剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
不 真不是我
No, reaIIy.
另一个家伙干的
I-I-it was the other guy.
他在控告我们?
He's suing us?
但是我真的没有打碎费舍尔的花瓶
But I didn't break Fischer's vase.
费舍尔是谁? 我说的是斯隆
Who's Fischer? I'm taIking about SIoan.
斯隆? 斯隆是谁?
SIoan? Who's SIoan?
你撞了他的车的那个人...
The one whose car you hit...
因为脖子受伤而索赔的那个人
the one who's cIaiming he has a neck injury.
什么花瓶?
What vase?
哦 是那个穿着连身服的家伙干的
Ohh. It's the guy in the jumpsuit.
他是这一切事情的幕后黑手!
He is behind all of this!
什么家伙?
What guy?
好吧 我将要告诉你的事情 听起来有点神奇
OK. What I'm about to teII you sounds kinda crazy...
不过当我讲完 别跟我说这听起来太傻了
but when I get done, don't teII me it sounds crazy...
因为我已经知道 有个...
'cause I aIready know, but there's...
有个奇怪的小个子 身穿橙色连身服
There's this strange IittIe guy in this orange jumpsuit...
他一直到处跟着我
who--who's been foIIowing me around...
而且他...而且他热衷于弄糟我的生活
and he--and he seems intent on screwin' up my Iife.
别..别哭啊
Don't--don't cry.
怎么了?
What?
我一直努力给你支持
I've tried to be supportive.
我一直盼望着你不再把过错推到其他人身上...
I've been waiting for you...to quit bIaming everyone eIse...
承担起你自己的责任
and take responsibiIity for your Iife...
然而 我听到的是什么?
but instead, what do I get?
穿着连身服的怪人
Strange men in jumpsuits.
橙色连身服
Orange jumpsuits.
加布 够了!
Gabe, stop!
我已经和我父母谈过了
I've taIked to my parents.
他们会来接走我和孩子一段时间
They're taking me and the kids in for a whiIe.
你要离开我?
You're Ieaving me?
加布 我爱你...
Gabe, I Iove you...
但是我没得选
but I have no choice.
等等 等等 宝贝
Wait, wait, wait, wait, baby.
事情会改变的
WeII, things can change.
我会改变的
I can change.
我..我可以
I--I can.
我会的
I wiII.
你好?
HeIIo?
你你在开玩笑!
Y-you're kidding!
但不是我♥干♥的!
But I didn't do it!
是身穿橙色连身服的那个家伙干的
There was this guy in this orange jumpsuit.
你好?
HeIIo?
你好?
HeIIo?
又怎么了?
Now what?
是我的老板
That was my boss.
呃 费舍尔打电♥话♥投诉打碎花瓶的事...
Uh, Fischer caIIed to compIain...about the broken vase...
还有..呃.....公♥司♥得对此进行赔偿
and, um, the company's gonna reimburse him for it.
别告诉我...
Don't teII me.
得从你薪水里扣?
Out of your paycheck?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
所以我要做的 就只是停好货车...
So aII I have to do is park the van...
然后走开 对吗?
and waIk away, right?
饼干牛奶 再简单不过了
Cookies and miIk. CouIdn't be simpIer.
你知道在哪里可以把东西卖♥♥出去吗?
And you know where you're going to seII this stuff?
哦 我认识某个人 这个人认识另一个人
Oh, I know a guy who knows a guy.
卢克 如果要我去做这事...
Luke, if I'm gonna do this...
得确保不会有任何差错
there can't be any screw-ups.
只是一小块蛋糕 (意指小儿科、小事一桩)
It's a piece of cake.
是啊 小块蛋糕 饼干牛奶
Yeah. Piece of cake, cookies and miIk.
事态发展暗示我 会以面包和水来终结
Something teIIs me I'm gonna end up on bread and water.
傻瓜 傻瓜 傻瓜...
Gabey, Gabey, Gabey...
我向天发誓 这事确实很容易
my hand to God's, it is a sure thing.
好吧 最好是这样
Yeah, weII, it better be.
否则 我就得向南希和孩子讲拜拜了
Otherwise, I say good-bye to Nancy and the kids.
哦 那就遗憾了
Oh, that'd be a shame.
我真..我真的很喜欢南希
I rea-- I reaIIy Iike Nancy.
好的 以下是我们将要做的:
OK, here's what we're gonna do:
好了 我明天会迟些换班
AII right, I'm workin' Iate shift tomorrow.
哦 我们会在费舍尔那里做这事
Oh, ohh, oh! We'II do it at Fischer's.
花瓶被打碎的费舍尔?
Broken vase Fischer?
是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他们要我在给他送剩下的货物之时向他道歉...
They're makin' me go apoIogize to him...when I'm taking him the rest of the stuff.
当我在里面帮他卸货时...
WhiIe I'm inside unIoading his order...
你就在外面把货装上你的货车
you be outside Ioadin' up your van.
好的! -好的!
Yes! -Yes!
你得摆好这些东西
You can set these up.
呃 呃 好的先生
Uh, uh, yes, sir.
呃 虽然这得花我不少时间
Uh, it's gonna take me a coupIe hours, though.
就当是免费服务吧
And it's a freebie...
因为你给我带来了这么多麻烦
for aII the troubIe you caused me.
好的先生
Yes, sir.
现在开始动手吧
Now get started.
怎么了?
What?
脱肠的感觉是怎样的?
What does a hernia feeI Iike?
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要你帮忙
I'm gonna need your heIp.
不不不 我们不是这样约定的
No, no, no. That's not part of our deaI.
那些东西有一吨♥重
This stuff weighs a ton.
卢克!
Luke!
他在那里
There he is.
就是那家伙!
That's the guy!
不不不 你来看一下
No, no, no, no. Just take a Iook.
那个就是我跟你讲过的那个家伙
That's the guy I've been teIIin' you about.
加布 老兄 那里一个人也没有
Gabe, buddy, there's no one there.
我的车胎漏气了?
Are my tires Iow?
好吧 请..呃..请去打开一些箱子
OK, just, uh, just go open some boxes.
我会马上回来的
I'II be right back.
嘿!
Hey! -Ow!
可把你逮住了!
Gotcha!
你在这外面干什么?!
What are you doing out here?!
你应该是在里面的!
You're supposed to be inside!
这可大错特错了
This is so wrong.
我得在15分钟后去到市区的另一边
I'm supposed to be across town in 15 minutes.
好吧 我想 你无法去那边了
Yeah, weII, I'm guessin' you're not gonna make it.
"无法去那边"? 那是难以想象的
''Not make it''?That's inconceivabIe.
我去不到那边 意味着 后果将会紧急到无法想象的地步
My--my not making it suggests consequences...too aIarming to consider!
那么你最好快点开始讲!
Yeah, weII, then you better start taIking fast!
这没什么好讲的!
There's nothing to taIk about!
你们会偷盗成功...
You're gonna finish the robbery...
你和卢克会被警♥察♥抓住并扔进监狱里...
you and Luke wiII get caught by the cops and go to jaiI...
而且对这个结果你无能为力
and there's nothing you can do about it.
为什么?
Why?
因为那就是这样写着的!
Because that's how it's been written!
"写着"? 谁写的?
''Written''? By who?
作者写的
By the writer.
"作者"? 什么作者?!
''Writer''? What writer?!
写下你一生的那个人 还能有谁?
The one who writes your Iife, who eIse?
好吧 你想继续你的进度吗?
OK, you want to make your scheduIe?
那你得先带我去见这个人
First, you take me to meet this person.
没问题 没问题
AII right, aII right.
怎么回事? 这里什么也没有
Now what? There's nothin' here.
哦! 老天!
Ow! God!
看清楚啰
Look cIoser.
这里就是
This is it.
总部
Headquarters.
是...呃...
Is, uh...
上帝在里面吗?
God in there?
上帝? 不
God? No.
上帝在他的家之外工作
God works out of his home.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表