剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
I never did nothin' in this Iife or no other Iife!
怎么就没有人相信我?
How come nobody beIieves me?
好的 马文 现在你真的开始把我吓坏了
OK, Marvin, you're reaIIy starting to scare me now.
哦 天 对不起
Oh, man. I'm sorry.
别这样 只是...
Don't go. Just...
是那唱片
It's the record.
就是那唱片 我就快完成了
It's just the record. I gotta get it done.
我明天就要完成它了
I'm gonna finish it tomorrow.
它现在给了我如此大的压力
It's stressing me out a Iot right now.
回这里来 拜托 请回来这里
Come back over here, pIease. Just come back over here.
就会好起来的 就会好起来的
It's gonna be aII right. It's gonna be aII right.
你在干什么呀? 过来
What are you doing? Come here.
我明天就能完成那唱片了
I'm gonna finish this record tomorrow...
还有.. 请等待 请你忍♥耐 就会好起来的
and, oh, just wait. You just wait. It'II be aII right.
好的 好的 -你就等着看看吧
OK. OK. -You just wait and see.
明天一切都会更好的
It's gonna be aII better tomorrow.
WeII, I pIan to take the worId by mysterious
That means feeIin' this
I give it a whiIe before you reaIIy miss
Off your tongue, ever since I was young
To act sIow, wanted the dough
Don't you know
I rip scenes, and Ieave 'em bent
From any state or continent
For mad doIIars and cents
And then advance my thoughts
And I arise, there's a grace Iike Arthur Ashe
To put me six with my cash
怎么回事? 你们都感觉到吗?
What's up? Y'aII feeIin' that?
韵律走调了
Yo, yo. That was off the chain, dawg.
绷得紧了点 再来这一节 如何?
Yo, dawg, that was tight. Do that verse again, right?
好吧 好吧 我们再来
CooI, cooI. Let's do it again.
WeII, I pIan to take the worId by mysterious
That means feeIin' this
I give it a whiIe before you reaIIy miss
Off your tongue--
搞什么鬼你怎么停下来了?
What the heII are you stoppin' for?
哦! -他倒下了 伙计
Oh! -Yo, he feII, man.
马文 怎么回事?
Marvin, what happened?
该死的
Damn.
我跟你说 医生 这些药片没用
I'm teIIing you, doc, these piIIs don't work.
好像它们反而使幻觉更严重了
It's Iike they're making the visions stronger.
我们可以增加剂量
We couId increase the dosage.
不! 算了吧! 我需要个专家
No! Forget it! I want a speciaIist.
我不在乎要付多少钱
I don't care how much it costs.
我要最好的能花钱请到的精神科医生 听见没有?
I want the best shrink that money can buy, you hear me?
哦 我听见了 没问题
Oh, I hear you, aII right.
我愿意帮助你...
And I'd Iike to heIp you...
但是你什么都不告诉我 德韦恩
but you're not giving me anything here, Dwayne.
我已经给过你一切机会...
I've given you every opportunity...
来向我们坦白
to come cIean with me.
不过看来你是不会把真♥相♥告诉我的了
But you seem incapabIe of teIIing me the truth.
这是你的最后机会 德韦恩
This is your Iast chance, Dwayne.
现在 要么你向我坦白你杀死了那个警♥察♥
Now, either you teII me that you kiIIed that cop...
要么我和其他侦探 我们会离开这间房♥...
or me and the detective here, we're gonna Ieave this room...
让这位警员来完成审问...用他的方法
and we're gonna Iet the officer here...finish up the interrogation-- his way.
现在的事没有发生过 这不是我的人生
This ain't happenin' to me. This ain't my Iife.
嘿! 你的人生就快完蛋了...
Hey! Your Iife is gonna be over...
如果你现在不迅速摆脱这件事的话!
if you don't snap out of it right now!
我的名字是马文·加登斯 而且我没有犯罪!
My name is Marvin Gardens, and I'm no criminaI!
马文 你还好吗? 你已经有一个很好的突破了
Marvin, are you OK? You have had a reaI breakthrough here.
我想我们需要挖得更深点 -不不不
I think we need to dig deeper. -No, no, no, no.
我们..我们不需要任何东西 伙计
We--we don't need nothin', man.
我不需要你 我不需要你的愚蠢问题
I don't need you. I don't need your stupid questions...
还有你的没用的药片
or your worthIess piIIs.
这些我全都不要 你知道原因吗?
I don't need any of it. You know why?
因为我在这边得到了一切
Because I got everything right here.
我有天赋 我有毅力
I got the taIent. I got the wiII.
我创造了这个人生
I made this Iife.
我应该享受这个人生!
I deserve this Iife!
没有人能把它从我这里夺走!
And nobody's gonna take it from me!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey! Yo!
嘿 你回来了 -嗨
Hey, there you are. -Hi.
我很担心你
I was gettin' worried about you.
哦 无需担心我 给我一个吻
Oh, don't worry about me. Give me my kiss.
这就对了
That's right.
我的唱片完成了
Finishing up my record.
真的完成了?
Are you reaIIy done?
是啊 实际上 我开始准备了...
Yeah. WeII, actuaIIy, I'm just gettin' started...
因为当唱片发行后...
'cause when the record come out...
我们就会搬到一个更大、更大的地方
we're gonna be movin' to a much, much bigger pIace.
是这里的两倍大 真的
Twice as big as this one. ReaIIy.
你听到我刚刚跟你妈妈说的话吗?
Did you hear what I just toId your mama?
放下那个
Put that down.
你听到我刚刚跟你妈妈说的话吗 小家伙?
Did you hear what I just toId your mama, IittIe man?
我可抓到你了 我可抓到你了
I gotcha. I gotcha.
你准备好和妈妈一起庆祝了吗?
Are you ready to ceIebrate with mama?
我们要飞了
Huh? We goin' fIyin'.
我们要去疯狂了 我们还要到处游玩
We gonna go crazy. We goin' aII over the pIace, too.
我们会去比利时...吃华夫饼
We goin' to BeIgium for waffIes.
宝贝 那些幻觉怎么样了?
Baby, what about those visions?
过来
Come here.
从现在开始 唯一我会看见的幻觉...
From now on, the onIy visions I'm gonna be seein'...
就是我有你有他有一切是多么幸运的事情
is how fortunate I am to have you and him and everything.
不可能比这更好了
It don't get no better than this.
是啊
Yeah.
他还活着 可是他的意识崩溃了
He's aIive, but his mind snapped.
你去得太尽了 辛克莱
You went too far, SincIair.
嘿 我只是做我该做的
Hey, did what I had to do.
你们不会相信这个的
You're not gonna beIieve this.
都市刚刚抓到那枪手
Metro just picked up the shooter.
一切都供认不纬了
Got a confession and everything.
德韦恩是清白的 -哦 老天
Dwayne's innocent. -Oh, man.
快找护理人员进来
Get a paramedic in here.
你TM瞪着我♥干♥什么?
What the heII are you Iookin' at me for?
我怎么会知道他说的其实是真的?
How was I supposed to know he was teIIing the truth?
那是什么? -看起来像是歌♥词
What is it? -Looks Iike Iyrics.
当我死掉 我想要高飞
''When I die, I want to be high.
永不担心 请把我的钞票和我葬在一起
Never worry, just bury me aIong with my currency.''
对于德韦恩 格兰特..又名马文·加登斯..来说
For Dwayne Grant, A.K.A. Marvin Gardens...
正义只是一个假象
Justice was just an iIIusion.
我创造了这个人生
I made this Iife.
因此他逃进了一个他亲自创造的幻象里
So he escaped into an iIIusion of his own making.
我应该享受这个人生!
And I deserve this Iife.
德韦恩 格兰特仍活在他的梦中...
Dwayne Grant-- Iiving out his dreams...
...在阴阳魔界里
in the TwiIight Zone.
没有人能把它从我这里夺走!
Nobody's gonna take it from me.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表