剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
别收线 他刚进门
HoId on, he just waIked in.
给你 是乐音杂♥志♥
There you are. Sound magazine.
这是他们第三次打电♥话♥来了
It's the third time they've caIIed.
你要去哪里?
Where you goin'?
买♥♥新衣服出席今晚的聚会
Dress shopping for the party tonight.
你看起来太漂亮了 请不要抛弃我
You Iook too good just to run out on me.
你满身是汗 -没问题的 没问题的
You're aII sweaty. -That's OK, that's OK.
拜托快点 在6:45豪华轿车就会来到
Come on, now. 6:45, the Iimo wiII be here.
不要忘记
Do not forget.
我不会忘记的 -很好
I won't forget. -AII right.
我是马文·加登斯 老兄 说话吧
Yo, this is Marvin Gardens, man, speak.
还好吗? 我是达内尔·沃克
What up? It's DarneII WaIker.
我们正在做着年度十大最有影响力嘻哈艺人的列表
We're doing our annuaI top ten Iist...for most infIuentiaI hip-hop artists.
只是想核对一些事实 如果你有空的话
Just wanted to check some facts, if you got a minute.
好的 那么 今年我排在第几位?
OK, so, where do I rank this year?
第三位 你上升了两位
Number three. You're up two pIaces.
我已经听过太多版本了
I've heard so many stories, dawg.
其实你是怎样选择现在的名字的?
How did you reaIIy choose your name?
它的来源是这样的 伙计...
WeII, it went down Iike this, man--
我小时候很爱玩大富翁
as a kid, I Ioved MonopoIy.
所有人都爱玩 你明白我的意思?
Everybody Ioved it, you know what I'm sayin'?
我的家人...我们一直在玩这个...
My famiIy, we pIayed it aII the time...
所有人都想要香蕉岛地皮...
and everybody wanted BoardwaIk...
所有人都想要越洋广场地皮...
and everybody wanted Park PIace...
除了我 我喜欢马文·加登斯地皮...
but me, I Ioved Marvin Gardens...
因为马文·加登斯是冷门地皮...
because Marvin Gardens was a sIeeper...
它是最棒的一块地
it was a primo piece of property.
对我来说它是棋盘上最好的地点
It was the best spot on the board to me.
你明白我在说什么吗?
You know what I'm taIkin' 'bout?
而除了我还有谁能总是得到第一所饭店?
And who aIways got they hoteI first but me?
这就是我现在的名字的来源
So that's how I got my name.
关于那个谣言你怎么看?
WeII, is there anything to that rumor...
你的绰号♥在抵♥制♥你发行的第一盘带子
that your IabeI rejected your first tape you deIivered?
该死 不! 没什么...
HeII, no! Ain't noth--
听着 那确实是个谣言 伙计
Listen, that's exactIy what it is, man.
它是个谣言 你懂我的意思吧?
It's a rumor, you know what I'm sayin'?
我得说 听好 他们甚至没听过那张唱片...
I mean, Iisten, they ain't even heard the record yet...
当他们听了那张唱片之后 他们会来亲吻我的脚!
and when they hear the record, they gonna be kissin' my feet!
你明白吗? 听着 听好
You understand that? Look, Iisten.
我录制了恰克·阿莫克音轨 我录制了乔利音轨...
I got Chuck Amok on the track, I got LiI' JoIIy on the track...
我录制了儿童音轨 这张唱片简直是怪物!
I got Kid Bang on the track. This record is a monster!
哦 老兄 这将能平息谣言!
Oh, man, that's gonna be off the hook!
嘿 我知道你很忙
Hey, yo, I know you're busy.
只不过还有个问题
Just one more question.
如果你失去了现有的一切你会做什么?
If you Iost it aII right now, what wouId you do?
我可能会去玩大量的电视游戏...
I'd probabIy pIay a whoIe Iot more video games...
明白我的意思吗?
you know what I mean? Ha ha ha ha ha.
无需置疑
No doubt about it.
不过听着 老弟 迟些再找我 好吗?
But Iisten, man, hoIIer at me Iater, OK?
如你所愿 嘿 谢谢你抽时间
You got it. Hey, thanks for your time.
好的 达内尔 安好
OK, DarneII. Peace.
我们应该呆在这里直到那一方...
We shaII wait here untiI the part--
干得不赖 小子 但我们需要的是...
That's a good job, man. OK, but what you need--
呃? 爆红 爆红
Uh-huh. Hit the red. Hit the red.
Boom! 哦!
Boom! Oh!
干得好 小子
Good job, man.
然而你知道 一小时后我们要练篮球 对吗?
You know we got youth basketbaII in an hour, though, right?
嗯? -很好 很好 很好
Uh-huh. -Good, good, good.
只能玩多10分钟 好吗?
Ten more minutes on this, OK?
当你在你的游戏中去到像马文·加登斯一样的地位...
When you're at the top of your game Iike Marvin Gardens...
唯一要克服的事情就是害怕
the onIy thing Ieft to conquer is fear--
害怕你的成功将不会持续...
fear that your success won't Iast...
也许 仅仅是也许...
that maybe, just maybe...
你可能会跌落回你曾经逃脱的生活里
You might faII back into a Iife you once escaped.
放松点 你想要杀死他吗?
Lighten up. You trying to kiII him?
这是这个卑鄙小人应得的
It's what this scumbag deserves.
好了 够了
AII right. That's enough.
我肯定你能体会到这名警员的愤怒
I'm sure you can appreciate the officer's passion.
你干掉了他的拍档 这就像杀了他的家人
You capped his partner. That's Iike kiIIing famiIy.
你在说什么? 我不是杀♥警♥♥察♥的凶手
What are you taIking about? I'm not a cop kiIIer.
不是? 现在 你是我们找到的唯一嫌疑人
No? WeII, right now, you're the onIy suspect we got.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You are traveIing to another dimension--
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度... 而且还有灵魂...
a dimension, not onIy of sight and sound...but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
我进了巴尼的店...
So I'm in Barney's...
他们进了一批白人小妞要的有内垫的内♥裤♥
and they got these new pants for white girIs...with padding sewn into the tush.
你能相信吗?
Can you beIieve it?
我想要把那个烧掉的
I'm trying to burn it off...
他们却为了把它弄上去而额外付款
and they're paying extra to put it on.
你又来了一次幻觉 对吧?
You had another one of those visions, didn't you?
马文 你有这些幻觉已经几周了
Marvin, you've been having these for weeks now.
你看 没事的
Look, it's nothin'.
这只是录制唱片的压力
It's just pressure from making this record.
你是否介意今晚我们留在家里?
You mind if we stay home tonight?
无所谓
Whatever.
不过我真的认为...
But I reaIIy think...
你应该去看看精神科医生
that you shouId see a psychiatrist.
我不会去看精神科医生的! 别叫我去
I am not seeing a shrink! Don't ask me to.
我独自完成了所有的这些事
I did aII this on my own.
我不想人们认为我不能持续下去
I don't need peopIe thinkin' that I can't keep it together.
你以为你会失去你的街头信誉? 就为了这个?
You think you're gonna Iose your street cred? Is that it?
宝贝 听我说
Baby, Iisten.
人们喜欢的不是你的形象
It's not your image that peopIe Iove.
是你的音乐、你的精神
It's your music. It's your souI.
马文 我爱你...
Marvin, I Iove you...
要我看你忍♥受这个还不如杀了我
and it kiIIs me to see you suffer Iike this.
好吗? 听我一次?
AII right? You hear me?
好吧 那就笑笑
OK, then smiIe.
今天你唱这个如何? 准备开始
Did you hit this today? It's on.
嘿 我们来吧
Hey, Iet's make it happen.
怎么啦 宝贝?
Yo, yo, yo, yo, what's up, baby?
怎么样 伙计? -恰克 还好吧 老弟?
What's up, man? -Chuck, what's happenin', man?
我很好 正在工作 -很好
I'm aII right. I'm workin'.
非常好 -你准备唱这个吗? 我们来合唱如何 伙计?
You ready to hit this? Let's do the chorus, man.
嘿 那就来吧 快来 -我们来吧
Hey, Iet's do it. Let's go. -Let's make it happen.
嘿 奏乐 老弟 -"I can't help it..."
Hey, yo, roII it, man. - I can't heIp it...
很好 我们开始 -"Just give me..."
AII right, here we go. - Just give me...
就是这样
Then go Iike this.
When I die I wanna be high
Never worry, just bury me
AIong with my currency
When I die I wanna be high
Never worry, just bury me
行了吗? -明白 没问题
Got that? -I got it. I got it.
嘿 重新开始 从头奏乐
Hey, yo, yo, yo, yo, roII it again, roII it again.
"I can't help it" -OK 就是这里...
I can't heIp it -OK, so this time...
Five, six, seven...
5、6、7...
When I die I wanna be high
Never worry, just bury me
AIong with my currency
When I die I wanna be high
Never worry, just bury me
AIong with my currency
When I die I wanna be high
Never worry, just bury me
AIong with my currency
When I die I wanna be high
Never worry, just bury me
And that's forever, my Iord
发生什么事了 老兄?
What's goin' on, man?
驾驶证和行驶证
Driver's Iicense and registration.
见鬼 难以置信
Damn, I can't beIieve this.
你最好相信
WeII, you better beIieve it.
我们有证人看见你从犯罪现场逃离...
We got a witness that saw you running from the crime scene...
把什么东西扔到田里去
throwing something into that fieId.
现在 我们找到那东西了 是把枪...
Now, we find that something was a gun...
你等于被摆进锅里了
you're as good as fried.
除非你向我们坦白一切
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表