剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
那天是1968年3月8日
March 9, 1968.
不相信我 杰伊?
Don't beIieve me, Jay.
去查查看
Look it up.
去查查记录
Look it up.
你找我?-对
You rang? -Yeah.
有个发烧的八岁女孩 正在做"B"检查
Eight-year-oId girI with a fever in exam ''B.''
我们的约翰·多伊怎么了??
How's our John Doe?
哦 他说他应该要为黑死病瘟疫负责任
Oh, says he's responsibIe for the BIack PIague.
这真太妙了 现在我们知道该责备谁了
WeII, that's good. Now we know who to bIame.
你准备怎样撑下去?
How you hoIdin' up?
哦 除了使劲地敲我的头
Oh, except for this pounding in my head...
以及我的眼睛正要脱离我的眼窝的事实
and the fact that my eyes...are about to drop out of my sockets...
我正在恢复精神
I'm gettin' my second wind.
这里五楼
Fifth fIoor.
哦 帮我个忙 -好 随时为你服务
Oh, do me a favor. -Yeah, I'II hoId. Sure.
去默西那里帮我问问 在这里死去的第一个病人的名字
Get me the name of the first patient to die here at Mercy.
弗格森先生?
Dr. Ferguson?
约翰·多伊 逃跑了
John Doe took off.
搞什么鬼?
What the heII?
也许他其实不是死神
Maybe he's not reaIIy the Grim Reaper.
也许他是霍迪尼
Maybe he's Houdini.
一定是有人帮他逃跑的 -也许
Someone must have heIped him. -Maybe.
哦 对了 你想知道的那个名字?
Oh, by the way, that name you asked for?
威廉·布林姆
WiIIiam Breem.
你在开玩笑 是吗?
You're kidding, right?
我会开你玩笑?
WouId I kid you?
如果我是博恩斯先生
If I were Mr. Bones...
我会去哪里呢?
where wouId I go?
好了 我知道这可能显得太小太迟
WeII, I know this is probabIy too IittIe too Iate...
不过我...我向你道歉
but I--I apoIogize...
我希望你可以从心底里原谅我
and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.
我知道
I knew it.
你是怎样挣脱束缚的?
How did you get out of your restraints?
什么?
PIease.
我摆脱过恐龙
I took out the dinosaurs.
他以为两条带子就可以拴住我
He thinks a coupIe of beIts are gonna hoId me.
你查了比尔·布里姆没有?
Did you Iook up BiII Breem?
那证明不了什么
Doesn't prove a thing.
是的 不过我令你迷惑了 不是吗?
No...but I got you wonderin', don't I?
你可以从互联网上得知布里姆这个名字
You couId have gotten Breem's name off the internet.
我看起来像有电脑的人吗?
Do I Iook Iike I own a computer?
死亡证明书是公开的记录
Death certificates are pubIic records.
现在听着 要么你回到你病房♥去
Now, Iook, are you gonna go back to your room...
要么我把保安叫过来
or do I have to caII security?
冷静点 你不需要威胁我
CaIm down. There's no need for threats.
如果你知道他的名字 就像其他所有人的名字一样在这里面
If you must know, his name was in here...just Iike aII the others.
那么 你找到一支笔把它们抄下来了
So you found a pen on the way down here.
那又怎样? 好了 你要来还是不来?
So what? Now, are you comin' or not?
我们再等等 好吗?
CouId we have a second, pIease?
不管如何 正如我说过的
Anyway, Iike I was saying...
我...我只是想让你们全部人知道我辞职了
I--I just wanted you aII to know that I quit.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinkin'.
你们希望我更早几天做这个决定
You wish I'd made this decision a few days earIier,
不过 这就是命运
but...that's the way it is.
好了 放松点 戴夫
AII right. Take it easy, Dave.
你知道我最近一直考虑了很多吗?
You know who I've been thinkin' about a Iot IateIy?
王林宝
Lin Po Wong.
拜托你 去向兰德医生说这些 好吗?
Do me a favor. Save it for Dr. Rand, wiII ya?
她是个小个子亚洲老女人
She was this IittIe oId Asian woman...
公元前四十世纪的
fourth century, B.C.
她是个原始人 但是充满智慧
She was a peasant, but very enIightened.
她用另类的方式谈论生命 你知道吗?
She had this way of taIkin' about Iife, you know?
我只能说 我最终明白了烦恼从何而来
AII I can say is I finaIIy understood...what aII the fuss was about.
由于她我真的很想...你知道
With her I was reaIIy tempted to, you know...
试试用另一种方式来看几年
Iook the other way for a coupIe of years.
我真的很想
and I mean really tempted.
但最后 仍然像其他人一样...
But in the end, Iike aII the others--
晚安 各位 她不得不死去
Good night, everybody! She had to go.
好了 够了
AII right, enough aIready.
你...你究竟想让我说什么?
Wh-what do you want me to say?
你想我承认你是死神?
You want me to say you're death?
好吧 你确实是死神 满意了没?
OK, you're death. You satisfied?
好极了 现在你只是在附和我?
Great. Now you're patronizing me?
听着 如果你真想确认 来这里
Look, if you reaIIy want to be convinced, here.
过来 过来 过来啊 打开它
Come on, come on, come on. Open it.
由于没有任何死亡报告 今天没有讣告
这是个玩笑? 什么...
Is this a joke? What--
我是不是该笑?
Am I Iaughin'?
这不可能 每天都会有人死去
This isn't possibIe. PeopIe die every day.
不会再有了 他们不会死了
Not anymore, they don't.
你会去查他们的讣告 对吧?
Yeah, the obituaries, check 'em, wiII you?
然后呢?
And?
整个城市的人 没一个死去
No one in the whoIe city?
我知道这很怪异
Yeah, I know it's weird.
那好 这是纽约
AII right, that's New York...
这里是洛杉矶 还有芝加哥
L.A., Chicago.
我很好
Yeah. I'm good.
伦敦有人死吗? 罗马? 波拉波拉?
Know anybody in London? Rome? Bora Bora?
我承认 这非常非常怪异
I admit, it's very, very strange, OK?
在24小时内 任何地方都没有一个人死去
The odds that no one wouId die...for 24 hours in...anywhere is...
这种可能性微乎其微
it has to be astronomicaI...
但这不能说明和你有任何关系
but it doesn't have anything to do with you.
你这样认为?-是的 我确信
You're sure? -Yes! I'm sure!
听着 你是一个非常非常聪明的幻想狂
Look, you are a very...very cIever, very deIusionaI human being...
但是 你不是死神
but you are not death!
嗨 杰伊儿
Hi, Jay-bird!
妈妈?
Mom?
请求上天眷顾我的家庭
PIease, God, watch over my famiIy.
请保护杰伊儿
Keep Jay-bird safe.
我全心全意祷告
That's aII I ask.
我全心全意
That's aII.
弗格森医生 真是抱歉
Dr. Ferguson, I'm sorry.
抱歉 没什么事吧??
Sorry. Is everything OK?
停电了 我想我听到了大叫声
The power went out. I thought I heard yeIIing.
没事 我没事
No, everything's fine.
我很好 真的 谢谢
I'm fine, reaIIy. Thank you.
好的
OK. Yeah.
看见你妈妈所经历的那几周难过的日子 肯定会不好受的
Watching your mom go through that agony for weeks...must have been rough.
我记起来了 我去取她灵魂的时候见过你
I remember you from when I came to take her.
你脸上那坚决的神情
That Iook of determination on your face...
看起来象是你决心再也 不让任何人承受这种痛苦
Iike you'd never Iet anyone suffer that bad ever again.
你可以说我就是你当上医生的原因
You might say I'm the reason you became a doctor.
你真的是死神?
You reaIIy are death, aren't you?
你想打我吗?
You want to hit me?
那就来吧 没问题 我明白的
Go ahead. It's aII right. I understand.
关于你说要辞职的事 那是真的吗?
AII the stuff about you quitting, is that true?
你看过那讣告页的
You saw the obituary pages.
永远不会有人死去?
No more death, ever?
永远...是很长的一段时间
Ever...is a Iong time.
就像我说过的 他们对我的离去不会太高兴的
Like I said, they're not gonna be too happy...with me waIkin' out.
他们会施加压力
They'II put on the pressure.
而且当他们逼我的时候 唉呀
And when they squeeze... whew.
不 他们能做到任何他们想做的
No, they can squeeze aII they want, OK?
你...你必须坚持你的决定
You...you have got to stay strong here.
那么你认为我辞职是正确的?
So you think I'm doin' the right thing?
该死 是的
HeII, yes.
那样会出问题的
There couId be drawbacks.
什么?就像...就像人口过剩?
What, Iike... Iike overpopuIation?
对 那样世界就会变得非常拥挤
Yeah, the worId couId get pretty crowded.
我们可以处理好 -我喜欢你的态度
We can deaI with that. -I Iike your attitude.
看见了没有?这改变了所有事
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表