剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
怎么回事 圆桌仔?
What's up, GaIahad?
是我啊
The ho was mine.
你到底是谁?
Who the heII are you?
她是个抢手货
She's a keeper.
一个真正的赚钱机器
A reaI money-machine.
不管你是谁...
Whoever this is--
她是我的!
She's mine!
而这一次 我会完成我未果的事
And this time I'm gonna finish what I started!
是这家伙?
This the guy?
警官? 你听到我吗?
Officer? You with me?
是他 罗德里戈·瓦伦丁
It's him. Rodrigo VaIentine.
我刚刚一直期望他会坐起来
I just keep expectin' him to sit up.
我♥干♥这行8年了 还没发生过这种事
8 years on the job, hasn't happened yet.
我很快回来
I'II be right back.
你怎么在这里?
What are you doin' here?
约翰逊告诉我你去哪了
Johnson toId me where you were.
所以 应该这样问: 我们为什么在这里?
So, the reaI question Is what are we doin' here?
我只是来查点东西
I was just checkin' somethin' out.
继续讲 应该会很有趣的
Go on. This shouId be interesting.
好的
OK.
你不会相信 刚才是谁给电♥话♥我的
You're never gonna beIieve who's been caIIin' me up.
那个妓♥女♥?
The hooker?
不 是她的皮条仔
No, her pimp.
那女的有多少个皮条仔?
How many pimps that girI have?
呃 据我所知 只有一个
WeII, as far as I know, she onIy had one.
你意思是这家伙...
You mean this guy...
躺在这里的这个人...
this guy right here...
这个胸口开了个洞的人?
the one with the gaping hoIe in his chest?
我知道听起来很荒谬...
I know it sounds crazy...
但...但是他说他会为了卡拉而回来
but--but he said he was comin' back for CarIa.
哦 老兄 这不是听起来荒谬 这简直就是荒谬
Oh, man, that doesn't sound crazy. That is crazy.
约翰逊正在追查电♥话♥来源...
WeII, Johnson's tracin' the caIIs...
不过我跟你说 我知道我听到什么了
but I'm teIIin' you I know what I heard.
听着 博格斯 干掉一条生命是个大打击
Look, Boggs, takin' a Iife is a big deaI.
除非你向人倾诉 不然它会不停侵蚀你
It wiII eat away at you untiI you taIk to someone.
你认为这都是我的幻觉?
You think this is aII in my head?
以前我见到这种糗事
I've seen this crap before.
你正为杀死了这个贱♥人♥而感到内疚
You're feeIin' guiIty for kiIIin' this creep...
而你的潜意识则试图找到个方法来摆脱它
and this is your subconscious...tryin' to find a way to deaI with it.
我查过这家伙的资料
Nah, I checked this guy's fiIes.
这个人参加过各种古怪的活动
This man was into aII sorts of twisted stuff--
撒旦的仪式、暗黑的艺术...
satanic rituaIs, the bIack arts.
不会使他死不了
Doesn't make him any Iess dead.
你说得对 你说得一点不错
You're right. You're absoIuteIy right.
只除了一件事
Except for one thing.
是什么事?
And what's that?
我的电♥话♥不停的响
My phone won't stop ringin'.
给我
Gimme that.
你好?
HeIIo?
你好?!
HeIIo?!
那边没人
There's nobody there.
我是博格斯
This is Boggs.
我今晚就会去找她...
I'm comin' for her tonight...
我会把她两只耳朵割下来
Gonna cut her ear to ear...
而你会束手无策 一点忙都帮不上
And there ain't a thing you can do about it.
你好?
HeIIo?
是谁在那边?
Is anyone there?
这全是你的幻觉 你明白的 是吗?
This is aII in your head. You know that, don't you?
我要你向我保证...
I want you to promise me...
你会去找个人谈心...很快地
you're gonna taIk to somebody. Soon.
她是你什么人 现任女朋友?
What is she, your girIfriend now?
我必须跟她说 安琪
I have to taIk to her, Angie.
卡拉 我们得谈谈
CarIa, we have to taIk.
好吧 你得付100美元
Yeah, weII, it's gonna cost you 100 bucks.
听我说...
Listen to me...
你一定得离开这里 离开这城市
You need to get outta here. Out of the city.
为什么?
What for?
我认为你很危险
I think you're in danger.
怎样的危险?
What kind of danger?
你会有性命危险
Your Iife's been threatened.
如果你是在尝试让我离开这种生活...
If you're tryin' to get me to quit the Iife--
听着 我在努力要保护你...
Look, I'm tryin' to protect you.
我不需要你的保护 埃里克
WeII, I don't need your protection, Eric.
我需要的是付我的租金
What I need is to pay my rent.
今晚来我家 好吗?
Come to my pIace tonight, OK?
就是为了这个?
Is that what this is about?
你...你想试试看能否为自己来次免费的快乐?
You--you tryin' to get yourseIf some free taiI?
卡拉 你听我说
CarIa, Iisten to me--
你的话没什么值得我听的
you're not saying anything worth Iistenin' to.
卡拉 拜托...
CarIa, pIease...
卡拉!
CarIa!
你能怪她吗?
Can you bIame her?
我们来把这些街区绕上几次
Let's just circIe the bIock a few times.
为什么?
Why?!
我必须得留心看着她
I have to keep an eye on her.
埃里克 我调查过了
Eric, I did some checking.
里戈的尸体昨天已经送到火葬场去了
Rigo's body was sent to a crematorium yesterday.
除了一堆骨灰他现在什么也没剩下了
He nothin' but a piIe of ashes by now.
怎么?连一堆骨灰你都担心?
What, are you gonna worry about a piIe of ashes?
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道该想什么 好吗?
I don't know what to think, OK?
好吧 我知道 我们得回去干活了
WeII, I do. We need to get back to work.
嗨 我不在家 请在"嘟"一声后留下你的口信 我会尽快回复你的
Hi. I'm not in. Leave a message...after the tone, and I'II get right back to you.
嘿 博格斯 我是安吉拉 我得跟你谈谈卡拉·阿罗约的事
Hey, Boggs, it's AngeIa. I need to taIk to you...about CarIa Arroyo.
我在这里
Yeah, I'm here.
我刚收到个电♥话♥
I just got the caII.
我不知道该怎样跟你说 但是...
I don't know how to teII you this, but...
但是什么? 发生什么事了?
But what? What's wrong?
是卡拉...她死了
It's CarIa. She's dead.
他们仍在彻底搜查整个地区 看能否找到凶器
They're stiII combin' the area for the murder weapon.
他们不会找到的
They won't find one.
博格斯 这不会是里戈干的
Boggs, Rigo had nothin' to do with this.
正如他所说的 是他干的
Just Iike he said he wouId.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
可能是喝醉了的嫖♥客♥或脑子失常的人干的
This was a pissed-off john or some crack-head.
听着 是他干的 他说过他会回来的
Look, he Iaid it out. He said he was gonna come.
埃里克 你听我说
Eric, Iisten to me.
我就是听了你的话 安琪
I've been Iistenin' to you, Angie.
然后你看 我们得了个怎样的后果? 她被杀了!
And what did it get me, huh? She's dead.
虽然这样...
That's right...
但你知道什么?她不是被某个鬼魂杀死的
But you know what? She wasn't kiIIed by some ghost.
这件事不是鬼怪作崇 埃里克
There was nothin' supernaturaI about this, Eric.
你当然说得轻巧
That's easy for you to say.
你不是收到电♥话♥的那个人
You're not the one gettin' the caIIs.
听着 这女孩子每一次走到大街上 她都处在危险当中
Look, this girI was in danger...every singIe time she stepped out onto the street.
你能怎样做 埃里克? 7×24小时的看着她?
What were you gonna do, Eric, watch over her 24-7?
那不是你的工作
That's not your job.
听着 埃里克 现在回家 好好休息一下
Look, Eric, go home. Get some rest.
My way of loving you is like bullets in the rain
My way of Iovin' you is Iike buIIets in the rain
Ain't a single place to hide,I'll always see you again
Ain't a singIe pIace to hide, I'II aIways see you again
You should really stop denying yourself
You shouId reaIIy stop denyin' yourseIf
Of the sweeter things in life
Of the sweeter things in Iife
That can't be bought with broken words
That can't be bought with broken words
Priceless gifts...
PriceIess gifts...
你是那个条子 对吧?
You're that cop, right?
从里戈手里救了她的那个?
The one who saved her from Rigo?
我想你的努力仅仅让她多活了一点点时间而已
I guess aII you did...was just buy her a IittIe bit more time.
I feel like I'm hanging in the coldest breeze
I feeI Iike I'm hangin' in the coIdest breeze
At the whim of your emotion,I'm apt to please
At the whim of your emotion, I'm apt to pIease
Here come the queen of pain with the ice-dusted throne
Here come the queen of pain with the ice-dusted throne
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表