剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
发动不起来
It won't start.
一点反应都没有 它甚至转动不了
Nothing happens. It won't even turn over.
我去试试我的车
I'II try mine.
我认为我们应该走到足球场去
I think we shouId waIk over to the soccer fieId.
谁跟我一起去?
Who's coming with me?
蒂龙 那有15英里远
Tyrone, it's 15 miIes.
没有任何理由去认为...
There's no reason to beIieve...
...那边的车子也都不能发动
the cars aren't working over there.
也许现在所有人都正在回来的路上了
Maybe everybody's on their way back here right now.
你动动嘴皮子倒是挺容易的 霍利
That's easy for you to say, HoIIy.
你还没有孩子 (不了解那种感受)
You don't have any kids.
布伦特跟我谈起过电磁脉冲
Brent toId me about eIectromagnetic puIses.
它们可以覆盖非常大的范围...
They cover huge areas...
中止计算机的运行 中止电力的输送
stop computers from working, stop power from working.
我们的车子里全都有计算机晶片的
AII our cars have computer chips in them.
这很好的解释了...
That wouId expIain...
...为什么我儿子的游戏机死机...
why my son's game thing stopped working...
...和手♥机♥的问题了
and the ceII phones.
是什么导致的? 太阳耀斑?
What causes that, soIar fIare?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!
Terrorists!
他们先损坏一切东西 然后入侵!
They'II knock everything out, then invade!
一定是这样 我要去拿我的枪
That's it. I'm getting my gun.
哇哦 我们不要恐慌
Whoa, Iet's not panic.
哇哦 不 得了! 得了!
Whoa, whoa, no. Come on! Come on!
现在 我们的车子开不了 我们的手♥机♥ 电♥话♥打不了...
Now, our cars aren't working, our phones aren't working...
收音机除了停播的台能收到什么都收不到
and there's nothing on the radio but dead air...
如果爆♥炸♥起来怎么办? 我们有想过这事吗??!
and what about the expIosion? Did we imagine that?!
我们...好吧 我们先别忙着去取枪
Let's, OK, Iet's just...not go puIIing out our guns, OK?
现在没有入侵事件 这里只有我们
There's no invasion, there's just us.
我们全都是朋友
We're aII friends.
是啊 我们是朋友...
Yeah, we are friends...
但是 怎么说...
but what about...
...他们呢?
What about them?
这些新邻居是怎么回事? 他们并没有出现
What about the newbies? They haven't come out.
梅普尔街区唯一一家建起栅栏的家庭
The onIy famiIy that ever put up a fence on MapIe Street.
那又怎样?
So what?
那就非常奇怪
So it's weird.
你家里停电了 你的电♥话♥不能打了
Your power's dead, your phone's dead...
你的邻居们正站在街上
your neighbors are standing in the street.
你还不到外面去...
You don't go outside...
..查探一下发生了什么事?
to find out what's happening?
除非你可能已经知道了
UnIess maybe you aIready know.
这个结论下得太主观了 狄伦
That is quite a Ieap to make, DyIan.
我相信他们只是被吓着了
I'm sure they're just scared.
吓怕了的人们会联合一起
Scared peopIe band together.
也许应该有人去看看他们是否一切安好
Maybe someone shouId go and see if they're OK.
我去吧
I'II go.
顺便查探他们都知道些什么
Find out what they know.
我跟他一起去
I'II go with him.
他们是在午夜时分搬进来的
So, first they move in in the middIe of the night.
那又如何?
So?
说明他们不想让我们看到他们在做什么
So they want to keep us from seeing what they're doing.
有谁会在晚上搬进新居的?
Who moves in the dark?
也许他们是从很远的地方搬来的
Maybe they moved from far away.
哦 是啊 比方说...呃...
Oh, yeah, Iike, uh...
比方说爱荷华州
Like Iowa.
让我去跟他们谈
Let me do the taIking.
嘿 马绍尔
Hey, MarshaII...
我们现在不是在上班
we are not at work...
因此不要用工作时你对我的口吻来跟我说话
so do not taIk to me Iike I work on the Iine.
对不起
Sorry.
狄伦 你看 这些人已经快要恐慌起来了
DyIan, come on, these peopIe are ready to panic.
你和我是这里发生紧急情况时
You and me are the onIy ones...
仅有的两个保持头脑清醒的人
with a head for emergencies here.
我们都不想这些人...
We don't want these peopIe...
...乱发脾气的 呃...?
fIying off the handIe, aII right?
嗨 我是威尔 马绍尔 你们的邻居
Hi, I'm WiII MarshaII, your neighbor.
我只是来查看一下是否一切安好的
I'm just checking to see if everything's OK.
快点 打开这该死的门!
Come on, open the damn door!
你们究竟在里面干着什么?!
What the heII you doing in there?!
怎么了?
What?
你那样做会使这门打开吗?
WouId that make you open the door?
我们走吧
Let's go.
太安静了
It's so quiet.
静得可怕
It's creepy.
以前的周六 人们会高声播放音乐...
On Saturdays, peopIe have their music cranked up...
大声讨论足球比赛之类的
footbaII games bIaring, or something.
令人奇怪的是他们怎么还能躲在那里面的
It is weird how they hoIe up in there.
他们只是想自家独处 亲爱的
They just want to be Ieft aIone, sweetie.
这仍然是一个自♥由♥的国家
It's stiII a free country.
我知道这一点!
I know that!
别再表现得如此自满
Stop acting so smug...
仿佛你是唯一一个知道发生了什么事的人
Iike you're the onIy one that knows what's going on.
难怪我们在这里格格不入
No wonder we don't fit in here.
你是如此的不屑于其他人
You act so above everyone.
你想适应像菲利斯这种人吗?
You want to fit in with peopIe Iike PhyIIis...
她不敢做任何事 除非得到她的...
who's afraid to do anything unIess it's approved...
...军方监护人的批准 或是适应狄伦...
by a miIitary committee or DyIan...
这种只要真的动脑子动上5分钟
who's afraid his sperm count'II drop...
就会担心精♥液♥量降低的人?
if he actuaIIy used his brain for 5 minutes?
他们是我们的邻居
They're our neighbors.
是你想要搬来这里的 宝贝儿 而不是我
You wanted to move here, honey. I didn't.
我认为这里是个好地方 适合安顿下来
I thought it was a good pIace to settIe in...
生儿育女
to start a famiIy.
是的
It is.
我们会的
And we wiII.
我们会继续努力的
We'II keep trying.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
有些事情正在扰乱我们的生活
Something IittIe disrupts our Iife, and...
没人能保证它不会继续发展下去
nobody takes it in stride anymore.
也许现在的世界就是这种情况
Maybe the way the worId is right now...
我们不得不照这种情况作出回应
we can't heIp but react that way.
但是我不想像那样子生活
But I don't want to be Iike that.
好的 我们不会的
OK. Let's not be.
我认为我们应该干点有用的事情
I thought we were gonna be doin'...something usefuI,
例如建立边防啊 拿起武器啊
Iike setting up...a perimeter, finding weapons...
随时准备好自我防御...
getting ready to defend ourseIves...
保护我们的家庭!
protect our famiIies!
我们还没弄清楚我们是否受攻击了
We don't know yet if we're under attack.
如果我们没有受攻击 那么其他人都在哪里?
If we haven't been attacked, then where is everybody?!
他们为什么要扔下我们在这里...
And why are they just Ieaving us here...
由我们自生自灭?
to fend for ourseIves?
政♥府♥会出面的
The government wiII do something.
我的丈夫...你知道 他是个上尉
My husband--you know he's a captain.
他会派人来营救我们的
He'II send someone, and they'II rescue us.
收声 菲利斯!
Shut up, PhyIIis!
他们现在只关注爆心投影点组织
They got their hands fuII at Ground Zero.
我们这些人被单独扔下了
The rest of us are Ieft on our own.
没有任何人会来!
Nobody's coming!
我认为你需要帮忙
I thought you were gonna heIp.
别再以高人一等的态度对我!
Stop patronizing me!
你个白♥痴♥ 你正在吓怕大家
You idiot, you're scaring everyone.
你刚才叫我什么?
What did you caII me?
你想要我不把你当成蠢驴的话
You don't want me to think you're a jerk...
就停止你的蠢驴举止
then stop acting Iike one.
爸爸!
Dad!
看哪
Look.
他们没停电
They've got power.
还有辆车
And a car.
我敢打赌他是为了他的家人而回来的
Bet he came back for his famiIy...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表