剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
这算是什么鸟问题?
OK, what kind of question is that?
我当然会
Of course I wouId have.
即使知道他是个黑人?
Even though he's BIack?
我不是个种族主义者
I'm not a racist.
我从没说过你是
I never said you were.
你不需要为这而感到内疚
You got nothin' to feeI guiIty about...
我的朋友 因为你根本没做错
'cause you, my friend, did nothing wrong.
哦…
Oh...
嘿 查理 过得好吗?
Hey, CharIie. How you doin'?
呃 有什么信息?给我
Uh, messages, pIease?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 斯蒂芬·加布 过得好吗?
Hey, Steph. Gabe, how you doin'?
早上好
Good morning.
嘿 放松点 没事吧?
Hey...reIax, aII right?
它没有看起来那么差
It's not as bad as it Iooks.
这对你的皮肤没有好处
That can't be good for your skin.
只是个小意外 就这样而已
Just had a IittIe accident, that's aII.
紫外线灯的意外?
With a sunIamp?
紫外线灯?你在说什么啊?
SunIamp? What are you taIking about?
这里
Here.
看看
Take a Iook.
噢 好消息是没有黑瘤 或者任何黑瘤变种的迹象
WeII, good news is there's no sign of meIanoma...or abnormaIities of any kind.
关于你的皮肤 我很高兴告诉你没有疾病
Your skin, I'm happy to say, is disease free.
好的 那我到底是怎么样了?
OK, then what's going on with me?
就我所能看到的 没有任何问题
Nothing as far as I can see.
对于一个混血儿来说 你的黑色素含量处于正常水平
Your meIanosome IeveIs are within the norm...for a person of mixed race.
混血儿? 混...
Mixed race? Mixed--
高加索血统 非洲美洲混血
Park Caucasian, part African-American.
我不是非美混血
Yeah! I'm not part African-American.
我根本不是非美混血
I'm not African-American at aII!
你看看我驾驶执照上的照片
I showed you the photo on my driver's Iicense!
麦格瑞维先生 我是一名皮肤病学家
Mr. McGreevey, I'm a dermatoIogist...
并非一名精神病医生
not a psychiatrist.
你说我是...
You saying I'm...
你现在说我疯了? 这...那...
you saying I'm crazy now? Is that--that--
我是在说 黑色素不可能一夜之间出现
I'm saying that meIanin IeveIs...do not increase radicaIIy overnight.
皮肤色素是由基因决定的
Skin pigmentation is determined geneticaIIy.
你知道个屁
You know what?
我不知道哪里出错了
I don't know what's goin' on here...
不过我告诉你
but Iet me teII you somethin'--
我知道我是什么人 好吗?
I know who I am, OK?
我还知道我父母是什么人
And I know who my parents are.
你懂个屁
You know what?
你无法帮我
You can't heIp me.
我会去找个真正能帮我的人 明白吗?
I'II find someone who can, OK?
嘿 亲爱的 是你吗?
Hey, honey. Is that you?
你提早回来了?
You're home earIy--
你想做什么?
What do you want?
你是怎样进来的?
How did you get in here?
你在说什么啊?
What are you taIkin' about?
离我远点 我要叫警♥察♥了!
You get away from me! I'II caII the poIice!
希拉里 甜心 是我啊 马特
HiIary, sweetie, it's me...Matt.
我的丈夫在哪里?
Where's my husband?
我就站在你面前
I'm standin' right here!
雷吉
Reggie!
雷吉 平静下来
Reggie, caIm down!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 你要去哪里?
Hey, where you goin'--
雷吉 安静下来
Reggie, settIe down!
停下
Stay.
停下
Stay!
真是个好孩子
Be a good boy!
嘿 你 站住!
Hey, you! HoId it right there!
我手里有枪 伙计
I got a gun, man!
汉克 不是你想象的那样子
Hank, it's not what you think!
我是马特·麦格瑞维
I'm Matt McGreevey.
蹲下!我会开枪的
Get down! I'II shoot!
我可以证明
I can prove it.
我会开枪的 伙计
I'II do it, man!
我想要一个房♥间
I'd Iike a room.
单人房♥? -最好不过
SingIe? -That'II do.
好的 一晚上125元美金
OK, it's $1 25 a night.
你用什么方式付款?
How'd you Iike to pay?
信♥用♥卡♥
Credit card.
好的 请拿出身份证
OK. Got a picture I.D.?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我想了下
On second thought...
还是给现金吧
I'II...pay cash.
好的 我还是需要看看你的证件
Yeah. I'm stiII gonna need to see some I.D.
给现金喔
With cash?
听着 先生 我不要有任何麻烦...
Look, mister, I don't want any troubIe--
我给双倍价钱
What if we make it an even...
我当然是乐意收钱
WeII, that's OK by me...
但是你想要房♥间
but if you want a room...
我仍然要看你的身份证
I stiII have to see a picture I.D.
算了
Just forget it.
是的 一辆银色雷克萨斯
Yeah, a siIver Lexus.
看起来完全像个盘子
Looks Iike the pIate, aII right.
计程车!
Taxi!
嘿! 嘿--嘿-嘿!
Hey! Hey--h-hey!
好的 先生 你要去哪里?
Yes, sir. Where can I take you?
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch.
这种事常有发生 是吗?
Happens aII the time, don't it?
谁在外面?
Who's out there?
如果你是记者
If you're a reporter...
我侄女想和你谈谈 伙计
my niece is through taIkin' to you peopIe.
我不是个记者
I'm not a reporter.
约翰
John!
不
No.
我不是你以为的那个人
I'm not who you think.
我不明白 我...
I don't understand. I--
我在陈尸所工作 我帮你验的尸
I was at the morgue. I identified your body!
我不是约翰·伍德里尔
I'm not John WoodreII.
那么你究竟是谁?
Then who the heII are you?
我的名字是马特·麦格瑞维
My name's Matt McGreevey.
真是非常怪异 你看上去和他一模一样
It's the damndest thing... you Iook just Iike him!
这里是伍德里尔夫人的家吗?
Is Mrs. WoodreII home?
什么事?
Why?
我必须得和她谈谈
I need to speak with her.
当她的丈夫被杀时 我在现场
I was there when her husband was attacked.
你看见了
You see?
我是马修·麦格瑞维
Matthew McGreevey.
这是什么垃圾?
What kind of crap is this?
是个白人!
This is a white man!
这是我
This is me!
至少在今天之前
At Ieast up untiI today.
先生 你最好详细告诉我 究竟TMD发生了什么事
Mister, you better teII me what the heII's goin' on here.
我正要说
I'm trying to!
保持冷静 请小声点
Keep your voice down!
我必须和伍德里尔夫人谈谈
I need to speak with Mrs. WoodreII.
你给我离她远点 听见了吗?
You Ieave her out of this, you hear me?
但她是唯一有可能帮我的人
But she may be the onIy one that can heIp me.
帮你?怎样帮你?
HeIp you? HeIp you how?
帮我变回我自己
HeIp change me back.
伙计 我给你5秒的时间从我家门口滚开
Man, you got about...5 seconds to get off this porch...
否则我会报♥警♥
or I'm caIIin' the poIice.
不 等等 你一定要听我说
No, wait! You're gonna Iisten to me!
约翰·伍德里尔
John WoodreII...
冲出来冲到我车子旁边求我帮他
came running up to my car asking for heIp.
但是我开车走了 事情就从那时开始
Instead, I drove away. That's when it started.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表