剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
It's Iike teIephone.
我是说 我想过既然我能收
I mean, I figure if I can receive it...
那我就应该能发
I can send it.
它起作用的频率与微波相同
It operates on the same frequency as microwaves.
然而 我不得不远离这些该死的电器 因为当它们起作用时
AIthough, I have to stay the heII away...from these things 'cause when they're on...
我会越来越带电 你明白吗?
they charge me up, you know?
你怎样处理所有的这些情况?
How are you coping with aII this stuff?
当精神高度集中 像现在这样
WeII, being up high Iike this...
就会使各种声音降低音量
it quiets the noise down a IittIe bit.
层次分明
And one on one...
如果你情绪波动
if you're not fIippin' out...
我就能很好的控制它
then I can pretty much controI it.
你能收到我的想法?
Can you receive...me?
我意思是 我像是什么?
I mean, what am I Iike?
你在引导我...
You're guiding me...
一只小动物...
to a toy...
一只绿色大熊...
to a green bear.
对 那是我的...呃...
Yeah, that's, my, uh...
那是我的爱尔兰幸运熊---墨菲
that's my Iucky Irish bear Murphy.
当我还...呃...当我还小的时候
When I was, uh... When I was a IittIe kid...
我实实在在的病了好长的一段时间
I was reaIIy, reaIIy sick for a reaIIy Iong time.
脑膜炎 不是闹着玩的
Meningitis. It's not fun.
但是他一直令我保持信心
But he kept me beIieving...
而且我知道如果有天我好起来
and I knew that if I got better one day that...
我会尝试去当其他人的墨菲
I'd try and be a Murphy for others.
所以
So...
我认为 我们将会是很好的朋友
I think we shouId just be friends.
我...
WeII, I...
我...我认为我们将会是很好的朋友
I...I think that we shouId just be friends...
因为...我们...我们应该明确大家的关系
because--we shouId we shouId definiteIy...keep it at that.
大自然加班工作
Mother nature's workin' overtime.
暴风雨是冲着我来的
The storms are foIIowin' me.
这太荒谬了 伙计
That's crazy, man.
别这样叫我
Don't caII me that.
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
我嘴里又充满了金属的味道
I got that metaI taste in my mouth again...
就像我正在舔吸一根铜管
Iike I'm suckin' on a copper tube.
你听够多了 我们回家去
You got enough. Let's go home.
不
No.
我们走吧
Let's go.
还不到时候
I'II say when.
荡过来
There you go!
哇! 你荡得多高啊!
Wow! You're going so high!
再来一次
One more time.
荡过来
There you go.
荡过去
There ya go.
荡过来
There ya go.
好 现在你自己荡起来
OK, now push yourseIf.
泰勒!
TyIer!
泰勒!
TyIer!
我不知道 巴迪 他在里面的...
I don't know, Buddy. He was in here...
我找你好几小时了
Been caIIin' you for hours.
别过来
Not too cIose.
现在我不想因读到你的心而产生幻觉
I don't want to feeI you...freakin' out at me right now.
是为你 不是被你
It's for you, not at you.
到现在已经两个月了
It's been 2 months now.
我们正在挣大钱
We're makin' money hand over fist.
我是说 我...我不知道我还能向谁说
I mean, I--I don't know who eIse to taIk to.
我意思是 他变得贪得无厌
I mean, he can't stop grasping out--
我们甚至在我从未听说的岛上开了银行账户
we got bank accounts on isIands...that I never even heard of.
但为什么他仍继续在干
But why does he keep on going?
我认为他甚至有点不正常了
I don't even think he's got that straight anymore.
我...我想他是因为你而继续干的
I--I think he's doin' it for you.
美元/日元 兑换率...
DoIIar/yen exchange rate...
可能会更彻底的改变
might change even more radicaIIy.
在大后方 神秘的金融家泰勒·安德鲁·沃德 刚刚宣布了本杰明科技公♥司♥被逼破产倒闭
On the home front, it was just announced...that Benjamin Tech...has been forced into bankruptcy...by mysterious financier TyIer Andrew Ward.
...不知来自何处...
...coming from nowhere...
仅经过几周的培训...
in a few weeks of training...
也许我们应该收手一段时间
Maybe we shouId get out for a whiIe.
这真是快过头了
It's just too much too soon.
嘿 伙计 这游戏不是我发明的
Hey, man, I didn't invent this game...
不过现在我得让他们好好看看该怎么玩
but now I'm gonna show 'em how to pIay it!
现在他想要一架私人飞机
Now he wants to get his own pIane.
他以为他是总统
He thinks he's the president.
不要偷懒不干活 我能听见
Don't Iie about me. I can hear you.
真好笑
It was a joke.
听着 我很高兴你来了
Look, I'm reaIIy gIad you caIIed.
他整天都在想着你
He's been thinkin' about you aII day.
我没有读心术 所以...
And I don't read minds, so...
放心吧
That's sweet.
我明天再来看你 泰
I'II see you tomorrow, Ty.
好的
Yeah.
放下瓶子和玻璃杯就行了
Just the bottIe and the gIasses, yes.
我以为我上次把你吓坏了
I thought I scared you off Iast time.
你要来点非常珍贵的百年西伯利亚伏特加?
WouId you Iike some very rare...100-year-oId Siberian vodka?
我这周会休假几天
I took a coupIe of days off work this week...
已决定了去做一个小小的研究计划
decided to do a IittIe research project.
我没在读你的心 我没有 我只是...
I'm not reading you. I am not. I just--
我现在只是在欣赏你
I'm soaking you in right now.
你真漂亮
You are so beautifuI.
你知道在梵蒂冈有关于受过雷击的人的纪录吗?
Did you know that the Vatican has records of peopIe...who have been struck by Iightning...
你也知道后来他们成了圣徒吗?
and then they become saints?
你想我去向教会介绍我自己?
You want me to teII the church about myseIf?
我很担心你 泰勒
I'm worried about you, TyIer.
我认为你有个实在的才能
I think you have a reaI gift...
而且我认为如果你把它用在正途上...
and I think that if you found a good way to use it...
你可能会... -暴露我自己
you might be-- -ReveaI myseIf.
你知道要是他们发现我的秘密 他们会怎么做吗?
Do you know what they wouId do...if they found out about me?
这会成为传说
It wouId be mythic!
那群渺小的人类会打♥压♥和摧毁他们害怕的东西
The smaII peopIe rise up...and destroy those they fear.
为什么他们会害怕像你这样的人呢? ...能在法庭上作正确裁决
Why wouId they fear someone...who couId determine the truth in courts...
...能帮助研究精神紊乱
heIp research mentaI disorders?
你甚至可以进入昏迷病人的思维
You might even be abIe to reach peopIe in comas!
你准备作演讲吗?
You prepared a speech.
我为你害怕
I'm scared for you.
巴迪说你几乎没有睡过
Buddy says you bareIy sIeep anymore.
你打算要干什么?
What are you gonna do?
我打算要买♥♥一个漂亮的小岛
I'm gonna buy...a beautifuI isIand.
和我这一生中最关心的人一起拥有它
And share it with the one person...that I care about in this Iife.
巴迪肯定会很高兴的
Buddy must be fIattered.
巴迪将会留在这里处理各种事宜
Buddy's gonna stay here and take care of things.
这听起来像是在求婚
That sounds Iike a proposaI...
而我仍然处于你已知道的那个时期 泰
and I'm stiII at...the getting-to-you-know stage, Ty.
我们可以这样做
We couId do this.
我渴望这个...我意思是 考虑一下
I dream about this. I mean, think about it.
我们可以为你建立一个墨菲 熊基金会
We couId set up a Murphy Bear Foundation for you.
你能关心照顾全世界的小孩子
You can work with kids aII over the worId...
在他们堕落之前
before they're corrupt.
堕落?你以为自己能做审判?
Corrupt? Who are you to judge?
看看你 这些全是你巧取豪夺得回来的
Look at you. You're steaIing to get aII this.
我只是...我得到真实情况
I just-- I take the truth...
然后我投资 我所做的就这些
and I invest. That's aII I do.
真实情况?
The truth?
你正在操纵市场
You're manipuIating the economy.
你把本杰明 科技公♥司♥弄垮
You caused Benjamin Tech to faII.
那些是实实在在的人 泰勒!
These are reaI peopIe, TyIer!
你所得到的每一元都是来自别人的希望
Every doIIar that you take comes from someone's hope!
这只不过是一个大型游戏
It's just a giant game.
如果你承受不了失败你就不应该去玩
You shouIdn't pIay unIess you can afford to Iose.
我要和你绝交
I want to shake you!
你太愚蠢 太自私
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表