剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
看这里多么绿啊
It's so green.
欢迎你们来这里
WeII, heIIo there, foIks.
嗨 我们是今天搬到这里的
Hi. We're movin' in today.
噢 请让我看看您的身份证
Ah. CouId I see some I.D., pIease?
谢谢
Thank you.
非常欢迎你们来到 万年青庄园…
WeII, weIcome to Evergreen Estates...
温斯洛先生和温斯洛夫人
Mr. and Mrs. WinsIow.
今天早上 搬运车已经把你们的东西运来了
The, uh, moving van...deIivered your things this morning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
噢 这两位一定是你们可爱的女儿了
And these must be your daughters.
你好 阳光少女们
HeIIo there, sunshine.
在我的PP上印有一个向日葵的图案 想瞧瞧吗?
I have a sunfIower on my ass if you're interested.
枫树街在你前面第3路口左转
MapIe street is your third Ieft turn.
这就是温斯洛一家:
Meet the WinsIows:
一个正在寻求好方法来 管好他们麻烦女儿的家庭
a famiIy searching for a way...to controI their troubIed teen.
他们将要去的这个遥远的安全社区
How far they're wiIIing to go...wiII take them to a gated community,,,
这个地方只有在阴阳魔界才能被找到
whose address can onIy be found...in The TwiIight Zone.
我只能指望我不会 受你的恶劣行为所影响
I promised myseIf I wasn't gonna...Iet your bad attitude get to me...
但该死的 我厌倦了你的嬉皮士举止
but damn it, I am tired of your antics.
拜托 艾德 你知道医生是如何说你的心脏的
Ed, pIease. You know what the doctor said...about getting upset.
你认为她有考虑她会不会 令我再次心脏病发作吗?
You think she cares...if she gives me another heart attack?
就是这个意思
That is mean.
你应该道歉 爹地
You shouId apoIogize, daddy.
当她差点烧毁了她的学校时
Did she apoIogize to me...
她向我道歉了吗?
when she nearIy burned down her schooI?
她有向谁道歉过吗?
Did she apoIogize to anyone?
好吧 我看见那群怪胎正在向我展示傻乎乎
AII right. I see the geeks...now show me some freaks.
那是什么?
What's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
她不是唯一一个想要哭的人
She's not the onIy one who feeIs Iike crying.
哈喽
HeI-Io.
饮料时间!
Break time!
我准备来一小杯加了酸橙的龙舌兰酒
I'II have a shot of tequiIa...with a Iime wedge.
或者...柠檬汁?
Or...Iemonade wiII work.
刚才那柠檬汁…
The Iemonade...
你两个老不死的放什么进去了?
what did you guys put in it?
亲爱的 这是为了你好
Honey, it's for your own good.
你正在另一维度进行旅行
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂
but of mind...
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程
a journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
什么?
What?
这是什么?
What the?
什么?
What?
什么? 垃圾!
What?! Crap!
你这讨厌鬼
You bastards!
你怎么能这样子对待我 妈?
Mommy, how couId you do this to me?
这是我的身体!
This is my body!
看看你一直是怎样来对待它的
And Iook how you've been treating it.
艾德
Ed.
哦 什么?
Oh, what?
你不喜欢我的纹身
You don't Iike my tattoos, huh?
我下次纹个更大的
I'II get bigger ones!
你不喜欢我的头发?
You don't Iike my hair?
我会剃光它
I'II shave it off!
他们把我的耳环也弄走了
They made me take my earrings off, too.
真是疯狂
This is insane!
你迷昏我 弄掉我的纹身…
You drug me, you take my tats...
扔光我的CD 取走我所有东西!
my CDs, everything!
宝贝 这都是为了你好
Honey, it is for your own good.
你的父母非常爱你 詹娜
Your parents Iove you very much, Jenna.
他们在我面前说过好多次
They've toId me many times.
你TMD究竟是谁?
Who the heII are you?
克利夫·布鲁克斯
CIiff Brooks...
万年青庄园的住户委员会主席
head of the Evergreen Homeowners Association.
所以这些都是你想出来的鬼主意?
So this was your idea?
詹娜 你还没有意识到你父母把家 搬来这里必须要作出什么样的牺牲吗?
Jenna, do you reaIize...what your parents had to sacrifice...to move here?
我们拥有的一切
Everything we own.
你的父母正使你远离外面那个充满了
Your parents are providing you...a haven from the outside worId...
迷魂药、流氓说唱乐、暴♥力♥电影的世界
with its drugs, gangster rap, vioIent movies.
哦 你说的正好都是我喜欢的
Oh, you mean everything I care about?
生活中充满了廉价交易
Life is fuII of trade-offs.
不管怎样
Whatever.
你没办法改变我的
You're not gonna change me.
那不公平 爹地
That wasn't fair, daddy.
香烟使爸爸的心脏病发作
Cigarettes gave daddy a heart attack.
他毫无根据的就认为我是故意的
Not according to him. He thinks I did.
无论如何 你要怎样逃避他们?
How'd you sneak 'em in, anyway?
躲在树干里?钻进跨接电缆下面 ?
In the trunk, underneath the jumper cabIes.
听着 朱尔斯 我必须离开这里
Listen, JuIes, I gotta get outta here.
你的意思是 你要逃跑?
You mean running away?
对 我... 我必须在我还知道自己是谁的时候离开
Yeah. I--I gotta get away...whiIe I stiII know who I am.
你打算走掉 留下我在这里?
You're just gonna Ieave me here?
不是 我一找到住处和一些钱之后 我就会回来带你走
No. I'II come back for you...just as soon as I get a pIace, some money--
你会才怪
The heII you wiII.
嘿 看你说的
Hey, watch your Ianguage.
但是爸妈是因为你才搬来这里的
But mom and dad moved here...because of you.
是呀 兴许他们还能得到赔偿呢
WeII, maybe they can get a refund.
迈克 沃尔特 你俩小子在干什么?
Mike. WaIt. How you guys doin'?
所以他们也给了你那种柠檬汁
So they got you with the Iemonade, too, huh?
是的 他们用同样的办法在我到这里的头一晚就把我全身都清理了
Yep, the same way they stripped me cIean...my first night here.
欢迎来到万年青天堂
WeIcome to heavenIy Evergreen.
你在这里住了多久了?
How Iong have you Iived here?
已经有足够长的时间让我去尝试 每一种有可能逃出这里的方法
Long enough to know that if there was a way out...I'd have found it aIready.
你怎么能忍♥受住到现在?
How do you survive?
因为我找到方法了
I got ways.
我叫罗根
I'm Logan.
我叫詹娜
Jenna.
温斯洛家的 我知道
WinsIow, I know.
今年16岁
16 years oId.
两次少年劳动改造
Arrested twice for possession.
因为与一个助教发生性关系而被 圣十字学院开除 不错嘛
Got suspended from HoIy Cross...for sIeeping with a teacher's aide. Nice.
我...我原以为是个男的
I--I'm assuming it was a ''he.''
你是怎样知道这些事情的?
How do you know about aII this?
首先 住户委员会那里保存有 住在这里的所有家庭的档案
WeII, the Homeowners Association has fiIes...on aII the famiIies Iiving here...
其次 我正好有一条档案室的钥匙
and I happen to have a key to the fiIe room.
这个地方看起来象一座监狱
This pIace is Iike a prison.
没错 虽然它不像阿卡狄亚那么糟糕
Yeah. AIthough it's not as bad as Arcadia.
阿卡狄亚? 那是什么?
Arcadia? What's that?
我认为它就像一所军事学校
I think it's, Iike-- Iike a miIitary schooI.
明白吗? 要是你向别人撒尿 他们就会把你送进去
See, if you piss peopIe off...that's where they send you.
设想一下布鲁克斯和其他的风暴骑兵 把你送到你知道不妙的地方去
And if Brooks and the rest of the storm troopers...send you somepIace, you know it ain't good.
那么你在这周围做什么有趣的事?
So, what do you do to have fun around here?
我做的...我总是在做家庭作业
WeII, there's--there's aIways homework.
兴许我有一个藏起来的MP3机
Or I got a stash of MP3s...
一瓶杰克酒 和少量香烟
a bottIe of Jack, and a IittIe weed...
全都埋在离这不远的地方
aII buried not far from here.
我的英雄
My hero.
这个星期六将举办一次社区野餐
There's a community picnic this Saturday--
为那些孩子们准备了满袋满袋的沙拉酱
sack races, 3-bean saIad...cIay making for the kiddies.
哦 你会去那里 这是强制性的
Oh, you'II be there. Yeah, it's mandatory.
每个人都要到那里去
Everyone's there.
不过我认为这是我们逃离这里的好机会 并且搞乱他们的规矩
But I say that we meet up...grab a bIanket...sneak back up here, and break some ruIes.
预我一份
I'm in.
这就是我喜欢它的方式
That's the way I Iike it.
你得费时间等他克服障碍过来
You shouId have him come over...spend some time.
找到他了吗?
Found him yet?
还没有 不过我们会找到的
Not yet, but we wiII.
那里没有地方藏身
There's no pIace to hide.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表