剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我开始在想这有点超过你的承受能力了
I'm starting to think that this is a IittIe much for you. No, no, I'm ready.
我们进去吧
Let's go.
哇哦 没我份 伙计
Whoa, whoa. Not me, paI.
你不来?
You're not coming?
我跟你说过我有好多事要去干!
I toId you I have things to do!
行了! 得了!
AII right, fine!
告诉我如何找到我的作者
Just teII me how I find my writer.
21-73号♥房♥
Room 2173.
要求见洛克萨妮
Ask for Roxanne.
洛克萨妮
Roxanne.
是的 创造力很高 讲了个好故事
Yeah, very creative, teIIs a good story.
是吗?
Yeah?
是哦 你无需过我这种生活
WeII, you don't have to Iive it.
老弟 难道要我大声叫苦吗!
Boy, am I gonna get yeIIed at.
现正开始接受报应部门职位的申请
AppIications for openings...in the Department of Retribution now being accepted.
威尔 弗兰克 威尔逊...
WiII Frank WiIson...
21-73
2173.
...情节发展监督办公室
...office of Supervised PIot Twists.
弗兰克 威尔逊 请给电♥话♥...
Frank WiIson, pIease caII...
嘿! 先别启动电梯!
Hey! HoId that eIevator!
因此我让他妻子把银行账户清空...
So I got the wife cIeaning out the bank account...
然后坐船前往巴哈马...
and then heading to the Bahamas...
全部大约有30万美元
aII toId about 300 grand.
嗯 那不正是去年的 股票诈骗中他所得到的金额吗?
Hmm. Isn't that what he made...on that stock swindIe Iast year?
我的主管说...
Yeah, weII, my supervisor says...
我没把"出乎意料"用够
I don't use enough irony.
嘿 你知不知道...
Hey, did you hear about...
那个丽莎·汤普金斯和巴里·路易斯的人生发展?
the Lisa Tompkins-Barry Lewis story Iine?
哦 那两个最终在一起了吗?
Oh, those two are finaIIy getting together?
我认为...
Yeah. WeII, I figure...
他们将会错过那同一辆巴士
they're going to miss the same bus.
哦 不 没有其他的见面机会了
Oh, no. Not another chance meeting.
什么? 这很浪漫
What? It's romantic.
哦 算了吧 我们不是巧合
Oh, come on, Lou. We're not Coincidence.
我们是命运
We're Fate.
呃 不好意思 你是洛克萨妮吗?
Uh, excuse me, are you Roxanne?
我是加布·奥布赖恩
Gabe O'Brien.
加布·奥布赖恩 加布·奥布赖恩...
Gabe O'Brien, Gabe O'Brien...
加布·奥布赖恩
Gabe O'Brien.
加布...你不能在这里的!
Gabe O'Bri-- you can't be here!
我们需要谈谈
Yeah, we need to taIk.
谈...
Ta--
你不能跟我交谈
You can't taIk to me.
那是违反公♥司♥政策的
That's against company poIicy.
是吗 去他的公♥司♥政策!
Yeah, weII, screw company poIicy!
呃 听着 奥布赖恩先生...
Uh, Iook, Mr. O'Brien...
这是非常不合规则的
this is highIy irreguIar.
我不得不要求你马上离开
I'm gonna have to ask you to Ieave, immediateIy.
另外 我还有太多的工作要做了
PIus, I have way too much work to do.
好吧 那就是我来这里要谈论的事情: 你的工作
Yeah, weII, that's what I'm here to taIk about: your work.
你就是写我人生的那个人 对吗?
You're the one that writes my Iife, right?
是的 你的 还有另外5999人的...
Yeah, yours and 5,999 others...
如果我不能在午夜之前完成明天的草稿的话
and if I don't have a rough draft...of tomorrow done by midnight...
明天就会有满箩筐的人无事可做 包括你在内
there's gonna be a Iot of peopIe...with nothing to do, incIuding you.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你不是应该在某个抢劫计划之中的吗?
Aren't you supposed to be in the middIe...of some hijack scheme?
是的 只是计划稍有点变化而已
Yeah, weII, it's a sIight change of pIan.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 你看 我把它全都安排好了
No, see, I got it aII Iaid out right here.
你应该回到费舍尔先生的房♥子里去的
You gotta get back to Mr. Fischer's house.
是吗 这不会发生的
Yeah, weII, it's not gonna happen.
但是你必须回去...
But you have to...
否则我将不得不把整个情节重写
otherwise I'm gonna have to rewrite...the entire scene.
你看 我...嘿
Look, I--hey.
这里我写了一段高速公路追逐...
I've got a freeway chase in here...
然后..然后你的车胎爆了...
and--and your tires go fIat...
那时你正坐在车子边缘...
and you're ridin' on rims...
火花忽然就冒了出来
and sparks are fIyin' out.
哈哈哈 听起来真是刺♥激♥!
Ha ha ha. That sounds pretty exciting!
确实刺♥激♥ 我的意思是..这将要发生 不过...
It is. I mean, weII, it wiII be, but--
不过我不会去做的 好吗?
But I'm not gonna do it, OK?
我不会再充当你为我所写 的这个垃圾人生里的角色的...
I'm no Ionger gonna be--be-- be part of this crummy Iife...you're writin' for me.
哇哦 你是在责怪我 对吗?
Wh-whoa. You're not bIaming me, are you?
你写的东西 你自己去经历
You wrote it, you Iive it.
听着 我写出每天的...
Yeah, weII, see, I write the day-to-day...
每周的事情 你知道吗?
week-to-week stuff, you know?
在林荫道绊倒、和朋友打架...
Trips to the maII, fights with friends--
交通事故
Car accidents.
嘿 你没有受伤
WeII, hey. You weren't hurt.
本来可能更糟的 相信我
CouId have been a Iot worse, trust me.
好的 我要知道是谁对这一切负责的
OK, I want to know who's responsibIe for aII this.
当然是上层管理部门
Upper management, of course.
他们负责每一个人的长♥期♥命运...
They're the ones in charge...of everyone's Iong-term destinies...
包括你的
incIuding yours.
听着 奥布赖恩先生...
Look, Mr. O'Brien...
我知道这不是一个完美的系统 好吗...
I know it's not a perfect system, OK...
但实际上我们从开始到现在 已经这样运作了很长时间了...
but we've been doing it for quite a Iong time...since the beginning, actuaIIy...
而据我所听到的 这个世界是一个很美好的地方
and from what I hear, the worId is a pretty nice pIace.
因此 如果你让我继续我的工作...
So if you just Iet me do my job...
我保证我会再研究一下那个抢劫情节...
I promise I'II take another Iook at that hijack scene...
看看我是否可以想出些没那么垃圾的事情
see if I can't come up...with something a IittIe Iess crummy.
好吗? 谢谢
OK? Thank you.
好吧 口里说感谢 但是没有谢意
WeII, thanks, but no thanks.
从现在开始...
Starting now...
我会自己负责我自己的人生
I'm taking responsibiIity for my own Iife.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
是的 从现在开始 我自己运作我的人生
Yeah. From now on, I am runnin' my Iife.
我自己做决定 我自己把握机会
I'm makin' my own decisions, I'm takin' my own chances.
好吧...
WeII...
你在说着的是 即兴创作
You're taIking about improvisation.
那是不可能的
That is out of the question.
那不是公♥司♥的政策
That is not company poIicy.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我会一直坐在这里直到问题得到解决
I am gonna sit here untiI this gets resoIved.
听着 老友 关于这个问题 绝对没有任何我可以做决定的余地 懂吗?
Look, dude, there is absoIuteIy nothing...I can do about this, OK?
公♥司♥政策就是公♥司♥政策
Company poIicy is company poIicy.
好吧 那么你将不得不把6000个人生暂停...
WeII, then you're gonna have to put 6,000 Iives on hoId...
洛克萨妮
Roxanne.
好
OK.
非常好
That's great.
现在你已经这样做了
Now you've done it.
你逼我采取行动
You forced my hand.
我在打电♥话♥给上层管理部门
I'm caIIing upper management.
哦 来吧
Ooh. Bring it on.
你最好害怕
Better be scared.
回答是"不"
The answer is no.
我们不能只因为一个不满意的送货员
We cannot change a Iong-standing poIicy...
就改变存在已久的政策...
just because of one unhappy deIivery feIIow.
早跟你说过
ToId you.
我可以使我的人生变得更好
Yeah, weII, I can make my Iife better.
我知道我可以的
I know I can.
这不是更好不更好的问题 奥布赖恩先生
It's not a question of better, Mr. O'Brien.
这是一个效率的问题
It's a question of efficiency.
多年的试验和研究已经完全确定地证明了...
Years of testing and research have shown...quite concIusiveIy...
当人们的生活由一个强力机构操控之时
that the worId runs more smoothIy...when peopIe's Iives...
世界会运转得更顺利
are controIIed by a higher power.
自生自灭是一个失败的建议
SeIf-determination is a Iosing proposition.
现在 如果你不介意的话 我还有个董事会会议要开
Now, if you wiII excuse me, I have a board meeting.
不不 等一下! 我还没完
No, no, wait! I'm not done.
是吗 那就继续说吧
Yes, weII, get on with it, then.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表