜赛斯
Show him he can't mess with the Deuces.
马库斯·费舍尔是个喷标记者
Marcus Fisher is a tagger...
一个广♥告♥宣传员 如果你愿意...
an advance man, if you wiII...
这样称呼A级街头杜赛斯的话
for the ''A'' Street Deuces...
一个普通的小飞党罪恶团伙
a gang armed with the usuaI vices...
总想着干点大事出来让世人看看...
and wiIIing to do anything to show the worId...
...谁是定规则者
just who ruIes.
马库斯即将会因自大而受到教训
Marcus is about to get schooIed...in a IittIe thing caIIed consequence.
因为今晚 就在那巷子里...
Because tonight, just down that aIIey...
他会被打上自己的烙印...在阴阳魔界里
he'II make his own mark in the TwiIight Zone.
嘿 叫你啊!
Hey, you!
你正在杜赛斯的标记上绘画 伙计
You're painting over the Deuces' tag, man.
知道你自己在做什么吗?
Know what you doing? Huh?
我经过这堵墙
I come by this waII...
看见它的样子使我感到整个人生都失败
seen it take a beating my whoIe Iife.
我认为它该得到更好点的待遇
I figure it deserves a IittIe better.
更好? 比什么更好 小子?
Better? Better than what, man?
比那个
That.
那个是我的标记 我喷上去的
That's my sign. I threw that.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
还算可以
It's not bad.
你更喜欢你画的吗?
You Iike it better than this?
我看不妨叫所有人来看看
I mean, for everybody to see?
嘿
Hey.
我要你住手
I need you to stop.
你愿意为这个而死?
You ready to die for that?
得了吧
Come on.
住手! 转过身去 混♥蛋♥
Stop! Turn around, man.
那就是你要做的事?
'Cause that's what's coming...
把你的才能浪费在杀人上
you put your taIent with them kiIIers.
天! 转过来!
Jeez. Turn around!
你这个大怪胎 呃?
You're a big, freakin' man, huh?
你想干什么? 把那个给我
What you doing? Give me that, huh?
这回解禁了 小子
That's off the chain, baby boy.
你看见那无赖倒下吗 德克斯?
You see that IittIe punk drop, Dex?
Boom! 肃清第3道 小子!
Boom! CIeanup on aisIe 3, dog!
哦 我就知道他是在找死
Oh, I know he be way past dead!
意志坚决 来拥抱下 毕加索
That was hard-core. Give me some, Picasso.
嘿
Hey.
够疯狂 孩子
Crazy, son.
嘿 你干得不错
Hey, you did good.
进步很快
You stepped up.
虽然第一次是最难的 明白吗?
First one's aIways the hardest, though, you know?
没罪的
No sin.
是啊 快搞定了 伙计
Yeah, yeah. Come on through, man.
只要让我知道什么时候
Just Iet me know what time.
他们都在这里等着你
They aII waitin' for you right here.
不要令我们不耐烦 毕加索
Yo, don't start trippin' on us, Picasso.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
不许动!
Don't move!
我..我犯了什么了?!
Yo, what-- what did I do?!
趴下!
Get down!
不要那样扭我的手臂
Ow! My arm don't go in that direction!
好了 好了
Whoa, whoa! OK, OK, OK! OK, OK.
你们代表正义 记得吗?
You're the good guys, remember?
我认识这孩子 我可以担♥保♥他
I know this kid. I'II vouch for him.
他没问题 我保证 谢谢
He's aII right. I got him. Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
你一直在哪里啊 老友?
So, where have you been, amigo?
你明白的 有了个新女友 如此而已
You know, got the new girIfriend and aII.
是吗? 你忘记了? 你欠我一餐
Yeah? Did you forget? You owe me a burrito.
我正准备找你 老兄
I was gonna caII you, man.
哦是吗? 怎么 她要独自占有你?
Oh, yeah? WeII, what, she wants you aII to herseIf?
嘿 你知道那种情形是怎样的
Heh. Hey, you know how that goes.
不 我不知道 你在讲笑吗?
No, I don't. You kidding me?
我已经结婚100年了
I been married for 100 years.
我那黄面婆唯一想要的就只是我的床上功夫
The onIy thing my oId Iady wants aII of...is my side of the bed.
不 我不会相信这个的 罗萨斯
Heh heh. No, I don't buy that, Rosas.
你是个彻头彻尾的情人
You a Iover man, through and through.
不过 是啊 正如我说的 呃...
But, yeah, Iike I said, um...
我只是在慢跑
I was just...jogging--
嘿 嘿 你没问题吧?
Hey, hey. You OK?
能完全放心你吗?
¿ Todo tranquilo contigo?
你还好吗?
Are you good?
是啊 我的手臂扭伤了!
Yeah, yeah. My arm hurts!
警♥察♥现在正躁着呢 因为...
Yeah, weII, cops are edgy right now because--
你听说过发生的事 对吗?
You heard what happened, right?
听到什么?
Nah. Hear what?
昨晚有人被枪杀了
Last night, somebody got shot dead.
他们找不到目击者
They got no witnesses.
真令人吃惊喔
Ho, oh. What a surprise.
有吗 事情就在墙边发生的
Yeah? It happened over there by the waII.
就是你刚才慢跑经过的墙
You just jogged right by it.
你确定你没有看见什么?
You sure you didn't see nothing?
没有 老友
No, man.
他的名字是亨利·桑托斯
His name was Henry Santos.
知道吗? 他和你一样是个画家
You know, he was an artist Iike you.
每个人都喜欢他
Everybody Ioved this guy.
嘿 那可真糟糕
Hey, that sucks.
过来
Come here.
让我瞧瞧...看看你!
Let me see-- Iook at you!
你仍在喷标记 马库斯
You're stiII tagging, Marcus.
是作画 是作画 老兄
Writing, writing, man.
这是我的工作... -而且我不会停止的
That's what I do... and I'm not gonna stop.
每次我都听到这句话
I hear that aII the time.
我做混混指导员已经做了15年了
I've been a gang counseIor for 15 years.
你一直在说着同一句话
You aII say the same thing.
你说得对 至今你都教不好我...
You're right. Since you got it aII down...
我不知道你还缠着我♥干♥什么
I don't know what you need me for.
我想你不要像桑托斯那样完蛋!
I need you not to wind up dead Iike Santos!
这条路是白♥痴♥走的 小子
That's a tonto way, man...
彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥路
and that's through and through.
走吧
Go on.
继续你的慢跑吧
Finish your jog.
住手! 转过身去 老家伙
Stop! Turn around, man!
你愿意为这个而死?
You ready to die for that?
那个是我的标记
That's my sign.
你一大早去哪里了?
Where'd you go so earIy?
你回到墙那里去了 对吗?
You went back to the waII, didn't you?
听着 我没犯错
Look, I wasn't tripping.
过来 帮我翻转它
Come on. HeIp me fIip it.
我要忍♥受床垫
I got Iumps in the mattress...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表