剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
克兰先生?
Mr. Crane?
我是凯特 格雷厄姆 火灾调查员
Kate Graham, arson investigation.
我和我的拍档汤姆 菲利普斯在现场
I'm here with my partner Tom PhiIIips,
我有些我觉得你会立刻想要知道的消息
and I have some news that I thought... you wouId want right away.
嗯? 是什么消息?
Yeah? What is it?
我们已经确定了雪邦大道的起火原因
We've pinpointed the cause of the fire... on Sherbourne.
很显然是一台加热器发生了故障
ApparentIy a heater maIfunctioned.
暖气机?
A heater?
是的 先生 一台地板加热器
Yes, sir. a fIoor heater.
我明白了
I see.
所以我们要结束调查了
So we're ending the investigation,
我们裁定这场火灾是一次事故
and we're ruIing the fire an accident.
好的 多谢你让我知道
WeII, thank you for Ietting me know.
不客气 克兰先生
You're weIcome, Mr. Crane.
里克?
Rick?
到此为止了!
This is it!
这是你现身的最后机会了
This is your Iast chance to show yourseIf...
否则我就会打电♥话♥报♥警♥!
or I'm caIIin' the cops!
好吧!
AII right!
好的 随你喜欢 老弟
Ok. Have it your way, buddy boy.
我必须离开这里
I gotta get outta here.
我做得到的
Ok, I can do this.
你错了 里克 我没有旷野恐惧症
You're wrong, Rick. I don't have agoraphobia.
只要我愿意我随时都能走出这房♥子
i can Ieave this house anytime I want,
当我回来时
and when I come back,
我会带着警♥察♥一道回来的
I'm bringin' the cops with me.
只要我愿意我随时都能走出这房♥子
I can Ieave this house anytime I want.
你不能逼我离开 里克
You can't make me Ieave, Rick.
现在快滚出来
Now come out here...
像个男人那样和我来商量这件事!
and Iet's discuss this Iike men!
狗♥娘♥养♥的贱♥人♥ 滚出我的房♥子!
Son of a bitch, get outta my house!
里克?
Rick?
断路器
The circuit breaker.
在车♥库♥
In the garage.
这回可好 里克 现在我得解释清楚...
Great, Rick, now I gotta expIain...
...你的尸体是怎样跑进我的地下室的
how I got your corpse in my basement.
你搞砸了
You screwed up.
又一次!
Again!
火里的孩子
The kids from the fire.
哦 老天爷
Oh, God.
你们在哪里? 你们想要怎样?
Where are you? What do you want?
你知道的 我可以随时离开
You know, I can Ieave anytime,
不过我...我想我明白了
But I--I think that I get it.
现在我明白了 全都清楚了
I get it now. It aII makes sense.
你们对里克干的事很漂亮
What you did to Rick was pretty,
你们也清楚 不过...
You know, but...
我理解为什么你们对他如此生气
I understand why you're so angry at him...
因为他是伤害了你们的那个人
because he is the one... that hurt you,
而我却只是个商人
whereas I am just a businessman,
我的确可以...
and I can actuaIIy...
...给你们提供某种帮助
be some kind of heIp to you,
你们明白吗? 也许我们可以解决某些事
you know? Maybe we can work something out.
我确信有些东西是你们想要的
I'm sure there's something that you want.
也许是为了你们的父母?
Maybe for your parents?
你们看 他们确实需要一个住处
You know, they do need a pIace to stay.
这样吧 一座公♥寓♥ 在...
How about a condo on the--
在西区怎么样? 某处大的...
On the west side? SomepIace big--
赶快想 想一下 他们想要些东西
Now think. Just think. They want something,
就是这样 所有人都有想要之物的
that's aII. Everybody wants something.
不 不 不 不
No. No. No. No. No. No.
走开!
Go away!
斯科特 是我! 开门!
Scott, it's me! Open up!
嘿
Hey.
外面冷极了
It's freezing out there,
而这里面可够热的
and it's boiIing in here.
你看起来像见鬼了
You Iook Iike heII.
听着 凯特...
Listen, Kate--
不 你听着
No, you Iisten.
我们有个交易
We had a deaI.
我布置了失灵地板加热器
I pIant the busted fIoor heater,
我伪造了我的报告
and I faIsify my report,
你要给我3万
and you give me $30,000.
现在 我来进行交易的最后环节
Now, I kept my end of the deaI,
我要我的酬金
and I want my cut.
好的 但是里克...
Ok, but Rick--
里克应该在一小时前带着钱来见我的
Rick was supposed to meet me... An hour ago with the cash,
而他从没出现过
and he never showed.
他在楼下 他死了
He's downstairs. He's dead.
什么?
What?
是的 他们杀死了他
Yeah. They kiIIed him.
什么他们?
They who?
那些孩子 死了的孩子
The kids. The dead kids.
这是...听着
It's--Iisten,
他们杀死了里克 现在他们还想杀死我
they kiIIed Rick, and now they wanna kiII me,
不过我想...我要尽量解决这方面的交易
but I think--I'm trying to work out a deaI here.
你喝了酒
You're drunk.
是的 还服了药
Yeah, and a IittIe piIIed-up,
不过我想我没过量 行了吧?
but I think I got this under controI, aII right?
现在听着 我...还有另外的2万元...
Now, Iisten, I-- There's another $20,000...
...给你 如果你留下来并帮助我的话
in this if you stick around and you heIp me.
好吗? 这两个鬼有点生气
Ok? These ghosts are a IittIe pissed off,
明白吗? 我都如实跟你说了
aII right? I'm gonna be honest with you,
不过我想在这场谈判中你会很重要的
but I think that you couId be invaIuabIe to this negotiation
只要你表现得像个...像个母亲那样对待他们
as sort of Iike a-- Iike a mother figure to them.
你有那么多现金放在这屋子里?
You've got that much cash in the house?
有
Yeah.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我不要
I'm gonna pass.
为什么?
Why?
请付我3万元
Just give me the $30,000,
然后我就不妨碍你...
and I wiII Ieave you aIone...
...沉迷于你的内疚之中
to waIIow in your guiIt.
嘿 等等 这和内疚无关
Hey, wait, this isn't about guiIt.
你在骗谁 斯科特?
Who ya kiddin', Scott?
你是个差劲的业主
You're a sIumIord.
你的建筑没一座符合规定的
Not one of your buiIdings... is up to code.
如果你没放火烧那地方
If you hadn't have torched that pIace,
它最终会被建起来的
it wouId've gone up eventuaIIy.
这是你的错
This is your fauIt.
我是个好人 行了吗?
I am a good guy, aII right?
现在我有我的问题
Now, I've got my probIems.
我害怕走出这房♥子
I'm afraid to Ieave the house.
我有旷野恐惧症
I'm agoraphobic.
你很肮脏
You're sIime,
我也肮脏 因为要收取你的钱
and I'm sIime, too, for takin' your money,
不过至少我承认这一点
but at Ieast I can admit it.
等一下 凯特 凯特 凯特
Wait a minute. Kate. Kate. Kate.
你一定要帮我
You gotta heIp me.
我无需做任何事
I don't gotta do anything.
我会再来取我的钱的
I'II come back for my money...
在你没喝醉之时
when you're sober.
那里克怎么办?
And what about Rick?
这不是我的麻烦
That's your headache.
我真的、真的很抱歉...
I'm reaIIy, reaIIy sorry...
...已经发生了的事
about what happened.
我真的、真的很抱歉...
I'm reaIIy, reaIIy sorry...
...你们被...烧死了
that you got...kiIIed.
我真的、真的很抱歉...
I'm reaIIy, reaIIy sorry--
迪米特里 对吗?
Dimitri, right?
我只是希望你仔细考虑一下 好吗?
I just want you to think about this...for a second, ok?
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表